Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by Guest »

i'm completely sure mac thought of her as some random "influencer" he might've slept with, at most. she IS delusional and also has no credibility anymore. she can say "good morning" and imma have to look out to see if the sun is even out lol

i went thru her instagram and it's honestly .. so sad. i feel bad for her to some extent bc it's obvious how much she hates her body and i've been in her place, but does she really actually believe that sucking in like crazy and arching her back to the point where's she basically bending over (+ editing) is convincing to **anyone** ????

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by harperlane11 »

Ariana hasnt even posted anything about the 1 year of Macs passing lol

slackster
Talker
Talker

Post by slackster »

But you guys what tana and mac had was special, so special in fact that she never talks about it unless it's to gain sympathy points. Her and mac were like soulmates, and it meant so much to her that she never shared it because that's the kind of person tana is, she never shares something like that in order to be more retentive and gain clout. She's just such a kind soul

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

harperlane11 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
Probably because people who are genuinely grieving don't usually cope by posting long, dramatic name-dropping posts about someone that's passed on social media.

Post by Guest »

jana.jpg
Tana full on admitting that Jake ignores her attempts to contact him at this point. They haven't liked each other's insta posts in a while. More confirmation of what we already know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

fjara wrote: jana.jpg

Tana full on admitting that Jake ignores her attempts to contact him at this point. They haven't liked each other's insta posts in a while. More confirmation of what we already know.
why would she share her location if she had a stalker? Just kidding, we already know the answer.

gulii42
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gulii42 »

fjara wrote:
jana.jpg
wait what’s the photo? my phone won’t let me see it for some reason :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She’s been retweeting a bunch of sad heartbreak stuff lately too. I could not care less about Jake Paul or Jana, I’m just laughing at the fact it’s impossible to tell if her sad tweets are about Jake, Mac, or some random side guy she actually got feelings for. Also, this upcoming rant *warning haha* may not make total sense to everyone, but I gotta get it out.

For constantly being “so sad” she sure does go out all done up and gets messed up and posts stories having a great time. If anyone calls her on it like, “you don’t seem sad” she’s the first to pull the “yOu cAnT tELl mE HoW tO GrIeVe” card but like there’s a big difference between someone who actually needs help and copes with things by abusing substances (which isn’t a good thing at all anyway???), and Tana who ACTS like thats how she is but in reality doesn’t give a single shit about anything but herself and having fun. She plays a victim, a caricature of a “broken girl” but she hasn’t had a heart to break in a long time. She will use whatever excuse necessary to validate her actions. just like she’s the first to deflect about how different she is when she is scandalized, and somehow became polyamorous and “not about labels” in attempt to validate her “relationship” with Bella Thorne, and made a sappy video to validate her “love” for Jake, when it reality every action she takes is based on nothing except for making her more famous, giving her more attention, and garnering sympathy. She needs help. I’m so disgusted by her lately.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

so when do we think this whole "stunt" will come to an end? I predict a big blowup between them, fighting on twitter, Tana will ~disappear~ from social media for maybe a week or 2. then she'll come back with a sad sit down video wearing a hoodie and speaking in that low ~apologetic~ voice she always does. she'll say it started out as for clout but she really fell for him, yadda yadda yadda. I think this will happen within the next month. :D

Post by Guest »

Calling it now that Tana is going to be on a season of Ex On The Beach and Jake will be one of her Exes that shows up. They're already affiliated with MTV and I could see them making up a really fake juicy breakup for it.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

I wonder how many people read here to get ideas- I can see her doing that- reading here and saying “yeah! That’s great for my next stunt!” Bunch of clown puppets dancing for nickels. What a sham. Not a shame, just a scam, a hoax, a play, complete fiction. And it runs on hoards of dummies buying into it, believing the story.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

What is the whole Mac Miller thing? When were they meant to have dated/fucked?

greeniepeas
Learner
Learner

Post by greeniepeas »

I’m actually shocked that the Jana thing has faded so much so fast. Like obviously it was never going to last long, probably over by New Years, but I thought they’d milk it at least a little bit?? The whole thing was entirely for clout, and yet there’s been no content of the two of them together (they haven’t even been SEEN together) and they don’t even interact on social media as much as they did pre-“marriage.” The only real thing fans have is Tana’s constant vague sadposting. Was it their plan to have this weird sad fizzle immediately after the wedding or did something get messed up?

Also I initially thought dizzy was kind of cute, but oh my god I don’t even know what it’s supposed to mean anymore. Did she forget every other adjective?

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

^ yeah you'd think they would be putting out clickbait-y videos together. like what was the point? no one cares anymore.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Agreed. Remembering the shit show that was the wedding and looking at the silence in the month and a half since, I’m almost embarrassed for them. Jake’s stupid poem, Tana’s wedding morning video declaration of love. Was it all for pay per view profits and shifting a few “daddy’s rich” crop tops? (shudder) Barely seems worth it. I still want to know if she ever really , in any scenario , was going on the ‘honeymoon.’

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

harperlane11 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:42 am
so when do we think this whole "stunt" will come to an end? I predict a big blowup between them, fighting on twitter, Tana will ~disappear~ from social media for maybe a week or 2. then she'll come back with a sad sit down video wearing a hoodie and speaking in that low ~apologetic~ voice she always does. she'll say it started out as for clout but she really fell for him, yadda yadda yadda. I think this will happen within the next month. :D
The video will start with her usual line when she's desperately trying to convince people "this was the hardest thing I've ever had to do"

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

The whole Jana facade faded quicker than I thought it would. I mean, yeah, I knew they wouldn't go into 2020 as a "couple" but this was fast. I'm not surprised, you could see from the start that Tana was way more into Jake than he was into her. Tana loved acting like it was all for show and clout, but that girl caught some feelings for sure. And can we talk about how stupid MTV was for constantly making Tana and Jake's sex life the topic of conversation? Obviously they slept together, Tana pulled a pregnancy prank on Jake and he fell for it. That was BEFORE their joke of a wedding, he fans are so delusional and further proof that they are really young too.

Did anyone notice her Daddy's Rich merch is now available? That's how you know her and Jake are really done, she hasn't even promoted anything from the basic collection. Tell me why I see Tana riding this out, cracking then going on a rant about how Jake cheated on her or used her. We all know she'll do anything for Z-list media coverage. I'm glad Ashly was vocal and open about not vibing with Jake, she didn't feel the need to dickride him like everyone else does.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

Cheesey wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:02 pm
What is the whole Mac Miller thing? When were they meant to have dated/fucked?
after he died she posted a whole long thing about how they would hang out and were soul mates and basically trying to hint that they were "dating" which no one believed.she also had said in the post that she was supposed to hang out with him but the night prior she was at some award show kissing trippie red for a picture. people, her fans included, called her out for the post and said she was name dropping for clout and making it all about her then I think she ended up turning comments off and tweeting something about how it wasn't for clout and only they know what they had.

this is the only post still up. the in depth one was probably on her stories or just twitter. orrr she changed the caption I'm not too sure. im sure its in previous threads though if you wanna see :)

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

I dont know why Tana and Jake dont just call it honestly because at this point its embarrassing and very cringe. like i knew the relationship was for clout and it wasn't going to last very long but i always imagined a cleaner sort of exist and atleast them pretending to be together for a minimum 6 months

Post by Guest »

harperlane11 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
ariana didn't post anything when mac passed away either, except one (1) picture a while later w no caption at all. tana is honestly embarassing at this point

also, can someone *pls* make her open thesaurus and look up the definition of "dizzy" ??????

Return to “Tana Mongeau”