The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

dementedmango
Learner
Learner

Re: The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by dementedmango »

because everyone should listen to shane when it comes to business decisions? he literally told them that people will look forward to their uploads more if they don't post as often. that fool doesn't realise how pissed off people are with his new "schedule"

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Melody7827
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Melody7827 »

littlegarose wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:07 am
The thing that stuck out to me was that Shane really did nothing to help. With Tanq, he coddled her, making all the excuses for her and putting her in this light of "poor child taken advantage of" when she scammed and harmed so many people.

He sicks his fans on Bobby, while looking like the benevolent forgiver, and does nothing to defend him. Once Shane was painted as the saint, he had no use for Bobby and left him to the wolves.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

littlegarose wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:07 am
The thing that stuck out to me was that Shane really did nothing to help. With Tanq, he coddled her, making all the excuses for her and putting her in this light of "poor child taken advantage of" when she scammed and harmed so many people.

He sicks his fans on Bobby, while looking like the benevolent forgiver, and does nothing to defend him. Once Shane was painted as the saint, he had no use for Bobby and left him to the wolves.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

dementedmango wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:18 pm
because everyone should listen to shane when it comes to business decisions? he literally told them that people will look forward to their uploads more if they don't post as often. that fool doesn't realise how pissed off people are with his new "schedule"

Was their video really about whether they should take a break or not? And did they really go to SHANE for that? I'm so confused because the narrative Shane is trying to spin with his docuseries is that he is sooo poor because of bad business decisions is it not? And now we're supposed to believe he's genuinely trying to help the DT with their business move? Either he's really acting dumb and ''poor'' in his docuseries to guilt his fans into buying his shit or the DT are just clout chasers and wanted to do a video with Shane about a non issue because it would get views from people assuming it would be about JC.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Post by Guest »

what a nothing fucking videos for the Dolans, i bet James Ass hole is unclenched, he probably thought it was about him, lol. why was shane even needed lol?

dementedmango
Learner
Learner

Post by dementedmango »

sophiuhh wrote:
dementedmango wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Was their video really about whether they should take a break or not? And did they really go to SHANE for that? I'm so confused because the narrative Shane is trying to spin with his docuseries is that he is sooo poor because of bad business decisions is it not? And now we're supposed to believe he's genuinely trying to help the DT with their business move? Either he's really acting dumb and ''poor'' in his docuseries to guilt his fans into buying his shit or the DT are just clout chasers and wanted to do a video with Shane about a non issue because it would get views from people assuming it would be about JC.
i couldn't stand shane's savant, ellen of youtube attitude pass the first 1/3 of the video. also, he has double their sub numbers and as much as we disagree he is a more established name. i would hate for the twins to lose in all of this, but in the end it's their own demise.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

Who the fuck made Shane YouTube’s “therapist”?!? Who in the literal fuck!! This makes me so mad!! He is not Oprah, he’s not Ellen, he’s not Dr. Phil, he’s a nobody who at most has a convoluted sense of psychology, his life is a mess, why the fuck is he giving advice when he can’t even get his shit together? And I knew they weren’t going to talk about James, everyone involved in this situation is a coward, from Shane to the Dolan Twins, to Tati and Jeffree. Who would’ve thought James would have the biggest balls of them all? I’m not a fan of James AT ALL, but I gotta give it to the kid, he shut them the fuck up lmaoooo. No hate towards the Dolan Twins, they should’ve picked someone actually knowledgeable in psychology or business at least, but the clicks people, the clicks!! I can’t anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

And sorry for the cursing and the double post, but every time I hear Shane making stupid fucking jokes during a serious conversation I want to punch him in the face. I can’t believe I used to like this man, his voice is nails on a chalkboard for me now. He’s so horrible

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Meeka5280 wrote: what a nothing fucking videos for the Dolans, i bet James Ass hole is unclenched, he probably thought it was about him, lol. why was shane even needed lol?
For views, lol.
Don't stan so close to me

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I love Shane telling the Dolan twins to not be all about their brand because people that are all about their brand fade out and become irrelevant. Like your best friend Jeffree is all about his brand. The hypocrisy. And what a waste of a video honestly.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

That's the thing I cant stand about Shane. Hes lazy and treats everything as a joke but wants to be taken seriously.
Like he and the crew thinks it's cute a quirky to have no social etiquette and laugh at everything or be over dramatic.
Perfect example- the scene in the first part of the series where shane and ryland are talking in bed. They're starting a serious conversation and Andrew keeps laughing throughout. Have an actual serious conversation. Ryland and Shane are trying to play partners in a serious relationship and Andrew is the friend in on the joke who cant stop giggling throughout the prank. Yet you want people to believe your relationship isnt a sham?

