The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Re: The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by Guest »

Haven't finished watching this newest episode yet, trying not to read any comments on here until I finish, so excuse if this has already been spoken about! When Shane and Andrew were watching J* arrange the colors and he was "moving quickly" while doing it, and they were so amazed by it...I was like alright so... this just proves that you two have literally no talent yourselves that you're stunned by something so simple? This is J*'s career, of course he'll know how to arrange "colors" in a palette, shit isn't that difficult if it is your career. Nor is it all that amazing?! I edit photographs together for a living which I create, but it isn't all that "incredible" it's just me doing my job?! They fawn over the SIMPLEST THINGS THAT HE DOES. J* breathes air -- Shane & Andrew, AMAZED.

Also, them thinking both of their fiascos were a conspiracy about the same person / brand coming for them, come fucking ON.

Shittalker519
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shittalker519 »

This picture has been popping up on my fb timeline non stop. Pretty much all my fb friends are sharing it. I wonder how long until is a trending highlight on twitter or whatever they call it (I don’t use Twitter). What do you guys think about it? I never know what to think cause his humor is weird. I personally have dark humor but don’t mess with making p*do jokes cause I think they’re gross.

Post by Guest »

And I know the sequencing has probably been torn the fuck apart on here already, but someone needs to tell him to stop putting the videos together like this. They're two days ahead, and then two days back in time, and then he's wearing new "merch"(?) with that boring ass dead pig logo on it but he hadn't even showcased/introduced it, he's just wearing the product?!

Post by Guest »

Frigg wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:24 pm
Completely unrelated to the j* stuff but a meme page my fiance follows shared this received_707596286425202.jpeg
I know it was "just a joke" but how many times can he pass off his paedophile and innapropriate jokes as just jokes? Regardless this is so innapropriate and it's hilarious all his old shitty jokes are being bought back up.
Eugh, that makes me physically sick. There's certain shit you just don't joke about, I don't care how 'edgy' you think it makes you. As far as I'm concerned joking like that means there's something seriously fucking wrong you. If your mind leads to pedophilia when interacting with a kid, you're fucked in the head.

Post by Guest »

Citrouille wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:12 pm
issa_bella wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:17 pm
how sad is it that not only Shane is heading to morbid obesity but also is "engaged" to someone who could not care less, maybe even encouraging it? Ryland is living in delusion that he's that iT girl, at 28 years old. Morgan won't say shit cause her personality is based on that likeable caring mediocre white girl and everybody surrounding Shane is benefiting from him financially or via publicity .Jeffree, that velociraptor is in no way a positive influence in any way shape or form.

But then again he's a full grown man and he chose this. It's a train wreck
I know this is a trash thread but why is it ok to trash his weight like that but if someone made a comment like that about a fat woman Youtuber somehow they'd be body shaming? Also, Shane's fat, but compared to most Americans, he's pretty much average weight. He's not peopleofwalmart.com level.
Weight is generally just the obvious sign that something is wrong in your life (speaking for myself as a yoyo-er).

I don't think people are just being all "HAHA HE'S FAT." and mocking him for it. They are saying it's a sign of his entire persona and lifestyle being incredibly lazy and uninspired, and the people around him encouraging that. It's an symptom of obvious problems he has despite the money and ability to sort out - but refuses to. Like so many problematic things he does, like not bathing, pissing in jars and wearing clothes with holes.

I do think there's sexism where women are quickly pointed out when they put on weight, more than men ever are. But whose fault is it? And most of the time it's done by fellow women. Like Safiya, she put on a few and everyone was saying she was pregnant and people were comparing a lot of her older pics. But again, a lot of it was pointed out as a sign of their lazy homebody lifestyles, where they were acting like their job was 'so hard' despite barely putting out 1 video a month.

I do wonder if someone like Jenna Marbles and her increasingly lazy content were to start packing on the pounds, would people be as supportive of her slovenly nap taking vids and lifestyle?

But obviously this is veering wayyy off topic.

Post by Guest »

So weird how he starts to end the episode on the highlight of him and Ryland getting engaged and then just cuts to actually end it with clips of J*'s dogs....

