ICALLITBEINGASTONERCOUCHPOTATO General Thread Part 11

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGASTONERCOUCHPOTATO General Thread Part 11

Post by shifty_armchair »

Thank God the pod is ending so I don't have to hate listen anymore. I scoffed when she said that they were ending it while it was still good. What about two goobers in their late twenties talking about video games and taking buzzfeed quizzes for an hour is good?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I see nothing much has changed with Rachel.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

I have not been keeping up with her at all, but I noticed that she posted a picture of some ice cream from Nana’s Green Tea. I guess this means she’s not vegan anymore? No surprise there, if so— she can’t seem tp be consistent with anything except for complaining.
"Sure, Jan..."

Post by Guest »

When she posts IG stories of her shop updates, she doesn’t even have replies turned on. Does she not want people to engage with her art content? She is really sabotaging herself. Her store is built on her social media presence. If she isn’t going to have a podcast, she needs to find another way to engage with her followers if she want to give the store a fighting chance.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

It’s so weird how since Chris is busy with his team week for work Rachel is like “we are so busy”. I can see meeting your significant others coworkers once or twice for a few dinners or something. I work in tech on a well knit group and consider us all friends in and out of the office , but my significant other doesn’t cross that line. That’s my career and my space to be an individuals. He’s gone to a few dinners , but would never dream of inserting himself into “team week”.

Rachel can’t even let Chris have his professional job to himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

Guess she needs that Adam and Eve $$$$$

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Post by Walking Pharmacy »

They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.

apollo-veggie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by apollo-veggie »

according to her instagram story she's looking at studio space for her shop. wonder who's footing the bill for that? i highly doubt she sells enough 99 cent phone wallpapers to pay to rent a space out. lord knows the clay stuff isn't popular enough either

Butterball222
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterball222 »

Walking Pharmacy wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:11 pm
They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.
I’m hoping this is Chris’ idea so he can transition to just an overall better girlfriend

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

I listened to the episode where they announced the podcast ending and Rachel says someone leaked the podcast to her parents, so now I guess we won’t find out any more family or Miss Honey updates.

Did anyone else hear her mention talking to her “friend Tess” in that episode? Tess from the Twats? Was kind of hoping we would finally get the tea on what happened with them.

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair »

Walking Pharmacy wrote:They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.
I thought it was in poor taste to say that one partner can’t “scratch every itch” with Chris sitting right there. If they’re not monogamous, then that’s fine but to say that Chris isn’t everything she needs right in front of him is incredibly rude

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

shifty_armchair wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:00 am
Walking Pharmacy wrote:They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.
I thought it was in poor taste to say that one partner can’t “scratch every itch” with Chris sitting right there. If they’re not monogamous, then that’s fine but to say that Chris isn’t everything she needs right in front of him is incredibly rude
To be fair they seem to be only sexually open, not really romantically, and I would assume that many, if not all, of her other partners have a vagina. I did find it interesting that she said she's never seen him passionately kiss another person, so they must not ever be having threesomes (unless if there's a no kissing rule, but doubt it.)

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

Let’s be real if Chris is even partaking in other sexual partners in this hip cool open relationship they ain’t girls.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

I don’t get why shes even with Chris anymore if she likes vagina more. She just had to let everyone know she’s bi and proud even though she was in a straight relationship. I feel bad for Chris. I wish I could be a fly on her wall to see what really goes on between them lol they have no chemistry.

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

She is only still with him 100% bc of the chunks and financial support. If they were to both tragically pass away and she all of a sudden won the lottery or actually miraculously got a high paying job to support herself (lol) she’d be gone in a heartbeat.

rosesandroses
Learner
Learner

Post by rosesandroses »

strawberry_hearts wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:45 am
I don’t get why shes even with Chris anymore if she likes vagina more. She just had to let everyone know she’s bi and proud even though she was in a straight relationship. I feel bad for Chris. I wish I could be a fly on her wall to see what really goes on between them lol they have no chemistry.

I mean, sexuality is a spectrum and extremely fluid. There's no reason to judge her specific preferences. She may be bi leaning towards women, just like how there those who are bi leaning towards men, etc. I wouldn't judge her for that.

I do get how you say it seems like they have no chemistry, but then again, we don't see as much inner workings of their relationship since she left YT.

rosesandroses
Learner
Learner

Post by rosesandroses »

Hollyb14 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:01 pm
Let’s be real if Chris is even partaking in other sexual partners in this hip cool open relationship they ain’t girls.
That's my theory too! He's never explicitly said, but I get the feeling he is a low-key bisexual, he's just not open about it like Rachel is.

rosesandroses
Learner
Learner

Post by rosesandroses »

24601 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 pm
I listened to the episode where they announced the podcast ending and Rachel says someone leaked the podcast to her parents, so now I guess we won’t find out any more family or Miss Honey updates.

Did anyone else hear her mention talking to her “friend Tess” in that episode? Tess from the Twats? Was kind of hoping we would finally get the tea on what happened with them.

100%. She casually mentions wanting to visit Tess in last week's episode.

[When Chris is talking about being invited to his 10 year class reunion.]

Rachel: Are you gonna go?
Chris: Apart of me wants to...apart of me really wants to, just to like-- you know, there were people that I was actually good friends with that I would love to like, see again.
Rachel: I guess teachers would show up too.
Chris: I guess. I don't think this is being organized in a super official way. It was just like one person made a group and started inviting everybody, now it's kind of like waterfalled, you know.
Rachel: Gotcha.
Chris: But yeah, apart of me wants to because I have friends that I've just like, lost touch with that I would love to reconnect with and spend some time with -- but then the other thing is I'd have to fly to Pennsylvania. And it's just like--
Rachel: *laughs* I just wouldn't want to spend the money to get to Pennsylvania.
Chris: Yeah, like that's a fuckin flight. That's pricey, so you know, I mean-
Rachel: What if you like -- wrangled it into also a trip for something else (unintelligible mumbling)?
Chris: If I can get it as a work trip somehow, some way, and I just happen to be on the east coast...
Rachel: Well I was just thinking like that could be the trip that I'm like seeing Tess (mumbles) or something, you know?

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

rosesandroses wrote:
24601 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 pm

100%. She casually mentions wanting to visit Tess in last week's episode.

[When Chris is talking about being invited to his 10 year class reunion.]

Rachel: Are you gonna go?
Chris: Apart of me wants to...apart of me really wants to, just to like-- you know, there were people that I was actually good friends with that I would love to like, see again.
Rachel: I guess teachers would show up too.
Chris: I guess. I don't think this is being organized in a super official way. It was just like one person made a group and started inviting everybody, now it's kind of like waterfalled, you know.
Rachel: Gotcha.
Chris: But yeah, apart of me wants to because I have friends that I've just like, lost touch with that I would love to reconnect with and spend some time with -- but then the other thing is I'd have to fly to Pennsylvania. And it's just like--
Rachel: *laughs* I just wouldn't want to spend the money to get to Pennsylvania.
Chris: Yeah, like that's a fuckin flight. That's pricey, so you know, I mean-
Rachel: What if you like -- wrangled it into also a trip for something else (unintelligible mumbling)?
Chris: If I can get it as a work trip somehow, some way, and I just happen to be on the east coast...
Rachel: Well I was just thinking like that could be the trip that I'm like seeing Tess (mumbles) or something, you know?
This stuck out to me too! Like why can they spend money for Rachel to go see her friends but Chris has to tangle seeing his friends in with work or Rachel? Lol she’s so self centered.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

No surprise but the last episode of the podcast was a waste of time

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”