Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Re: Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Post by Guest »

9A64B7CA-B625-4A4F-97F0-D47B659B9C14.png

:rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i_donothingalldayxo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by i_donothingalldayxo »

Losangeles24 wrote:
emnidelete9 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:43 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:00 pm
Miss horribleworkethicsxo says she will try and have a video up by Monday and has been filming for three hours but it’s not working 🙄
A3C9BDBD-9AD5-4AE7-AF56-337FD05E85A7.jpeg
This bitch can’t take 20 minutes before filming her video to write down the main points she wants to talk about? It’s like when you’re doing a presentation, you have to come prepared! This bitch needs to quit the YT game. No one will miss her.
C639D61A-647F-4C6C-A689-C99B3B622457.jpeg
These stupid girls don’t even notice her excuses day after day!
Come on Blanca!!! After how many years you’re just realizing this??? She’s so full of shit!

She now realizes her lies ain’t coming out right and too many viewers are starting to catch on

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

Damn not even the shout out from Kenia helped her out on IG. 😬 it’s gonna be a slow ride to 1m 🤣🤣

bcuevas3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bcuevas3 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:Damn not even the shout out from Kenia helped her out on IG. Image it’s gonna be a slow ride to 1m ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

emnidelete9 wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 am
She’s so boring I only get updates from you guys so I haven’t watched her video yet. Blanca is gonna get pregnant again and Ulysses is gonna be pissed. Max and Camila weren’t planned and Ulysses even said he wished he traveled and did more things before they were born. I don’t believe women should be forced into taking birth control but come the fuck on use a damn condom or do something if you both don’t want any more neglected kids. Ulysses doesn’t want to strap up or get a vasectomy and she doesn’t want to use birth control. Blanca will be pregnant AGAIN before she can get her new build a bitch body.

Idk why he’s so against the vasectomy? Is he afraid it’ll ruin his “manhood?” Image men with that mentality are the fucking worst! They don’t need to procreate anymore bc they’re shitty parents to begin with, so Useless man up & go get it done!
I don’t think he’s done having kids tbh. Or he doesn’t see this marriage as long term and doesn’t want to make a big decision like that just in case. And as much as we can talk shit about him and his manhood, he shouldn’t have to do it just because her hypochondriac dumbass doesn’t want to tie her own tubes or go on birth control. I think the whole birth control fucks me up is her excuses, he kinda called her out when he said she isn’t consistent on pills so she probably doesn’t take them as directed. Honestly I think she manipulates him a lot and it’s her saying she doesn’t want more kids and not really him, he didn’t sound convinced in todays video

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

Because they’re dumbasses and have no room in their trunk. She knew she was pregnant whe. She got both those cars and she still opted for them. Idk about the Jeep or if they even have it anymore but you’d think they’d ride in it for the extra room

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

ulysses probably feel like he can’t leave blanca since she most likely owns his business. Before he was with her would he have had enough money to open his shop?

blanca has both ulysses and lil Ivette trapped. Los dos por pendejos

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Lazy blanca complaining and making excuses while Jenny just hit 2mil. blanca can hate her all she wants but she’ll never reach her level. Everyone has their opinion on Jenny but you can’t deny the fact that she has worked to build her brand. lazyxo on the other hand can’t even get a video out and properly ship out orders 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

Welder
Talker
Talker

Post by Welder »

Screenshot_20190913-024905_Pinterest.jpg
Some things never change
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Welder
Talker
Talker

Post by Welder »

Screenshot_20190913-030213_Samsung Internet.jpg
Who's this guy ?

laaaazyyyyxo
Learner
Learner

Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Post by laaaazyyyyxo »

verarosee643 wrote:
emnidelete9 wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:
She’s so boring I only get updates from you guys so I haven’t watched her video yet. Blanca is gonna get pregnant again and Ulysses is gonna be pissed. Max and Camila weren’t planned and Ulysses even said he wished he traveled and did more things before they were born. I don’t believe women should be forced into taking birth control but come the fuck on use a damn condom or do something if you both don’t want any more neglected kids. Ulysses doesn’t want to strap up or get a vasectomy and she doesn’t want to use birth control. Blanca will be pregnant AGAIN before she can get her new build a bitch body.

