David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by tuttifruittitea »

Betty_Rage wrote:Omg I could kill Carly (oBViouSlY nOT lITeRaLIY) for saying that she spends three hours in bed just laying there not being able to sleep "at all" and then complains that she woke up at *gasp* 7am not being able to go back to sleep... get back to me when you actually can't sleep at all Carly and have to be at work by that 7am you think isn't normal to be awake at. It's not like people get up before that time everyday to go do 10+ hr works shifts or anything.

* and yes this is petty but I would do anything for that kind of sleep schedule so the bitterness is justified*
I have suffered from insomnia before in my life and the stress and anxiety of trying to get to sleep when you physically cannot is awful. I really wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But then again - i could actually get to sleep so according to you, that’s fine?
I’ve experienced insomnia from stress and anxiety before and i’m currently experiencing it from medication and i don’t think you should be saying that her experience is any less because she doesn’t have a 9-5 job and she only stayed up for 3 hours - not the whole night?
I know I personally don’t appreciate you insinuating all experiences of insomnia are pathetic unless you’re up the whole night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I get this is a gossip forum guys but fuck you’re mean to Carly.
I think she is smart but plays it down for the videos. She was an EMT remember? she’s not as brain dead as you make her out to be
wanting to be around friends is healthy, often people in their 20s - shock horror - want to hang out ?!? ikr crazy
I think Carly and Erin are the most like “normal” people in the VS

Post by Guest »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:07 am
I think she is smart but plays it down for the videos. She was an EMT remember? she’s not as brain dead as you make her out to be Image
wanting to be around friends is healthy, often people in their 20s - shock horror - want to hang out ?!? ikr crazy

I listened to a few episodes of Carly & Bruce’s podcast but couldn’t power through because they were both clueless about everything lol

Cappy24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cappy24 »

Cheesey wrote:I wonder who the first vlog squad member to die will be.
Lol I legit always think about this Image I mean it has to be Jason but if not him then I’d guess Dom, he’s reckless and stupid enough to get himself into something lethal. I think if anyone were to die young it’d be him. Failing that, Jonah has a heart attack at 30 and kicks the bucket.

Post by Guest »

Cheesey wrote:I wonder who the first vlog squad member to die will be.
I always think about what if some of Jeff’s friends from his past suddenly wanted to star beef with himImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
I think she is smart but plays it down for the videos. She was an EMT remember? she’s not as brain dead as you make her out to be Image

Well first off...trust me being an EMT doesn't require much intelligence. A lot of people with a college degree or specialized training aren't as smart as you may think. But I do agree that some people are a little harsh on Carly. I think the reason people on here give her a hard time is because she complains so much about first world problems and doesn't acknowledge that her problems are insignificant. Sometimes she acts as if her problems are so hard to deal with, when in reality they're problems that most people have to go through regularly. I think she's just naive and a bit immature. It wouldn't hurt for her to travel more and hang out with people who aren't as fortunate as her (this applies to all of the vs actually).

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:04 am
Betty_Rage wrote:Omg I could kill Carly (oBViouSlY nOT lITeRaLIY) for saying that she spends three hours in bed just laying there not being able to sleep "at all" and then complains that she woke up at *gasp* 7am not being able to go back to sleep... get back to me when you actually can't sleep at all Carly and have to be at work by that 7am you think isn't normal to be awake at. It's not like people get up before that time everyday to go do 10+ hr works shifts or anything.

* and yes this is petty but I would do anything for that kind of sleep schedule so the bitterness is justified*
I have suffered from insomnia before in my life and the stress and anxiety of trying to get to sleep when you physically cannot is awful. I really wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But then again - i could actually get to sleep so according to you, that’s fine?
I’ve experienced insomnia from stress and anxiety before and i’m currently experiencing it from medication and i don’t think you should be saying that her experience is any less because she doesn’t have a 9-5 job and she only stayed up for 3 hours - not the whole night?
I know I personally don’t appreciate you insinuating all experiences of insomnia are pathetic unless you’re up the whole night

Yeah, there are two big things with insomnia. The lack of sleep wears you down and the frustration of not being able to sleep is draining. Zero sleep isn’t the threshold for it mattering. Sure, she doesn’t have to go to a 9-5 job but it just fucking sucks. If her problem is when she’s having caffeine and sleeping during the day then she’s hurting herself but otherwise it sucks.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
I don't think Betty_Rage meant that. not being able to sleep is not the problem here. everyone experiences that sometimes, even if they don't have insomnia.
but someone like carly complaining about something like this is stupid. they literally do nothing all day. even if she can't sleep at night, she can naps in the day, who cares.
people like us normal folks have jobs, if we can't sleep at night, we'll be fucked in the morning bc we have to go to work.
I swear all these youtubers/influencers eventually lose touch with reality even if they once had a normal life.

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:17 am
tuttifruittitea wrote:
I don't think Betty_Rage meant that. not being able to sleep is not the problem here. everyone experiences that sometimes, even if they don't have insomnia.
but someone like carly complaining about something like this is stupid. they literally do nothing all day. even if she can't sleep at night, she can naps in the day, who cares.
people like us normal folks have jobs, if we can't sleep at night, we'll be fucked in the morning bc we have to go to work.
I swear all these youtubers/influencers eventually lose touch with reality even if they once had a normal life.
I agree. She wasnt talking about Insomnia. Carly couldnt sleep 1 night, thats it. That's what she said. She had a hard time falling asleep once

I dont want to know how long David has gone without a proper night sleep. I dont see him complaining.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

kool-aid wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote:
I agree. She wasnt talking about Insomnia. Carly couldnt sleep 1 night, thats it. That's what she said. She had a hard time falling asleep once

I dont want to know how long David has gone without a proper night sleep. I dont see him complaining.
omg. really? he sleeps all day? lmao perfect dave over here

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:44 am
kool-aid wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote:

omg. really? he sleeps all day? lmao perfect dave over here

he naps when he can. I said he didnt have a proper night sleep in a long time. I bet he hasnt slept 8 continuous hours in ages.

heyjess
Talker
Talker

Post by heyjess »

I'm on mobile so idk how to link it but the girl Bruce has for his new "Malicious" music video looks like Carly. I know he said the song isnt about her at all, but I just thought that was a choice lol.

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid »

heyjess wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:03 am
I'm on mobile so idk how to link it but the girl Bruce has for his new "Malicious" music video looks like Carly. I know he said the song isnt about her at all, but I just thought that was a choice lol.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

tuttifruittitea wrote:

I'm really not being mean, or at least I don't think I am. I just want the girl to be happy within herself, but obviously it takes time.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

heyjess
Talker
Talker

Post by heyjess »

kool-aid wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:10 am
heyjess wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:03 am
Okay maybe not as much there, but from the picture he posted on Twitter she looks similar lol

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid »

Return to “David Dobrik”