Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess - Part 8

Re: Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess - Part 8

Post by Guest »

k8tera wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Off topic
Haven't visited her youtube channel in ages, so decided to check to see what's the latest. Is anyone else surprised at how low her views are averaging--between 100k to 500k--considering she has over a million subscribers?

Personally, I don't watch anymore because she's doing more of the same old same old, just more lazier and with less respect to her audience with advertisements and sponsored content. Probably a lot of new subs were interested in her pregnancy/birth/newborn, and now not sticking around for her boring vlogs and her sUpEr sECrEt cOoKBoOk and whitefox hauls.
Perhaps she bought her subscribers. She wouldn't be the first YTer to have done that. It's always telling when people buy subs because their views and engagement don't match up.
I wouldn't put it past her to buy subs so she can upcharge all her sponsors and maximize her #freebie life. She has proven repeatedly that she has no morals or ethics. :roll:

zrin85
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by zrin85 »

2xblended wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:21 am
k8tera wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Off topic
Haven't visited her youtube channel in ages, so decided to check to see what's the latest. Is anyone else surprised at how low her views are averaging--between 100k to 500k--considering she has over a million subscribers?

Personally, I don't watch anymore because she's doing more of the same old same old, just more lazier and with less respect to her audience with advertisements and sponsored content. Probably a lot of new subs were interested in her pregnancy/birth/newborn, and now not sticking around for her boring vlogs and her sUpEr sECrEt cOoKBoOk and whitefox hauls.
Perhaps she bought her subscribers. She wouldn't be the first YTer to have done that. It's always telling when people buy subs because their views and engagement don't match up.
I wouldn't put it past her to buy subs so she can upcharge all her sponsors and maximize her #freebie life. She has proven repeatedly that she has no morals or ethics. :roll:

True, it's definitely not transparent as it can be seen by her followers growth chart. However, she still has very high engagement in views, commenting and liking.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

I think her stans are her stans, but I stopped watching a while ago. The nail in the coffin was when she didn't want to take antibiotics for a spider bite (I just couldn't support anyone pushing such dangerous, idiotic views on their subscribers) and now that she has a family and isn't really posting much in the way of fitness content anymore, it's not relatable to me.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, agree that her content is all over the place. What is she, a mummy vlogger *urgh*, a fitness influencer, a beauty/lifestyle influencer? In the past I could have said easily that she was a natural health and fitness personality, now I'd just call her a boring whatever. She needs to completely rebrand herself, or go back to her roots (I'm talking snow trip, crying in car peak of SD). Either choice would mean losing a batch of subscribers but right now I can't see her having a long career path if she keeps faffing about trying to create enough content to keep getting endorsements and money.
mitty_moo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:42 am
I think her stans are her stans, but I stopped watching a while ago. The nail in the coffin was when she didn't want to take antibiotics for a spider bite (I just couldn't support anyone pushing such dangerous, idiotic views on their subscribers) and now that she has a family and isn't really posting much in the way of fitness content anymore, it's not relatable to me.
The final nail for me was the CIN3 "I cured myself" video. Her other medical episodes were already reaching that point, but the whole CIN3 misinformation and dangerous rhetoric was the end. To say that she cured herself by cutting out coffee and putting weird stuff up her whoo-ha. What a moron.

ksadi0830
Learner
Learner

Post by ksadi0830 »

Hey there new poster here but I was so excited when I finally found this thread. I used to LOVE and I mean LOVE LOVE sezzy. Definitely fell into some of her sponsor traps back when she used to be a somewhat decent YouTuber, I even still watched when she first got pregnant with fox but since then I can’t be bothered to watch her anymore. Her content is all the same now and boring it’s just all her running around doing all these “errands” and complaining. Even when she first got pregnant it seemed like all she could do was complain about things but claimed to be so happy. I agree with the pp that she doesn’t even fall into a category anymore her content is just whatever sponsorship she can get that week and then her driving around all day.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but also all her Instagram post are the same, unnecessarily long paragraph about either how hard it is being a mom now or her being “raw” and “real” aka complaining about something. I just feel like I never see her happy for long about anything anymore, there’s just always something wrong in her oh so seemingly perfect life she attempts to portray.

Post by Guest »

It's not like she's strayed from her roots and her early days of vlogging. She was always sponsored to the hilt.
Those old days that people remember fondly, in her parents' house/ breaking up with Mitch and crying in the car: She was pushing ShaSha probiotic snacks, a gaming app on her phone, blue dinosaur bars, tropeaka (anyone remember when they gifted her the nutribullet?) and even when she went shopping for dried nuts to make her own dessert, it turned out that the local health food shop was sponsoring her to promote them! It looked like she was just walking into the store, bagging nuts and paying for them at the counter, then heading home to throw together a raw vegan dessert, when it reality it was all sponsored and orchestrated to promote that store!
And those are just the random sponsorships that I can remember off the top of my head, there were probably more.
It was always, always, 100% sponsored content. But people couldn't tell because she seemed like she was just experimenting with different products. The truth was that she wasn't experimenting, she was promoting exclusively what she was paid to promote.
Was it as prolific as it is now? Of course not, her channel has grown and so has the number of undeclared sponsorships. However, good 'ole Sezzy was never as innocent as she seemed.

Post by Guest »

Those are some Dame Edna sunglasses

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

They are so ridiculous 😂

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

They would have to be one of the least flattering sunglasses shapes out there.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

$24 for her nourish bowl... jeez.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

lurking10 wrote:Image

$24 for her nourish bowl... jeez.

I had the same thought. So overpriced for something so basic and unoriginal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

The roasted fennel salad above it in the menu looks good!

Post by Guest »

Twenty four bucks for a buddha bowl with some leaves, grains and some dead carcass on the side?
Gtfo!
I'm having the same thing for ten (minus dead animal) on the coast at an award winning plant based joint.
Are people reading the menu and going who da fuk is Sarah Day?

Post by Guest »

Lucy4223 wrote: Are people reading the menu and going who da fuk is Sarah Day?
YAS! For sure! :rofl:
The majority of people are gonna be like: Why is the most boring thing on the menu so expensive? And wa da fuk is a Sarah's Day?
:rofl: :rofl:

poisonivy186
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by poisonivy186 »

Anyone see the thread in the FB group of the Stan who's doctor won't do a blood test for her intolerances and everything is normal?

This is typical Sezzy culture and it makes me angry! These girls think they have so many issues because Sarah is outright promoting intolerances to food.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

KMawe_xo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by KMawe_xo »

Is it worth those who aren't blocked just commenting #ad #spon #gifted #sponsored on insta posts we suspect are ads?

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Subtly judging your sisters messy room whilst showing it to a million people.. no wonder she doesn’t seem to spend much time with them.

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

This is petty af but for someone who preaches being so real and raw and honest with her sissies, she's never without an Insta story filter is she. The one she has in her old room is suuper subtle but I was like... that's not your face.

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

100% positive that Fox isn’t eating all of this & she just spent ages smearing the avocado on his face just for insta? My nephew is 5.5 months old and isn’t on solids yet. They would also start him on baby suitable food rather than food meant for older kids!

samsamsamxxoo
Learner
Learner

Post by samsamsamxxoo »

Since when does she have freckles? She looked so cute in the stories in her old room. Is that a filter because I felt like the freckles were moving on her face or am I just that exhausted (actual baby life with no mum helping everyday)

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”