Pointless "Not a Tory" Alfie - 21 Deyes of living on £1

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pointless "Not a Tory" Alfie - 21 Deyes of living on £1

Post by horatio »

Excellent rant! This thread has been severely lacking in them recently.
I especially liked this
The day has come ... i think he finally reached a point where he bought everything he could possible buy...
Everything you say is completely true. He is a ridiculous excuse for a person. I wish he could experience real adult life ...for a week. Just a week.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pointless "Not a Tory" Alfie - 21 Deyes of living on £1

Post by cuzisayso »

horatio wrote:Excellent rant! This thread has been severely lacking in them recently.
I especially liked this
The day has come ... i think he finally reached a point where he bought everything he could possible buy...
Everything you say is completely true. He is a ridiculous excuse for a person. I wish he could experience real adult life ...for a week. Just a week.
Thank you for even having the patience to read the whole thing
I did not know I was going to write such a ... book lol
I guess he bring that out in me :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Pointless

Post by horatio »

cuzisayso wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:45 am
horatio wrote:Excellent rant! This thread has been severely lacking in them recently.
I especially liked this
Thank you for even having the patience to read the whole thing
I did not know I was going to write such a ... book lol
I guess he bring that out in me :/

I feel ya, I am the author of many a similar length post on Alfie he really does inspire that in people...tho tbh I just posted something basically double the length about Jake Paul and Co. Maybe I am unstable ? Alfie really seems palatable, thoughtful, God even intelligent ...(and poor !) compared to that lot. YouTube is such a breeding ground for toxic, spoilt brats.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Is there even anything interesting to say about Alfie anymore?

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

That interview with the CEO was majorly cringe.

- why would you wear shorts to interview a CEO of a huge global company
- he waffled on about himself so much and talked over the CEO at points
- the CEO looked super uncomfortable at times
- the audio quality was horrendous

jillypuff
Learner
Learner

Post by jillypuff »

I’m sorry, but what IS this??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

jillypuff wrote:I’m sorry, but what IS this??
YOH, SAVAGE LYRICS BRO. SIIIIICK. #SENDIT
I have to return some videotapes.

Frenchpolly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frenchpolly »

Here Alfie, that's how you do it right:

melonballer
Learner
Learner

Post by melonballer »

Alfie was selected as an ambassador for The Prince's Trust Palace to Palace ride. He shared the fundraising link over 24 hours ago and so far has raised a whopping 20 quid. Seriously shocking.

And his latest video, where he's asking his viewers to commit to making their "futureselfs" better by keeping a promise for 30 days is pretty rich coming from someone with a terrible track record for following through. Put him in the bin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

melonballer wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:56 pm
And his latest video, where he's asking his viewers to commit to making their "futureselfs" better by keeping a promise for 30 days is pretty rich coming from someone with a terrible track record for following through. Put him in the bin.
Failed promises are pretty much his only defining character attribute.

Who is Alfie Deyes? Oh, he's that guy who always makes promises and hypes up things he says he's going to do and supposedly IS REALLY INTERESTED IN - he almost never follows through or does the work required, he will almost certainly confuse passion or caring about something with how much or what he can buy for himself, and he never takes any responsibility for why things don't pan out. Repeat next vlog. He's so inspiring guys! :roll:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

He’s such a blank slate. He never achieves anything because has no real passions, just bounces around latching on to other people’s. The opposite of inspirational!

TheDuchess
Learner
Learner

Post by TheDuchess »

horatio wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:15 pm
He’s such a blank slate. He never achieves anything because has no real passions, just bounces around latching on to other people’s. The opposite of inspirational!
It’s why he made that video of him cooking with Zoe- blatantly copying Joe and Dianne. He’s never had an original thought in his life.
Interestingly, there’s been a list of the top 100 influencers in the uk and Alfredo is nowhere to be seen. Zoe is 53rd I think and Joe is 6th!! Must be chewing Alf up inside.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

TheDuchess wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:09 am
horatio wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:15 pm
It’s why he made that video of him cooking with Zoe- blatantly copying Joe and Dianne. He’s never had an original thought in his life.
Interestingly, there’s been a list of the top 100 influencers in the uk and Alfredo is nowhere to be seen. Zoe is 53rd I think and Joe is 6th!! Must be chewing Alf up inside.
Oh for sure it must. Something like a stupid list would mean everything to him, as assurance that he actually brings something worthwhile to YouTube.
Another similar level influencer might not care to be left off if they had a genuine skill and an audience there for their content, But all Alfie has is his (undeserved) “success” - success based on nothing will fade: A few years ago he would have made the list. I know it sounds petty but I can’t wait for his career to continue to flounder.

sto
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sto »

Did Alfie ever mention why he isn't using twitter anymore? I'm guessing it's because of all the negative tweets about him people were posting after his video with the youtube CEO. I see he tried to defend himself against some of them and just made himself look worse. Also he doesn't really get much engagement on his tweets unless they include something about Zoe, but that's no different than any of his content really.

itsfunnyisntit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itsfunnyisntit »

"Are".

That is all.
Screenshot_20190929-180428.png

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

itsfunnyisntit wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:12 am
"Are".

That is all.

Screenshot_20190929-180428.png
Maybe Poppy works for them... :rofl:

obsessionella
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by obsessionella »

Wow this thread is dead xD
To think he and Zoe were the most popular youtubers in the UK back in the day.

c1347810
Talker
Talker

Post by c1347810 »

obsessionella wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:42 am
Maybe everyone loves Alfie now!!!!!

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

c1347810 wrote:
obsessionella wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:42 am
Maybe everyone loves Alfie now!!!!!
They all moved to Tattle Life
Cu moartea toate diferențele dispar.
English not first language, apologies for error.

SRW88
Learner
Learner

Post by SRW88 »

Ah, so according to his 'bucket list' video, Alfie's dad went to Oxford... that somehow makes a lot of sense. I knew he had a high-powered managerial/ executive-type I.T. career, but that specific piece of info. I'd never come across. Now, don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against anyone at Oxford, or who's graduated therefrom- but in Alfie's own case, it goes a long way to explaining his whole 100% self-assured manner. The whole 'I'm just like you! Honest!' matey approach (notwithstanding Alfie's accent, and come to think of it, his dad's) rather falls flat when you consider that Alfie, this 'self-made success', was raised in the household of an Oxford-alumnus parent. Nick Deyes was never very likely to have made a massive balls-up of his life with that on his C.V., was he..? Even though this isn't news to anyone who's ever watched him interact with his parents/ describe his childhood, this automatically places him as from a considerably more privileged background than the very great majority of his audience. The 'high-powered career' element alone would have accounted for this, but Nick Deyes having been at Oxford too really just serves as the icing on the cake. Don't get me wrong, Nick himself probably worked bloody hard to get there (I'm assuming, anyway- don't know what HIS dad did after all!), and probably even with his Oxford degree (and subsequent I.T. degree), worked bloody hard to reach his level of status in I.T., but the fact is, both his children have managed to succeed with the minimum of actual 'work'- I don't really count filming yourself as 'work', honestly, even if Alfie did have to come across as charismatic enough to appeal to his audience when he was building his career- probably easy enough to come across as well-adjusted and all when you've grown up in, at the least, an upper-middle-middle class household, eh Alfie? 'Tory' indeed :)

Return to “Pointless Blog”