Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

Stedena
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

Post by Stedena »

facet00n wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:01 pm
Stedena wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:06 pm
YOOOOO Naz has the audacity to tell J.cook "you have no card or car???HAH!" and then continues to hysterically laugh. Like i know its a "prank" but she should be the last person joking about that when her bum ass shrek husband is literally in that situation and lives off of all HER earnings, uses HER car and HER credit card :rofl: :rofl: Also, her true colours deffff came out in that video since she did the most talking and was the rudest. Im glad people were noticing that it has to be a part of her personality and were even bashing her and the whole concept of the "prank" in general in the comments. Naz wanted to clout chase and suddenly cling onto and become friends with all these people yet instead gets put in a negative light... she gon hella regret it now LOOL.

She is such a vapid whore. If Naz had ANY amount of decency in her, especially bringing another life into the world, there is NO WAY in hell she would ever be comfortable joining in on a prank like that. I felt so bad for the girl. Never in my life would I make the choice to join in and be a rude snobby bitch to a girl I’ve never met for views on SOMEONE ELSES channel, she didn’t get a penny from that. Nor a penny on a regular ass day from mel’s fat ass eating all her food and buying weed with her money.
LMAOO soo true, homegirl busteddd her ass playing the part and it aint even for her channel :rofl: I have yet to see that much dedication and emotion be put into her own content! Like wheww chilee! It's because she has no remaining friends from ohio that she can talk shit about and feel superior over so she has all this mean-girl energy pent up, so she uses this prank as an opportunity to bash on the poor girl and make her feel like nothing because she isn't an influencer or whatever.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

Post by ugh_as_if »

Yikes, that video not only led to Naz and them being dragged but to J. Cook disabling his IG comments on the video share because even his fans were going in. The girl and him aren't even together anymore, if you could call it that since it was only less than a week in after meeting. Everyone's saying it and how it was wrong to put YouTube over a new relationship and just toss her in front of the cameras like that when she's so shy. I like some members of their squad, but they need to grow up. That "prank" was straight up bullying and lost J.Cook's dumbass a new girlfriend. All of that. For views. The fuckery.

I wonder when Naz will realize that outside of her minion fanbase, no one online fucks with her like that. Any other video she's been in for the past couple of years is always left with negative feedback about her and people calling her personality ugly.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Weird Vagina wrote:it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
user facet00n came up with some bombass ideas so definitely kudos to them!

“Seeing who my MIXED BABY looks like more, mom or dad!”

“How I do my MIXED SON’s hair”

“My husband CHANGING A DIAPER for the first [and only] time”

“Morning routine with my BIRACIAL BABY”

“Life as an INTERRACIAL FAMILY”

“How my husband sleeps while I take care of his son”

“Best products for MIXED BABY HAIR”

“I can wipe mel’s ass and Mel jr at the SAME TIME”

“Raising a HALF BLACK SON”

“How I eat mel’s ass and change my baby’s diapers - BUSY MOM OF MIXED BABY VLOG”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1010yuliyaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by 1010yuliyaaa »

When will her minions get their head out their ass and open their eyes to see the fake ness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Re: Lazynin

Post by blueblue16 »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:36 am
Weird Vagina wrote:it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
user facet00n came up with some bombass ideas so definitely kudos to them!

“Seeing who my MIXED BABY looks like more, mom or dad!”

“How I do my MIXED SON’s hair”

“My husband CHANGING A DIAPER for the first [and only] time”

“Morning routine with my BIRACIAL BABY”

“Life as an INTERRACIAL FAMILY”

“How my husband sleeps while I take care of his son”

“Best products for MIXED BABY HAIR”

“I can wipe mel’s ass and Mel jr at the SAME TIME”

“Raising a HALF BLACK SON”

“How I eat mel’s ass and change my baby’s diapers - BUSY MOM OF MIXED BABY VLOG”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fixing my MIXED SON’S hair while his dad hotboxes MY CAR😍😍😍 #ad #notifcations$quad #help

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Post by blueblue16 »

1010yuliyaaa wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:57 am
When will her minions get their head out their ass and open their eyes to see the fake ness.
Maann I miss the old her. We’re both from the Midwest and have rly similar body types. I’m a lot shorter and have to work out a lot to give the illusion of hips and ass lmao me and my sis are the same age gap as Naz and Yas. She was so relatable but now she swears sHE wAsNt pUT on EaRth tO be rElaTabLe

Her body was fine and she was so beautiful. She looks like the duck from Chicken Little know w her shrinking nose and growing mouth

1010yuliyaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by 1010yuliyaaa »

blueblue16 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:17 am
1010yuliyaaa wrote:
Maann I miss the old her. We’re both from the Midwest and have rly similar body types. I’m a lot shorter and have to work out a lot to give the illusion of hips and ass lmao me and my sis are the same age gap as Naz and Yas. She was so relatable but now she swears sHE wAsNt pUT on EaRth tO be rElaTabLe