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

I think he was alright in the twins video. He seemed more genuine and not super over the top. I still think he should've known that they hadn't made a memorial video for their father, that part was awkward. I get that the twins wanted a mediator, but Shane just aint it, he's not some savior or the Dr. Phil of youtube.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

I do not understand Shane's appeal. To me, he is the ultimate emotional voyeur; he gets off on seeing others struggle and break down and the kicker is, it's also how he gets paid. And yet he still can't have a damn shower? GTFO here. I refuse to give him even a second of airtime.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

PSA: Do Not go read the comments under Shane's YT community post wherein he says Episode 3 will be out "this week." Soooooo many comments about how they are "putting money away" to be able to buy his palette. Sooooooo much ass-kissing about how everyone needs to STFU about the delay in releasing Ep 3, because Shane is working SO HARD. I actually feel a tiny bit sick from the delusion (and no, I didn't seek out the post, it was in my "recommended," even though I don't sub to Shane). Just when I think I "get" his stans, I am overwhelmed by their blind allegiance.

Post by Guest »

galaxyminx wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:21 pm
And sorry for the cursing and the double post, but every time I hear Shane making stupid fucking jokes during a serious conversation I want to punch him in the face. I can’t believe I used to like this man, his voice is nails on a chalkboard for me now. He’s so horrible ImageImage

Ugh, the worst example of this is Shane’s fat jokes during the Eugenia Cooney video. 😐

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Ok, I don't honestly mind the Dolan twins. I wouldn't call myself a fan but they are something to have on in the background sometimes. That video just makes no sense. Shane doesn't upload because he is lazy and has other deals going on. If the Dolan twins can afford to take time off for the time being then go crazy but honestly Shane is very shady when it comes to popular and growing channels. We have seen him help people grow their channels only to completely drop them when they start making a name for themselves.

It almost feels like Shane requested the more attractive and younger boys to be less active so that he looks less like a lazy fuck.

never_mind
Learner
Learner

Post by never_mind »

I don't watch the Dolan twins and don't know that much about their lives. That being said I don't understand Youtubers who cry about being burned out or having no life outside of Youtube because of the workload. I have no idea how much effort goes into making their videos, but uploading once a week doesn't seem to be that much compared to having a regular job. Same goes for Shane who says that he is constantly working too. Those people don't have normal jobs, they are not some kind of entrepreneur running a big business ffs. They are in control of their content, schedule and production. It isn't unheard of for Youtubers to take a break, or upload less, or get an editor so I don't understand why they always have to make such a big deal out of it. If the twins really wanted to experience some personal growth why not go to college and get an education? I wouldn't be the same person that I am today if I hadn't gone off to university and worked shitty part time jobs to pay bills. These are all valuable experiences that most of their peers their age are making while they are missing out because they've been stuck in the Youtube bubble since they were 14.

Shane is literally the worst person to give advice in this case. He is a 30 year old adult crybaby who doesn't have a life outside of Youtube. He has little to no education, he barely has any friends, he doesn't have any hobbies that require him to be active and leave the house, plus he barely engages with society as an individual. He is a lazy recluse who has lost touch with reality.
If there is a prime example of how Youtube can stunt personal growth then it's Shane because that guy never grew up and has no perspective of what it's like to live a regular working life. Sorry for the rant, I just wish Youtubers would be a bit more disillusioned with what life is really like outside the comfortable Youtube bubble.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Youtubers need to stop looking to shane for advice. If the the twins are smart, just use him for clout/ boost in views, but ignore his advice and do what they trust will help themselves and their channel. Subtly steal some of his fans. Shady, but its business, and I'd love to see someone show that Shane's advice doesn't work.

I feel like Shane is subtly trying to repeat the situation with Bobby with other youtubers. It's a weird theory, but Shane seems like the type to want to drag people down to feel better about himself. Just look at the crew now compared to when each person met him. Look at each of his collabs! J* is exactly the same, and that's why him and Shane are two peas in a pod. I wouldnt be surprised if off camera they're both cackling together at all the people theyre bringing down.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

It's a weird theory, but Shane seems like the type to want to drag people down to feel better about himself.
Not weird at all- there is probably a name for it in the psychology world, but he definitely is one of those people who feel bad, and therefore want everyone around them to feel bad too. And that makes him feel better. Case in point- how he treats Ryan. He constantly feels the need to shit on everything Ryan is trying to do, and pull those faces and constantly act like everything is a chore. Has anyone else but me been in one of those relationships, where the other person feels so bad about themselves, all they can do is try and make you feel worse? That is Shane to a "T." He could get help, feel better, do better; but instead wants to wallow in his misery and other's misery like a pig in shit.

cattleya
Learner
Learner

Post by cattleya »

so I found the podcast where jeffree spills the tea on the nikkietutorials/toofaced drama if anyone wants to see it, it starts at 1:00:32 i wanted to see shane's reaction to it on his new video and it made me roll my eyes. not to mention the tweet he sent nikkie girl bye where was this support when this first came out? :roll:

Return to “Shane Dawson”