hisshissbich
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dan Can’t-keep-a-Mansutti: How to Lose a Guy in One Thread - Pt. 39

Post by hisshissbich »

LITCHERALLY WE ARE AT THE 39TH THREAD!

Looks like Dan "I don't need no man" is back and better than ever.
She's found her soulmate of a best friend in her PT, they're litcherallly besties, she doesn't know how she could do life without him you guys, he's made such a big impact. Hmm maybe because he's got tats and since she hurriedly rushed into a sleeve for her last soulmate she is desperate to find someone else to fit in with that aesthetic since she managed to cycle through her last relationship in less than the thread. That's a new personal record for her!
She's currently channeling her inner Zoella with how much she LUUURVES her scented candles that she picked up at TK Maxx, and still lives on a diet of a sad salmon filet and one potato each evening. "Because it was leg day."
Beans is still neglected and depressed, doesn't even bother to move when she comes in the door unless Dan begs, but to prove that she actually cares about her prop, I mean pug, Dan dedicates an entire video to her even though the "buying my dog everything it touches" trend has been over for months now.
Oh and we can't forget her new evening routine, one that we ALL do so frequently... Dye our hair and put on our eyebrows again before we journal at the kitchen table and read shitty self help books. But don't forget, it's litcherally amazing.

Lip update: They officially reach the tip of her nose. Good news, if she ever goes missing at sea her lips will keep her afloat.

Jaculon3
Talker
Talker

Re: Dan Can’t-keep-a-Mansutti: How to Lose a Guy in One Thread - Pt. 39

Post by Jaculon3 »

hisshissbich wrote:LITCHERALLY WE ARE AT THE 39TH THREAD!

She's found her soulmate of a best friend in her PT, they're litcherallly besties, she doesn't know how she could do life without him you guys, he's made such a big impact. Hmm maybe because he's got tats and since she hurriedly rushed into a sleeve for her last soulmate she is desperate to find someone else to fit in with that aesthetic since she managed to cycle through her last relationship in less than the thread. That's a new personal record for her!
She's currently channeling her inner Zoella with how much she LUUURVES her scented candles that she picked up at TK Maxx, and still lives on a diet of a sad salmon filet and one potato each evening. "Because it was leg day."
Beans is still neglected and depressed, doesn't even bother to move when she comes in the door unless Dan begs, but to prove that she actually cares about her prop, I mean pug, Dan dedicates an entire video to her even though the "buying my dog everything it touches" trend has been over for months now.
Oh and we can't forget her new evening routine, one that we ALL do so frequently... Dye our hair and put on our eyebrows again before we journal at the kitchen table and read shitty self help books. But don't forget, it's litcherally amazing.

Lip update: They officially reach the tip of her nose. Good news, if she ever goes missing at sea her lips will keep her afloat.
I bet $10 that she's no longer friends with the PT by the end of this thread

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

the thread title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erd4524
Learner
Learner

Post by erd4524 »

;)

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

hisshissbich wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:43 pm
LITCHERALLY WE ARE AT THE 39TH THREAD!

Wow, you did a lot of work in this comment! This pretty summarizes all of Dani's bizarre bullshit lmao

This thread name is perf

Post by Guest »

Yay a new thread and loving the title! Can’t wait to see what this next chapter brings 😂😂

Nneh13
Talker
Talker

Post by Nneh13 »

following :)

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Following!!! Love the thread title and the description!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

present & following !

Ktaylor91
Talker
Talker

Post by Ktaylor91 »

Her accent is too much. But she's also changed the way she speaks entirely, which doesn't make sense to me! Like dragging out her words, dragging out the consonants & vowels at the end of each word. If you know what I mean haha.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

^^Glad I am not the only one who noticed her accent is over the top recently. Coming from someone who has lived in several countries, including OZ and the US for over 15 yrs, I can tell you that after being back in the Uk for a Yr my British accent returned. I moved abroad when I was 9 and returned at 24 and it didn't take long for the British accent to come back. I believe she is deliberately trying to keep her Australian accent as she thinks it makes her cool. She comes across as total unstable.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Guys is this... The most photoshopped pic yet?? Her waist, her jawline, her arms, and... Her entire crotch? There's like a big triangle of editing over her lower stomach and crotch region lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ghostingbird
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostingbird »

Gossgrl wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:24 pm
Guys is this... The most photoshopped pic yet?? Her waist, her jawline, her arms, and... Her entire crotch? There's like a big triangle of editing over her lower stomach and crotch region lmao
Can't un-see! Does girlfriend even have a chin :?

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

ghostingbird wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:47 pm
Gossgrl wrote:
Can't un-see! Does girlfriend even have a chin :?
I mean does she even try to make it realistic? What would this face shape even look like from the front? Her chin is about half an inch, and her jaw is like a 45 degree angle.

ytlover88
Talker
Talker

Post by ytlover88 »

Gossgrl wrote:
She has made her waist ridiculously small! It’s more narrow than her two arms together! She’s delusional if she thinks this looks realistic.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

LOL that pic has already been deleted guys. Girl you have major fucking issues

greylou
Learner
Learner

Post by greylou »

Ew why is she trying to act 'gangster' or a raver and always doing that squatting pose with her sticking her 3 grubby fingers out. Stop trying to act tough as if she grew up from the hood with her flower sleeve tattoo.

On another note, she's got to get out of the habit of being a 3 year old let loose in a playground, calling every person she meets for 5 seconds her closest and best friend in the entire world. It's no wonder she does not have any long term friends except her mother (nothing wrong with being close with your mum tho ofc)

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

"explored depths of thinking" just hit my cringe bone so hard.

She's such an intellectual.

Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk

Sparkles15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sparkles15 »

Her knees, calves and ankles are all the same size.. she has sausages for legs. So much for all those "gainz" at the gym Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Sparkles15 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:05 am
Her knees, calves and ankles are all the same size.. she has sausages for legs. So much for all those "gainz" at the gym Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Honestly this pic looks pretty photoshopped too? Look at the edges of her right arm and leg, they’re all wavy...

I’m in awe how someone can be so effed up mentally. Imagine not being able to post a single picture without editing the shiz out of it.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”