And all his stans in the comments talking about how the production quality is "AMAZING", do they fuckin know what production quality is and what GOOD production quality actually is? Maybe if Andrew used a gimbal, stabilizer, rig, the production would be SLIGHTLY better, but it is noooo different than any other vlog the two of them have made together. Not to mention the constant excess noise of him changing the shutter speed or zooming the lens in and out. The big palette looked like it was half a rip off of blood sugar.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

i said before that i don't like james but i do kind of have a soft spot for him in comparison to jeffree and shane, and would just love to see jeffree and shane crash and burn together while james is just off minding his own business, sipping his pinkity drinkity all the way to the bank while shane and j*'s nonsense just all goes up in flames.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

The part where Andrew gets into Shane's bedroom and Shane acts like he hadn't already heard Jeffree's message about the robbery looks like bullshit to me. Shane is not a good actor and it totally looks staged.

Other than that, the biggest WTF to me in this series remains Ryland and Shane's relationship. They are SO awkward around each other, and it's totally a new thing. They used to be like a normal cute couple but definitely not anymore. And Shane senses that because it mostly comes from him, that's probably why he felt the need to propose. I don't see them breaking up any time soon but probably in a few years when his fame has died down. By then they might be married with no prenup so Ryland would get his portion of the fortune, as he always wanted. Despite the greediness, I do feel like Ryland loves him and does the most in this relationship but Shane is just so hard to work with...

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:54 pm
auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:43 pm
@eevee Jeffree's palettes are really good. The mattes aren't chalky - they feel like silk ....and they don't fade on the eye (unlike Morphe shadows which vanish after an hour's wear). His shimmers are also fantastic and even better when used with a wet brush....
OT but wanted to add my opinion as I've had a vastly different experience than Aunt Flo... My mum bought me the Alien palette for Christmas last year, only gift I got (£50!!!) And it was absolutely not worth it. The mattes aren't chalky, but I found that it took a lot of work to get the richer colours to build, and once I try blending them they dissapate into a muddy nothing. I did a nice brown/green eye look but as soon as I blended it it went a baby poop colour all over the eye 🙈 the shimmers are nice but can be crumbly and give me a lot of fallout, I haven't used it in forever because it's so cumbersome, I recreated the brown/green look with a BH palette and a colourpop supershock shadow and felt miles happier with it, maybe it's consistency issues but I've heard a lot of bad things about that palette, sounds like you're gonna buy it no matter what so it doesn't really matter but I wouldn't buy into his shit if I were you. Jeffree's scum and his overpriced makeup really isn't any different than the thousand other nice eyeshadow formulas out there. People always say "but his quality is great!!" And it's like sure, for the most part yeah, I have some old nude liquid lips that are a go to if I want a lipstick, but it's not better than anything else on the market, ESPECIALLY for the price point, honestly dugstore/indie works just as well - if not nicer quality - than JSC but the name attached bumps the price up to almost luxury pricing
I spent way too long trying to figure out what your period had to do with eye shadow. :lol: :lol:

SKA
Learner
Learner

Post by SKA »

Hi guys I’m new here !

That last video was so awful. There was way too much loud music that pretty much masked the dialogue. I got so fed up with straining to hear what was being said I gave up and switched off from it.

From memory the first j* and Shane series seemed to be much better in the way was edited? Feels like they have tried to up the ante on the theatrics with all the “atmospheric music” but have completely failed because you can’t even follow what’s being said.

Even before this came out I was perplexed at the concept of Shane Dawson being involved in makeup.

In the last documentary when he asked Jeffree if people would take him seriously as a makeup person and Jeffree said yeah I was baffled.

I know this sounds really mean but Shane’s overall appearance is so fucking sloppy. Did you see in the video when he was sat at the table with the other bods his washed out black jumper was completely covered in what looked like dog hair? At least try and brush that crap off or wear a clean jumper🙄

And didn’t Garrett come up with the Cheeto dust eyeshadow when he tried to follow a Jeffree makeup tutorial 😄

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:55 pm
RosaBelle wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:54 pm
These are the most obvious ones I could find >>

Don't forget the Alien Palette , Beauty Killer and the Androgyny palettes - Edited, I forgot the Thirsty palette too!
What if like other posters said this is a fake reveal and this is not the colors for the pallet and they were just using colors that already exist in the lab? Why would they reveal all the colors so soon before launching? It could be just a "simulation" on camera of them swatching and organizing colors but them have done the real thing off camera with the real colors.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Also, does Andrew have any academical background in filming and editing or at least actual professional experience besides making videos for Shane? How did they meet and how did Andrew start working for him?

