ggg wrote:
verarosee643 wrote:ImageImage
Who wore it best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nobody

BUAHAHAHAHHAHA ImageImageImage

They both look like trashy hoes, if they gots it like tjat i dont understand why they dont buy decent clothes. They are literally sporting flea market clothes thinking is like lv 😂

As an almost 30 year old with all that time on her hands she should research on eating habits, she eats worse than my 4 year old.

verarosee643
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Post by verarosee643 »

Angelrosio wrote:
verarosee643 wrote:
ggg wrote:
Who wore it best?

nobody

BUAHAHAHAHHAHA ImageImageImage

They both look like trashy hoes, if they gots it like tjat i dont understand why they dont buy decent clothes. They are literally sporting flea market clothes thinking is like lv Image

As an almost 30 year old with all that time on her hands she should research on eating habits, she eats worse than my 4 year old.
Lmaoooo are their clothes free from fashion nova? I never understood that? I’ve never purchased anything from there because one I’m horrible at picking sizes online and two I feel like it looks low quality like Clothes Ave lol

Abercrombieandsnitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Abercrombieandsnitch »

You guys watch this video, you can tell ulysses is super hurt from stuff Blanca did to him before they were married . @11:36 she said she didn’t want a relationship and just wanted to party. I don’t think Ulysses was 21 yet and he couldn’t go out partying so basically only Blanca got a hoe / party phase. Honestly I think Blanca was a little thot and would sleep around or had another guy on the side while Ulysses was clueless and was just blinded by the fact that he had a “pretty” older girlfriend. She probably did him dirty with her ex(she mentions she had just got out of a reallly looong relationship and then got with Ulysses right after)even while living in the Bay Area and then felt bad and realized her ex wasn’t as good as Ulysses so decided to just stick it out w Ulysses. Just watch it you guys she has an evil little heart.

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

Who wore it best?

Blanca looks insecure. Maria looks good but she’s an air head too.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Graciee0627 wrote:
Who wore it best?

Cause she has pose til her back breaks and photoshop. Maria bought what she wants lol.

Post by Guest »

Abercrombieandsnitch wrote:
You guys watch this video, you can tell ulysses is super hurt from stuff Blanca did to him before they were married . @11:36 she said she didn’t want a relationship and just wanted to party. I don’t think Ulysses was 21 yet and he couldn’t go out partying so basically only Blanca got a hoe / party phase. Honestly I think Blanca was a little thot and would sleep around or had another guy on the side while Ulysses was clueless and was just blinded by the fact that he had a “pretty” older girlfriend. She probably did him dirty with her ex(she mentions she had just got out of a reallly looong relationship and then got with Ulysses right after)even while living in the Bay Area and then felt bad and realized her ex wasn’t as good as Ulysses so decided to just stick it out w Ulysses. Just watch it you guys she has an evil little heart.

i haven’t watched but i will. i did always get that vibe that she was a fast ass lil girl and that he was a good hearted person who only wanted 1 girl. after she broke up with him he should have never taken her back. now he looks like he’s unhappy but people like Ulysses will do the right thing by others before they ever do what makes them happy. i think initially he was happy marrying blanca but things change. i think she got too lazy & comfortable. i think he’ll start to resent her but i don’t see him leaving his kids. he might not even realize how unhappy he is yet. hindsight is always 20/20.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

In Rue & K Vlogs at minute 14:08, you can see Blanca's true post partum body. Her arms are not as slim as she posts on her IG

Baby Ruthless
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby Ruthless »

V O L U M E wrote:
Graciee0627 wrote:
Who wore it best?

Cause she has pose til her back breaks and photoshop. Maria bought what she wants lol.

Blanca has ZERO sex appeal that’s why her outfits do not look good on her. It looks like a dress her grandma used to wear. Plus her ugly ass tattoos does not suit her.

Abercrombieandsnitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Abercrombieandsnitch »

ggg wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:34 pm

i haven’t watched but i will. i did always get that vibe that she was a fast ass lil girl and that he was a good hearted person who only wanted 1 girl. after she broke up with him he should have never taken her back. now he looks like he’s unhappy but people like Ulysses will do the right thing by others before they ever do what makes them happy. i think initially he was happy marrying blanca but things change. i think she got too lazy & comfortable. i think he’ll start to resent her but i don’t see him leaving his kids. he might not even realize how unhappy he is yet. hindsight is always 20/20.

Yes I have been following her for forever and I remember before she used to have comments saying that people from her city know that she isn’t as innocent as she claims and I always would hear her say that hey mom raised her like super old school and she’s glad bc she isn’t a hoe and all this shit like loooool if you really weren’t a fast ass girl there would be no need to bring it up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Baby Ruthless
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby Ruthless »

ggg wrote:Image

damn. they fucked that poor kid up

Omg haha! Why did they buzz his hair off! He didn’t even have any to begin with! I know first time parents make mistakes but my god

Post by Guest »

Holy shit!!! Lol
vvrr2007 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:43 pm
In Rue & K Vlogs at minute 14:08, you can see Blanca's true post partum body. Her arms are not as slim as she posts on her IG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Damn he really exposed her for the selfish bitch that she is :rofl:

yani91p
Debater
Debater

Post by yani91p »

emnidelete9 wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 am
She’s so boring I only get updates from you guys so I haven’t watched her video yet. Blanca is gonna get pregnant again and Ulysses is gonna be pissed. Max and Camila weren’t planned and Ulysses even said he wished he traveled and did more things before they were born. I don’t believe women should be forced into taking birth control but come the fuck on use a damn condom or do something if you both don’t want any more neglected kids. Ulysses doesn’t want to strap up or get a vasectomy and she doesn’t want to use birth control. Blanca will be pregnant AGAIN before she can get her new build a bitch body.

Idk why he’s so against the vasectomy? Is he afraid it’ll ruin his “manhood?” Image men with that mentality are the fucking worst! They don’t need to procreate anymore bc they’re shitty parents to begin with, so Useless man up & go get it done!
He’s too young that’s a permanent decision she needs to get on some birth control since she wants to not have kids so bad. She’s pushing him too much

Post by Guest »

yani9deletep wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:11 pm
emnidelete9 wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 am
She’s so boring I only get updates from you guys so I haven’t watched her video yet. Blanca is gonna get pregnant again and Ulysses is gonna be pissed. Max and Camila weren’t planned and Ulysses even said he wished he traveled and did more things before they were born. I don’t believe women should be forced into taking birth control but come the fuck on use a damn condom or do something if you both don’t want any more neglected kids. Ulysses doesn’t want to strap up or get a vasectomy and she doesn’t want to use birth control. Blanca will be pregnant AGAIN before she can get her new build a bitch body.

Idk why he’s so against the vasectomy? Is he afraid it’ll ruin his “manhood?” Image men with that mentality are the fucking worst! They don’t need to procreate anymore bc they’re shitty parents to begin with, so Useless man up & go get it done!
He’s too young that’s a permanent decision she needs to get on some birth control since she wants to not have kids so bad. She’s pushing him too much

Nah the two kids they got are good enough. That’s all they can handle anyway. She’s not meant to be a mother either. I don’t feel bad for Ulysses at all.

Post by Guest »

Get ready for the constant ass kissing from Miguel 🙄 Blanca thrives off that shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i_donothingalldayxo
Talker
Talker

Post by i_donothingalldayxo »

Chismelover9delete wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:30 pm
Holy shit!!! Lol
vvrr2007 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:43 pm
Pinche brazos de luchadora :rofl: wtf is wrong with her puffy ass hair

Return to “Evettexo”