Her body was fine and she was so beautiful. She looks like the duck from Chicken Little know w her shrinking nose and growing mouth
Looking at her old videos I was sad. I loved the old her and she was so beautiful and had a unique look to her. Her body wasn’t even bad. It would’ve taken her a couple years but she could’ve achieved the body she wanted in a natural way with weights and eating better.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

blueblue16 wrote:
1010yuliyaaa wrote:

My younger sister and I have the same 7 year age gap too (21 & 14) but she even knows deep down that I don't play when it comes to steering her in the right path. Yasmin looks like she smells of McDonald's, BBL, and expensive ass perfume just be looking at her IG photos, captions, and trying to force a teeny bopper personality on her YouTube channel. No way in hell I would support or encourage my little sister to date a predatory ass leeching bum like Mel the way Yasmin does. In fact, those kind of guys wouldn't be welcomed in our family anyway.

Nazanin was very uniquely beautiful when she started out on Youtube but the attention, likes, social platform she got took a negative turn on her self-esteem. The beauty community/social media for young girls abd women is VERY competitive and obsessed with superficial outer beauty, sex appeal, likes, followers, and clout. I would never wanna be in this kind of 'career' because it probably would've eaten me up and chewed me out between ages 15-19 because I was hella insecure in thos ages. Imagine a young beautiful girl who gets into the beauty guru community and before they're even 19-21, already getting numerous cosmetic procedures done to their faces that was already naturally beautiful.

Nathalie Paris is another huge example. She's a year younger than Naz and completely cut up her nose and shit when she looked better before. You know what they say 'Pretty Hurts' because no matter how natural beautiful a girl or woman is, she'll always find something wrong with her because of the looks obsessed world we live in. It's much harsher on women than it is for men which is why Mel never got surgery done to his face or body because the beauty standards are much lenient for men. His ugly Franklin ass didn't even try to discourage Naz from getting surgery but he sees her as an object and trophy and he used to compare her to Chantel Jeffries.

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Post by blueblue16 »

Naija21 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:47 am
blueblue16 wrote:
1010yuliyaaa wrote:

My younger sister and I have the same 7 year age gap too (21 & 14) but she even knows deep down that I don't play when it comes to steering her in the right path. Yasmin looks like she smells of McDonald's, BBL, and expensive ass perfume just be looking at her IG photos, captions, and trying to force a teeny bopper personality on her YouTube channel. No way in hell I would support or encourage my little sister to date a predatory ass leeching bum like Mel the way Yasmin does. In fact, those kind of guys wouldn't be welcomed in our family anyway.

Nazanin was very uniquely beautiful when she started out on Youtube but the attention, likes, social platform she got took a negative turn on her self-esteem. The beauty community/social media for young girls abd women is VERY competitive and obsessed with superficial outer beauty, sex appeal, likes, followers, and clout. I would never wanna be in this kind of 'career' because it probably would've eaten me up and chewed me out between ages 15-19 because I was hella insecure in thos ages. Imagine a young beautiful girl who gets into the beauty guru community and before they're even 19-21, already getting numerous cosmetic procedures done to their faces that was already naturally beautiful.

Nathalie Paris is another huge example. She's a year younger than Naz and completely cut up her nose and shit when she looked better before. You know what they say 'Pretty Hurts' because no matter how natural beautiful a girl or woman is, she'll always find something wrong with her because of the looks obsessed world we live in. It's much harsher on women than it is for men which is why Mel never got surgery done to his face or body because the beauty standards are much lenient for men. His ugly Franklin ass didn't even try to discourage Naz from getting surgery but he sees her as an object and trophy and he used to compare her to Chantel Jeffries.
Love this post. Sometimes I truly hope Naz and other gurus read these posts about them. Learn something and do better. We only hate on you bc you fucked yo your opportunities so bad and are getting taken advantage of. Girl could’ve gone to college and had a buisness or some media deals by now. At the very least a dude with a car 😂

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:11 am
it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
“Nazanin the Washing Machine, I have a Mixed Baby Kavari”

“Nazanin the Washing Machine, Knocked Up, Washed up, Bank account dried up Kavari”

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Y’all, one day she is just gonna snap because we all know she has very thin skin. She’s gonna see one of our posts that pisses her off to no end and she’s gonna finally admit to reading here and try to pop off LMFAO

Stedena
Learner
Learner

Post by Stedena »

facet00n wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 am
Y’all, one day she is just gonna snap because we all know she has very thin skin. She’s gonna see one of our posts that pisses her off to no end and she’s gonna finally admit to reading here and try to pop off LMFAO
Yeah I can totally see that happening tbh. I feel like she runs to mel with her laptop or phone to show him everything we say and starts ranting about it and mel prob holds her back from calling us out since 80% of the thread is actually bashing him and not her lmaoo. And for sure her nosy kavari krew would be curious and asking in the comments where the thread is and will find it on their own and she might be afraid that they will also find out the truth through this thread since we don't hold back from shit lool. Its really evident that they keep up with this thread as if they're reading business emails since they have that much fucking time on their hands, so i can only assume how much of their day consists of just talking about us being haters and being scared of what we're gonna say next.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”