Idk why he’s so against the vasectomy? Is he afraid it’ll ruin his “manhood?” Image men with that mentality are the fucking worst! They don’t need to procreate anymore bc they’re shitty parents to begin with, so Useless man up & go get it done!
I don’t think he’s done having kids tbh. Or he doesn’t see this marriage as long term and doesn’t want to make a big decision like that just in case. And as much as we can talk shit about him and his manhood, he shouldn’t have to do it just because her hypochondriac dumbass doesn’t want to tie her own tubes or go on birth control. I think the whole birth control fucks me up is her excuses, he kinda called her out when he said she isn’t consistent on pills so she probably doesn’t take them as directed. Honestly I think she manipulates him a lot and it’s her saying she doesn’t want more kids and not really him, he didn’t sound convinced in todays video

I saw that too. He is over her excuses. As a partner, y’all have to meet in the middle and they don’t. It’s her way or no way and it gets old. He’s 26 with 2 (unplanned) under 2. That’s a big slap into reality when the plan was to wait a couple of years so you could travel together. I hate to stretch, but this does really show how selfish Blanca is. Reality is, he’s too young to have a vasectomy. Very permanent decision at a young age. Ulysses openly said he didn’t want kids for a couple of years so they could bond as married people and she didn’t want to go on birth control so there’s your back to back babies while you still wanna party and have fun. There’s long term BC she could use with no hormones but she doesn’t research it, she’s just like “no no no no it made me crazy” yeah probably because she forgot to take them 2 days in a row and would have 3 on the 3rd day soooo yeah that makes you act crazy.

I really used to like her but she is so ridiculous and self centered. I’m done with her

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

Welder wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 am
Who's this guy ?
That’s probably some creep, I came across that Facebook a while back and whoever runs that acct photoshops that guys head/face on pics with Blanca 😂 the photoshop is so badddddd

Post by Guest »

verarosee643 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:47 pm
emnidelete9 wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:

You have a point. I forget Ulysses is younger than Blanca. However, I have a feeling Ulysses will never leave Blanca. She’s all he knows, so if that’s the case then he needs to be more open minded about getting one done. Bringing two kids in the world we live in today is enough in my opinion. I do get annoyed at Blanca’s stupid excuses against BC though. She needs to do more research, but their

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Welder wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 am
Who's this guy ?
That caption tho 😆😆

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Damn y’all convinced me to watch her boring ass vlogs. He’s tired of her ass lol. He was side eyeing her majority of the vlog. He doesn’t want her talking about their sex life. They need to compromise. They were married for 2 years (?) before Max and never talked about what happens when they don’t want kids. She just doesn’t want to take birth control and his pull out game is weak.

Lmao they only had 5 fruits and maybe 1-2 vegetables in that cart. All granola bars, candy, and juices. Whoever said they are having spaghetti all week is hilarious. They spent over 1k for that stupid stroller to only use it for the gram.

Blanca doesn’t like colorful backgrounds because she sucks at photoshopping. She can only photoshop is in plain backgrounds or behind her local Walmart

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Welder wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:05 am
Screenshot_20190913-024905_Pinterest.jpg

Some things never change
There’s no way she didn’t get a bbl

Vivita
Talker
Talker

Post by Vivita »

Do you guys think she's going broke? Didn't she say in a video that she didn't need to record a video for a year because they were "good"? So then their groceries are what a high person buys when they get the munchies at Food4Less? Something isn't adding up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Vivita wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:01 pm
How can they both be this dumb?! Oh my God. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So he doesn’t even take his own business serious.. no wonder they’re together they’re both lazy

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bcuevas3 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:36 pm
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:Damn not even the shout out from Kenia helped her out on IG. Image it’s gonna be a slow ride to 1m ImageImage

Max looks like Blanca before all the fillers, so does Camila

Post by Guest »

damn. they fucked that poor kid up

Return to “Evettexo”