Xiaxue Part 20

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 20

Post by overthereitsthere »

On Friday, Ms Cheng testified that Mr Tiah recounted to her how his uncle had confronted him over Netccentric's performance and asked him whether he thought Mr Cheo was doing a good job.

Mr Tiah responded by telling his uncle that Mr Cheo should be removed as CEO, she said.

She said Mr Tiah told her he felt like he was betraying Mr Cheo but had "no choice" given the pressure from his uncle and his own belief that Mr Cheo was not suited to lead the company.

Mr Pillai objected to her evidence as inadmissible hearsay. Mr Tiah is expected to take the stand when the trial continues on Tuesday.
from another source. haha how interesting. of course XX would back up Ming

TaraJaz
Learner
Learner

Post by TaraJaz »

https://thecoverage.my/news/nuffnang-fo ... ming-shen/

Cross-examining Mr Cheo, Mr Pillai noted that his claims included $20,000 per year in business class air tickets for him and his wife.

Pointing out that Netccentric’s loss at the end of 2016 stood at $5.88 million, Mr Pillai asked Mr Cheo, whether he would still insist on the $20,000 allowance if he was still CEO.

Mr Cheo replied yes, saying that shareholders were aware. But Mr Pillai countered that financial statements disclosed to shareholders would not reveal this amount.

Wah Lao! Business class ticket for HIS WIFE also.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

So Rihanna was in Singapore yesterday
And guess what? Xiaxue looks like a complete joke at the event
See how she was grinning widely, showing her horse teeth, and extending her midget arms to desperately record a meaningless video of the back of Rihanna's head
She behaved exactly like a kiasu auntie and is an embarrassment to watch

Video in the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTime ... 9506779047

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

lol XX looked so pathetic pushing through people trying to take a pic or video or whatever. Isn't she racist against black people? And called Prince Harry's wife some slur because she's biracial?

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

takoyaki wrote:lol XX looked so pathetic pushing through people trying to take a pic or video or whatever. Isn't she racist against black people? And called Prince Harry's wife some slur because she's biracial?
Well, she does hate Haiti as well.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I can't believe someone who makes as much money as her would cheap out on plastic surgery of all things. Given how she openly says she prioritizes her looks so much, you'd think she'd invest in a quality surgeon and research appropriately.

TaraJaz
Learner
Learner

Post by TaraJaz »

123xyz wrote:I can't believe someone who makes as much money as her would cheap out on plastic surgery of all things. Given how she openly says she prioritizes her looks so much, you'd think she'd invest in a quality surgeon and research appropriately.
She has already been like that. I remember many many years ago, she went to Malaysia to do this eyelids surgery which end up like not good. She was complaining she too cheapo. I was surprised she willing to let cheapo doctor to do her eyes. I would never do that.....you cannot replace your eyes if something happens.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Has she removed the mole under her eye? It isn't in any of her pictures. I never minded it but if she removed it I am surprised it took her so long.

Feifei
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Feifei »

I thought she don't like branded? What's with the tacky LV bag she bought?

teeheehee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teeheehee »

^ She didn't like designer goods because why spend thousands when you can just buy one for a few dollars - or so she said in one of her old videos where she's showing what she carried around in her fake Balenciaga.

But truth was, she couldn't and probably still can't afford them. Now, that Reebonz is sponsoring her, she LOVES designer goods. Speaking of Reebonz, as a tpf member and someone with a 5 digit bag collection, any brand that associates with XX will never get my business. Sorz. It's a pity, because they've got quite a few bags I've been stalking for a while now.

Post by Guest »

I remember when XX was at her peak with her fame and did that video with Michelle Phan and GG ripped it to pieces and XX made a blog post about GG lol

It’s amazing to see how much she has gone irrelevant in recent years. That’s her own fault though. She’s become an Instagram model pretty much.

I know, she’s a mom, but why can’t she blog when Dash is at school or he’s being looked after by their helper or her mama is babysitting him?? Laziness has cost her her fame and that was ALWAYs something Wendy threw up as an insult - how she’s famous and relevant. Karma is a bitch.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

wow! last time i watched a xx video was in 2012 and a loooot has happened! any updates on her son's alleged autism?

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

How do you guys know they met up? Checked their igs and dont see that they mentioned it. Did i miss it?

hatsumomo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hatsumomo »

heard our little xiaxue stepper on greta thunberg's toes by going on some super long spiel about how "cringe" greta's speech was. imagine that. a 33 year old has been with a stiff face and pink hair, dressing and acting like a teenager calling an actual teenager "cringe" for showing emotion.

Over_the_rainbow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Over_the_rainbow »

Dash is 7yo this year and should be in primary 1. But notice theres no posts or pics about him. Wondering if he's in some special school or?

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

Over_the_rainbow wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:13 pm
Dash is 7yo this year and should be in primary 1. But notice theres no posts or pics about him. Wondering if he's in some special school or?
According to her, he has Hyperlexia Type 3 and should grow out of it by age 7. We'll see if she's right or not. No idea where he's schooling since she doesn't talk about him much for fear of his future and reputation.

Isn't it interesting how this thread has been opened in March 2017 and we're not even halfway. Shows that nobody really cares about what she does anymore. All her stunts to be controversial (Greta Thunberg, Markle, etc) fizzle out after awhile.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

So she started Plastic Cosmetics last January. Three of her four sets ofagnetic false lashes sold out within a day, priced at SG$49.90.

Similar sets on Aliexpress cost around US$7.90 or more depending on seller. If she got them from Alibaba, then the cost would be even less.

Her fans are chumps. Let's hope they don't get infected by the coronavirus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

Damn... The last time I heard about her was when she dragged that rival blogging company, Gushcloud I think... And when she made excuses about not being able to make new posts because she's just so preoccupied with Dash. I got bored of her because all she did was post ads on her IG and Dash.

And now I see her on my feed again about getting so much backlash for bashing obese people. Lol i don't think it's possible to win this argument unlike before where there wasn't much of a platform to discuss (and filters her comments lol)

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

The glorifying fat, unhealthy people debate was so 2018. Still, she managed to stir the hornet's nest enough for the media to cover her. If she was really concerned, why didn't she bash the media, call out on the parties who were using/fatsploiting these obese models? Instead, she pastes a pic of an obese model, knowing full well that the model's fans are going to retaliate. She knows what she's doing. But she'll only be a blip on the relevance charts for a week. Hype will die down, and she'll have to rehash some other old issue.

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

^
Good point there. Now that I really do think about it,I haven't really seen media glorifying obese models initially though to be fair? What I did notice is that these obese models show self love and insist that they are beautiful, and people rally their support behind. Then when it gets enough hype, then the media tries to jump on the bandwagon🤔

Yeah she did get fame for controversy, and she might as well talk about social issues with the coronavirus if she wants to stay relevant on current issues😂

Return to “Xiaxue”