I don't follow Shane nor the people related to him, so I'm a little confused on how Shane thinks that Andrew is up for the task if they had almost 1 year to film and edit this crap and they deliver this and are still last minute editing.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

AnniaDrama wrote: What if like other posters said this is a fake reveal and this is not the colors for the pallet and they were just using colors that already exist in the lab? Why would they reveal all the colors so soon before launching? It could be just a "simulation" on camera of them swatching and organizing colors but them have done the real thing off camera with the real colors.
I thought about something like that when Jeffree was saying that posting the palette before the release would be suicide. That's exactly what they appear to be doing, sooo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

youngcurls wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:54 am
I thought about something like that when Jeffree was saying that posting the palette before the release would be suicide. That's exactly what they appear to be doing, sooo?
Yeah...this either isn't the palette, there is no palette after all, or Shane didn't show this to Jeffree ahead of time and is a literal idiot.

Am I the only one that CAN'T STAND the stock footage!?

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I imagine the palette is coming out shortly and that's why we have a reveal.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Broodwich wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:19 am
I imagine the palette is coming out shortly and that's why we have a reveal.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I'm guessing the palette will drop on the same day or a few days after the series finale. We're already 3 out of 9 episodes in. Shane's upload schedule is a bit inconsistent, but let's say we get 2 videos a week. That gives us 3 weeks until the final episode. Perhaps we can expect an early - mid November release? I believe a lot of Holiday makeup collections are released around that time, and Jeffree has been on Twitter marketing this as the perfect gift for the holidays.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

His series haven't always been good but this one is just one huge advertisement. When he was sitting in the bathroom stall all sad about how he got ripped off in tshirt sales I'm like shut the fuck up lmao actual millionaire mad about how he could have made more money how fuckinf out of touch. And he's aware of it ppl are tired of the poor talk yet still does it, I mentioned to a friend about this and she was like "he's a millionaire?" I was like bitch he has 20+ million subs lmao yes. Plus his shirts were one of the first yters I've see in a store, that is a crazy accomplishment back then for your merch to be at a brick and mortar store accessible to so many ppl. You've retired your mom and jumpstarted a lot of your friends careers, stop saying that no one care about you or that you're poor. Him being all shook they were yelling him name at the morphe store was embarrassing, stop playing coy.

Don't even get me started on the cat shit in the series, so exasterbating, next time a controversy I'm linking my merch/pallet??? Are u kidding me lol someone I know irl was like "5 mins in the first video and Shane dawson is a beautiful genius" im like "huuuuhhh" the bar is so fucking lol jc. The hero worship is so bewildering

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:17 am
Also, does Andrew have any academical background in filming and editing or at least actual professional experience besides making videos for Shane? How did they meet and how did Andrew start working for him?

I don't follow Shane nor the people related to him, so I'm a little confused on how Shane thinks that Andrew is up for the task if they had almost 1 year to film and edit this crap and they deliver this and are still last minute editing.
I don't know about his background, but I remember them saying Garrett introduced Andrew to Shane when Shane was looking for someone to film for him.

Potbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by Potbaby »

Isnt "cheeto" trademarked? Would they get shit for calling a shade cheeto dust?
Like jeffree got so anal about kat still selling a shade named after him and he goes on to name a shade after a major brand?
Anyways.....
I can’t be the only one who was disappointed with the final layout of the shades.
I was considering buying it when they were all layed out and swatched messly, but then he arranged it and I realized how the first two rows were so similar to blood sugar and how the ´ast row was similar to blue blood.
Also the colors make no fucking sense for what they represent, besides for a few like cheeto trisha and food video..... but like the blue shades??? I didn’t even get their references, if one of them was named "I hate myselfie" would make way more sense then wtv he put instead
I just realized that it’s supposed to reference his conspiracy videos, but then you have names like "ill go home" and "diet cola" or "pigggy" which throws off the theme entirely

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

The texts from Ryland’s parents looked fake. Ryland’s dad is literally named “Ryland’s dad” in Shane’s phone and they didn’t show time stamps. I don’t know about you, but I have my father-in-law’s normal name in my contacts. It’s like he made a fake text and just had to make sure we knew it was Ryland’s dad texting him. It also seemed fake when he was listening to Jeffree’s voice memo about the robbery. I’m sure he had already listened to it and then made Andrew come film it like it was the first time he was hearing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shane Dawson”