Alex & Michael: Gram Before Fam (Pt 12)

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Gram Before Fam (Pt 12)

Post by no_strings »

eyeroller wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:33 pm
mswatosh3 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:30 pm
Like wth is going on with them?! Alex hasn’t posted shit in Cali nor Michael with Julian. Is he not allowed to post when she’s away? What is he even doing without Alex?? He could very easily vlog himself & Julian... showing what they are doing without the bitch around and probably have a very entertaining video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HA! I bet he isn't allowed to do S*IT without her approval!!
If you say that sentence without the "do" it's also true :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

CrazySnarker wrote:
Fitwithbritt wrote:
eyeroller wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:34 am
It is strange how little they show him. I don't think it's a concern over privacy either. Something seems off. What I don't get is why Michael would want another child with this type of person? That part doesn't add up to me.
I wonder the same all of the time, he knows better so is he manipulated or just in denial? The way he went along with Alex's humiliating photo (and had an issue with Frankie's outfit) says a lot.
As far as not showing Julian as much, I wonder if maybe they have spoken with their doctor about his development. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she planning to do a video on his 1 year appt and she cancelled only after the visit saying it was "boring." While I don't put that past her its possible that something was said that they don't want to share with their viewers.
Maybe they don't want their channel demonetized or their comments take away like Mallory did.

I actually think it's good they don't show him as often. Based on the small amount you have seen you've already concluded that he most likely has a developmental disability, so what good is it for her to show him more frequently?
Lol was this seriously directed towards me? I've never commented on Julian's development once, I don't even know enough about children to have an opinion. I feel the same way about baby drama as you do about animal drama lmao not my personal interest but I wish them the best.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

acwride wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 pm
Literally dying at this video! From when they moved back to MI from a Nashville the first time... in the car talking about their furniture And how they’re going to keep it for 10-12 years , or until it goes out of style!

Time stamp, 7:30
Oh my goodness, thank you for that! Golden! That is them in a nutshell. One day it's this, another day it's that. She said they wanted to be in that house for 10-12 years! LOLOL! And the way he keeps looking at her for constant approval- vomit.

acwride
Lurker
Lurker

Post by acwride »

eyeroller wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:21 pm
acwride wrote:
Literally dying at this video! From when they moved back to MI from a Nashville the first time... in the car talking about their furniture And how they’re going to keep it for 10-12 years , or until it goes out of style!

Oh my goodness, thank you for that! Golden! That is them in a nutshell. One day it's this, another day it's that. She said they wanted to be in that house for 10-12 years! LOLOL! And the way he keeps looking at her for constant approval- vomit.

Yes! The whole this was only a 5 year house is such bs. They are constantly changing their minds in everything. I think it’s funny how they don’t remember this!

MrsDeetz491
Talker
Talker

Post by MrsDeetz491 »

eyeroller wrote:
acwride wrote:

That was so cringe omg. “We just want everybody to know we’re not buying new furniture just to buy it, we need it”. Fast forward 3 years later with the RH bed & new tv they NEED :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

MrsDeetz491 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:30 pm
eyeroller wrote:
acwride wrote:

That was so cringe omg. “We just want everybody to know we’re not buying new furniture just to buy it, we need it”. Fast forward 3 years later with the RH bed & new tv they NEED :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Michael cared enough about the viewers' opinion to say that 3 years ago. How come he's not saying it now?! So, he was worried what ppl would think back THEN, but now NOW? I just do not understand.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

acwride wrote:Literally dying at this video! From when they moved back to MI from a Nashville the first time... in the car talking about their furniture And how they’re going to keep it for 10-12 years , or until it goes out of style!

Wow! I don’t think I’ve ever watched that one. She’s a fucking bitch. She is so condescending to Michael, too. “Bring the cup to you. Bring the cup to you.” FUCK OFF. How emasculating to not only talk to him in front of her parents like that but for the whole world to see!

