Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:52 pm
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:47 pm
Why is Morgan there with Shane and Andrew and not Ryland?
what is the timestamp? thank you
At the beginning when they talk about the catscandal starts at around 1:55

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Jeffree showing concern for James after the robbery ..... 'Imagine if James Charles thinks 'Oh my god Is my Merch unsafe?' @30:55 They need to pay the kid if he's mentioned in every episode🤣
Last edited by Daisyyvelise on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Damn I thought we were gonna get beauty industry tea this episode. I suppose the break-in was a big, dramatic event but they didn't really reveal much beyond what we already knew. I did giggle at them theorizing about who is ~conspiring~ against them. The cat fucking thing broke because I tipped Jovan off about it and the K-Pop stans ran with it, someone found the episode on Google Play, and it went viral. And Jeffree, people don't bring up the racism because they see you're getting too big and they want to knock you down. They bring up the racism because you're a racist.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

dementedmango wrote:people, let's organise. who is watching? i can do minutes of meeting type of a summary. want me to?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Yes please, and thank you Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

from what little i'm getting from here it sounds boring lol

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

:FU:
Meeka5280 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:24 pm
from what little i'm getting from here it sounds boring lol
It's just basically Shane swatching his swatches and them discussing the robbery from were I'm at so far

dementedmango
Learner
Learner

Post by dementedmango »

omw
nota bene; I'm european so our times may differ. but, say, in a couple of hours (6ish) i will have it posted. detailed.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

never_mind
Learner
Learner

Post by never_mind »

So I am halfway through and just giving my first impressions:
- the editing is worse than in the previous episodes it is jumpy and sudden and doesn't have any good transitions
- J* is taking total charge of the palette since Shane has no idea what he is doing which is telling
- the way they included the cat scandal is cringy and doesn't give much insight or any justification on Shane's part so why even include it?
- Ryland and Shane are still incredibly awkward around each other plus Shane's comment on getting married is literally "why not...I feel like I have to at this point"
- one of the shade names is "flat earth" in honor of Shane's brother and I get that it is a conspiracy palette but I still find it problematic to promote such bs to a relatively young audience
- the way Shane is glorifying popping pills in his videos and through his palette is appalling

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

manged wrote:Damn I thought we were gonna get beauty industry tea this episode. I suppose the break-in was a big, dramatic event but they didn't really reveal much beyond what we already knew. I did giggle at them theorizing about who is ~conspiring~ against them. The cat fucking thing broke because I tipped Jovan off about it and the K-Pop stans ran with it, someone found the episode on Google Play, and it went viral. And Jeffree, people don't bring up the racism because they see you're getting too big and they want to knock you down. They bring up the racism because you're a racist.
Like when Jeffree said: “people don’t want us to win”. I was like, no bitch, we just don’t want two racist pigs to win, there’s a difference Image

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

The close-ups of Shanes gross fingers are literally triggering me. Imagine him touching your eye with his gross, unwashed, dirty, dorito dust smelling, chewed nails and red skin fingers.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

This episode was a snooze fest. I thought there was some tea about to be spilled but it was so boring.

Nourah333
Learner
Learner

Post by Nourah333 »

Where’s morgan talking about youtubers who don’t know jenna marbles?? It was in the teaser in the last episode, maybe she told shane to cut it ? Because She doesn’t want bad blood with them .

LadyGrinningSoul
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyGrinningSoul »

okay what is up with all the shades of white??? Usually a palette might have like one so I didn’t expect Shane to pick so many different shades of white. Also it’s weird that he picked two blues that were almost identical and 3 black shades. I do like the shade he named after Trisha though lol. The colors seem to be all over the place but J* said it will work out... we’ll see. They had a ton of shadows so J* arranged them all and the final ones he thought should be in the palette were mainly the neutral shades and pinks and the Cheeto colors, then moved some shades like a few blues and purple and white to a mini palette they want to call “mini controversy” so it’s not looking like what I thought it would be lol. The editing is so annoying, I liked seeing them swatch and look at pan designs but the interruptions between focusing on the cat drama and stolen makeup was so boring to me. Also the part when Shane’s root beer can supposedly moved and Morgan told him it was a sign that something good is going to happen soon :roll:

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

Jeffree starts arranging the shadows and he says: this is what I’m good at! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO. Your color stories are a damn mess and that’s why that Alien Palette flopped you idiot. And Shane goes when he’s arranging the shadows “quickly”: WOAHHHH, you’re like a machine! This is turning me on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M HOWLING . Shane how much of a raggedy ass kissing bitch can you be?? This series should be called: The Beautiful Inside World of Jeffree Star’s Anus. Cause that’s where you live bitch!!

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Funny how they are talking about how good mini palettes are and then james Charles announces his mini palette launch the same day

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

Ooof. Andrews getting a disciplinary meeting tomorrow.

Why does he insist on wearing these big, unshapely hoodies? He's insecure about his thighs/hips. That hoodie just takes the width of his thighs and extends the width all the way his body and makes him look bigger. He's pulled it down to try and cover his hips and its just made it worse. You can tell he's just trying to mask and it's making him formless. He's not even that big. He's plus size, but there are plenty of male plus-size brands and models with clothes that make you look good. Wish someone (or a brand) would take him aside and teach him how to dress for his shape.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

There was literally no footage from the teaser clips at the end of the last video... this video was nothing like he said it was going to be and was terribly dull.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Genuine question: why don’t we see Shane’s mom in his videos anymore!? He has a huge mansion now and literally everyone is slouched there from Ryland’s parents to Morgan and Andrew. I wonder why his mom doesn’t visit anymore.. 🤔

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

He seriously needs a new editor, or cut out Andrews stupid girly laughs it’s annoying.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by PiinkFart »

Can we talk about the fact that he only owns one pair of pants? They’ve burst on the inner thighs and he still wears that ONE pair every. single. day. Shane!!!! It’s fine if you found a pair that you like but honey you have the $$ to buy hundreds of pairs!!! Stop wearing the ones you’ve worn holes into. Yuck.

Return to “Shane Dawson”