LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

bitch1992

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by bitch1992 »

On her current video, there are few comments that she doesn't eat a lot and she doesn't think though that the baby needs foods too! She said she get a lot of faint and light-headed. But she doesn't eat or drink smoothies a lot.... how it's not helping the baby inside her belly to grow!? It's going to be small baby or premature for not getting enough foods for the baby.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by theantiblair »

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:53 pm
I think she’s also losing followers because not everyone gives a shit about her pregnancy. Why does she seem to think getting pregnant would increase her follower count? I have never followed someone just because they were pregnant.
Honestly I follow a lot of people just because they’re pregnant, cause I currently am so it’s of interest to me at the moment. I think it works for some people. (Aspyn Ovard seemed to gain interest from people when she got pregnant.)

HOWEVER I refuse to sub to Meg bc she sucks and I use her pregnancy more as a cautionary tale of exactly what not to do lol.

Her problem is that all her content is whiny and ill-informed and not relatable. If she weren’t a crazy person she could make informative interesting pregnancy content that moms want to watch.

BbEvr
Talker
Talker

Post by BbEvr »

I don’t think she understands that even if she doesn’t gain much weight, that her skin will still sag and she’ll get the pouch. It’s inevitable

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I think the amount of people who are unfollowing her because of her pregnancy content is much greater vs. the amount of people that (might have) followed her simply because she’s pregnant.
I’m aware that some people follow accounts for pregnancy/motherhood related content but in Meg’s case I think that number is very slim, especially since she acts like a psycho about it.
Even if I was pregnant I wouldn’t care to know about Smeg’s constipation and other various complaints.
My point is that I think she expected her channel to grow when she got pregnant, exactly the opposite is happening and it pleases me because she’s a miserable human being.

MichelleD86
Talker
Talker

Post by MichelleD86 »

ilovethesmiths wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:04 pm
I don’t have kids (yet) but someone please give me a big ole smack of reality if I COLOR THEME MY REGISTRY.
I understand choosing pink things for girls and blue for boys and wanting matching bedding or even a nursery theme but meg has taken it next level: grey and aqua fucking bowls? Books only in the color/animal of choice? Baby grooming/health supplies in the “right” shade?!

I could maybe understand it if it was just about the baby’s room but she’s going to dress him in the same colors. Her whole house are these colors. Her existence is based on these colors. Too bad she named the dog Greyson because that’s probably perfect for her child. His first words will be “does it come in teal?”
It’s neurotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just catching up and I had to second the Greyson comment. Too bad they can't use it for the baby's name, because he will literally be her "grey son" with that color scheme taking over his life 😂 Room, clothes, car seat and stroller, feeding utensils, toys and books.. you name it!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

I just came to read the new posts and also wanted to say... yay!!! I can finally see ppls avatar photos and images posted in the comments again! I hadn’t been able to for so long.

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

jajaja wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:57 am
She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.
Exactly! She has sooo many to go cups that she purchases for an instant rush (because shopping addiction y'know) but clearly never uses them. Also, doesn't Starbucks actually fill your own cup with whatever drink you want if you bring it? So she could technically get her laxative coffee that way too? I don't go to Starbucks often but I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign about that.

lobeauty11
Talker
Talker

Post by lobeauty11 »

ivana abramovich wrote:
jajaja wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:57 am
She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.
Exactly! She has sooo many to go cups that she purchases for an instant rush (because shopping addiction y'know) but clearly never uses them. Also, doesn't Starbucks actually fill your own cup with whatever drink you want if you bring it? So she could technically get her laxative coffee that way too? I don't go to Starbucks often but I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign about that.
I worked at a Starbucks for almost 2 years, we’ll fill whatever cup you bring basicallyImage there’s a small cup discount if you bring your own reusable cup. And even in stores you can get refills of iced teas for way cheaper with the original cup

Post by Guest »

bubbles_328 wrote:I just came to read the new posts and also wanted to say... yay!!! I can finally see ppls avatar photos and images posted in the comments again! ImageImageImageImage I hadn’t been able to for so long.

Whaaaat omg I’m jealous. I still can’t

Hereiam00
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereiam00 »

her and rat are so cringe...

“When I do something right you say ‘you go girl’” what on earth is this fuckery?

theheatherbomb
Learner
Learner

Post by theheatherbomb »

bitch1992 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:56 pm
Wtf October fall colour theme is fucking ugly and wired
It’s drab, just like her life.

Yousabitchh
Talker
Talker

Post by Yousabitchh »

New vlog is a freakin cringe fest! We don’t care about your fail of a relationship/marriage!!
<3 "I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!"

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird they dated when she was 14 and he was 17 lol

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

Is that Dyson not just about the price of a ticket to take Bella back home? Damn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

littlejxo wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it's weird they dated when she was 14 and he was 17 lol
Her math seemed a bit messed up. They dated when she was 14 for a year and a half? Okay so call it she was 15 when they split. Add six years that’s 21 but they were together when she moved out at like 18?

Post by Guest »

someone in the comments said anthony looked like a player back then and someone replied he still is

Post by Guest »

ggg wrote:someone in the comments said anthony looked like a player back then and someone replied he still is ImageImageImage

The reply was me hahaha. I thought she may have blocked me on YT, glad to know you can see it!

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Revlit wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 am
Is that Dyson not just about the price of a ticket to take Bella back home? Damn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

omg im dying but i shouldnt be because thats so true.
also she says they have a fan that they got from their wedding registry so clearly the big ticket items on her ridiculous registries just go to waste. why are they even sleeping with a fan on if it makes them sick do they not have ac?? if they owned their home they could probably put up a ceiling fan but they cant afford that because they keep spending money on dumb shit.. i.e. this dyson fan :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

Exactly like why did you even register for that fan if it didn’t have a filter and you wanted one with a filter? I can’t with her

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
ggg wrote:someone in the comments said anthony looked like a player back then and someone replied he still is ImageImageImage

The reply was me hahaha. I thought she may have blocked me on YT, glad to know you can see it!

I saw that! Haha. I saw the users name was Katelynn too and I was like “she’s from GG”ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Megan Leigh”