Side note: does Michael have vitiligo on his eyelids? I’ve noticed that they seem to be a lighter pigment or maybe he’s wearing eyeshadow. Image

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
bringonthejoy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:45 am
idolovepotatoes wrote:
CrazySnarker wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Never once did that user say anyone's expecting him to be speaking full sentences at 17 months, stop putting words in people's mouths and trying to flame the conversation. You'd like to know how some people are coming to that conclusion? By watching their videos. Alex is hyper-competitive. Always has been, always will be. It's natural to look at Julian and compare what he's doing with what Ford is doing (and any other baby the same age.) Nobody is saying Julian needs to be speaking in fluent english at the age of 17 months, we're simply stating for his age, they do recommend babies to be speaking at least 5-15 words by now. Every child is different and nobody is arguing that, so relax. We're clearly making an observation.
How is the orignal comment an observation? That's clearly a statement, not an observation!

I stand by the statement actually. If he was my child I would be getting any and all early intervention that I could. I have been trained in early childhood education and have worked with children on the spectrum. Early intervention is key. It's been noted several times the signs he has displayed. Actually every vlog I see I notice something new.
Not making eye contact. Not looking when his name is called. As a small baby, his motor skills were lacking and slow to evolve. He also doesn't seem to be very affectionate. The late walking, while can be completely normal would still have most parents concerned. He does not need to be speaking in sentences at this age but come on, he only babbles and says "dada, dada". I have also noticed he is usually holding on to a toy car, seems to be the same car? This is a sign as some children can become attached and need to have a certain object with them. I also noticed in the latest vlog that it was interesting they said how Julian loves to organize things, another key sign.
Julian seems like a super sweet little boy, I actually think he's pretty cute.
No professional would ever make a statement that bold just from a few minutes of footage here and there that you've seen. Even the neurologist who saw my son said he couldn't predict his future. Even the two developmental pediatricians and a child psychologist wouldn't tell me definitively anything about my child's educational future. Same thing with the BCBA we work with. I'm inclined to go along with their professional opinions over yours. One neurologist said he's seen kids who he's said had ASD and then two years later he wondered why he ever thought they had autism. In fact, they won't even diagnose a child with an intellectual disability until they're in early elementary.

I'm not saying that an assessment isn't needed, but I am saying there is no way you could possibly predict that right now.

Also, lots of kids like playing with cars. Him playing with cars means nothing even he loves them... it's only an issue if they're not playing with toys in their appropriate function and have a very narrow interests. Organizing doesn't mean anything either, it's an appropriate "schema of play" and it's only issue if they're lining things up in a specific order every time and get upset if you change the pattern or mess it up. Many normal kids line things up or organize them. Attachment to items is really most concerning if they're attached to an item that isn't a toy like a straw, a spatula, etc.

His lack of speech at 17 months is not that alarming. Most kids have a verbal explosion between 20-24 months.
Stop with the dramatics, nobody is trying to diagnose him. People are commenting on what they're seeing just like we're allowed to. If you do not like it, foe the person or ignore the comments. With that being said, @BringOnTheJoy, you've flammed this discussion multiple times now and I see you've been warned multiple times as well. From what I know about you, you are not a doctor either. You are also not the only person on this thread with a child or the only person with experience having a child that has been diagnosed. Stop acting as though you are the only person here with knowledge or information.
I’ve read too much to just not reply. I have to say, y’all seem more dramatic than BringontheJoy. Not sure why her comments would flame the discussion. Seems like y’alls comments are stirring the pot just as much. There’s truth to both sides actually. But BringontheJoy makes the most valid point.

Honestly, y’all are just wasting your breath. If I was Alex, I certainly wouldn’t take advice from a gossip site lol! That’d be pretty sad. Hopefully they have a good dr. There’s lots of great ones out there and if they have a good one, the dr would mention anything alarming. I promise. Plus 18 months is young for speech therapy. I’d start maybe at 22 months to 2 years. A lot can change in a few months. I like to think positively. Image

Oh and he started walking at 15 months. That’s not late. It just isn’t. Stop making it out to be. It’s average. Please.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
bringonthejoy wrote:
idolovepotatoes wrote:
CrazySnarker wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Never once did that user say anyone's expecting him to be speaking full sentences at 17 months, stop putting words in people's mouths and trying to flame the conversation. You'd like to know how some people are coming to that conclusion? By watching their videos. Alex is hyper-competitive. Always has been, always will be. It's natural to look at Julian and compare what he's doing with what Ford is doing (and any other baby the same age.) Nobody is saying Julian needs to be speaking in fluent english at the age of 17 months, we're simply stating for his age, they do recommend babies to be speaking at least 5-15 words by now. Every child is different and nobody is arguing that, so relax. We're clearly making an observation.
How is the orignal comment an observation? That's clearly a statement, not an observation!

I stand by the statement actually. If he was my child I would be getting any and all early intervention that I could. I have been trained in early childhood education and have worked with children on the spectrum. Early intervention is key. It's been noted several times the signs he has displayed. Actually every vlog I see I notice something new.
Not making eye contact. Not looking when his name is called. As a small baby, his motor skills were lacking and slow to evolve. He also doesn't seem to be very affectionate. The late walking, while can be completely normal would still have most parents concerned. He does not need to be speaking in sentences at this age but come on, he only babbles and says "dada, dada". I have also noticed he is usually holding on to a toy car, seems to be the same car? This is a sign as some children can become attached and need to have a certain object with them. I also noticed in the latest vlog that it was interesting they said how Julian loves to organize things, another key sign.
No professional would ever make a statement that bold just from a few minutes of footage here and there that you've seen. Even the neurologist who saw my son said he couldn't predict his future. Even the two developmental pediatricians and a child psychologist wouldn't tell me definitively anything about my child's educational future. Same thing with the BCBA we work with. I'm inclined to go along with their professional opinions over yours. One neurologist said he's seen kids who he's said had ASD and then two years later he wondered why he ever thought they had autism. In fact, they won't even diagnose a child with an intellectual disability until they're in early elementary.

I'm not saying that an assessment isn't needed, but I am saying there is no way you could possibly predict that right now.

Also, lots of kids like playing with cars. Him playing with cars means nothing even he loves them... it's only an issue if they're not playing with toys in their appropriate function and have a very narrow interests. Organizing doesn't mean anything either, it's an appropriate "schema of play" and it's only issue if they're lining things up in a specific order every time and get upset if you change the pattern or mess it up. Many normal kids line things up or organize them. Attachment to items is really most concerning if they're attached to an item that isn't a toy like a straw, a spatula, etc.

His lack of speech at 17 months is not that alarming. Most kids have a verbal explosion between 20-24 months.
Stop with the dramatics, nobody is trying to diagnose him. People are commenting on what they're seeing just like we're allowed to. If you do not like it, foe the person or ignore the comments. With that being said, @BringOnTheJoy, you've flammed this discussion multiple times now and I see you've been warned multiple times as well. From what I know about you, you are not a doctor either. You are also not the only person on this thread with a child or the only person with experience having a child that has been diagnosed. Stop acting as though you are the only person here with knowledge or information.
I don’t know if you saw but she was doing the same thing over in Casey Holmes thread and “uncle touchy” mentioned she was doing it in Meg Leigh’s thread as well, just trolling, picking at posters & their comments. I called her out in Casey’s thread and Teddy Serious (mod in Casey’s thread) banned her. Good riddance lol

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

gossipislifedelete wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:35 am
bringonthejoy wrote:
idolovepotatoes wrote:
CrazySnarker wrote:

I don’t know if you saw but she was doing the same thing over in Casey Holmes thread and “uncle touchy” mentioned she was doing it in Meg Leigh’s thread as well, just trolling, picking at posters & their comments. I called her out in Casey’s thread and Teddy Serious (mod in Casey’s thread) banned her. Good riddance lol
They should just ban her here if she's causing so much drama. I mean this is a silly gossip site, people shouldn't take it so seriously. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Anyone know why she’s in Cali by herself? Like without Michael for once

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

tallulah wrote:Anyone know why she’s in Cali by herself? Like without Michael for once

She said some meetings or something but then she said she’ll be in Palm Springs for a week? I wonder if she’s leaving Michael in Nashville

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

jlizdelete0925 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:13 pm
gossipislifedelete wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:35 am
bringonthejoy wrote:
idolovepotatoes wrote:

They should just ban her here if she's causing so much drama. I mean this is a silly gossip site, people shouldn't take it so seriously. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Doesn’t a ban mean she’s banned from the whole forum/all threads?! I hope so lol

Post by Guest »

tallulah wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:32 pm
Anyone know why she’s in Cali by herself? Like without Michael for once

Anti-social, Alex by herself, NEVER! :rofl: apparently Cynthia Garza is also in Palm Springs she posted on stories yesterday.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”