Negin Mirsalehi

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Negin Mirsalehi

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

New Gisou hair product launch vlog. I wonder if she’ll do a hair tutorial now and put all those people in the comments section on YouTube out of their misery. It’s my pet peeve that every vlog gets so many comments begging for a hair styling tutorial - over 2 years now people have been asking - it’s her cash cow she’s not going to give it away for free!

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

Jamesmads wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 am
She just got futured on Poosh (well her brand Gisou). Paid advertisement?!

Ps: I am not up to date with all the (new) guidelines but she almost never seems to disclose paid adv or gifts or whatever. In her posts from the last two months, she has one #suppliedbydior hashtag for that Dior 30 bag (lame hashtag btw) and one paid advertisement. Is her Gisou brand doing that well? And/Or is she just not following the rules?
If she’s just wearing it but not promoting it she doesn’t have to say that it’s a gift even if it is? I wondered if she was getting around it via the Negins wardrobe Instagram (she follows it & likes pics there) but it seems like it is more fan made than a slick business venture - or maybe it is, it links to 21 buttons which isn’t available in my area so I don’t know.

But yes, I agree she does seem a bit loose with the rules.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Brunette_ »

Hey yeah Holly wrote:
Jamesmads wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 am
She just got futured on Poosh (well her brand Gisou). Paid advertisement?!

Ps: I am not up to date with all the (new) guidelines but she almost never seems to disclose paid adv or gifts or whatever. In her posts from the last two months, she has one #suppliedbydior hashtag for that Dior 30 bag (lame hashtag btw) and one paid advertisement. Is her Gisou brand doing that well? And/Or is she just not following the rules?
If she’s just wearing it but not promoting it she doesn’t have to say that it’s a gift even if it is? I wondered if she was getting around it via the Negins wardrobe Instagram (she follows it & likes pics there) but it seems like it is more fan made than a slick business venture - or maybe it is, it links to 21 buttons which isn’t available in my area so I don’t know.

But yes, I agree she does seem a bit loose with the rules.
Those rules do not apply to her. She is Dutch, not British. I haven’t seen any Dutch influencer disclosing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cerenity
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cerenity »

Here is a screenshot of Negin's social blade back in 2014.

She is following just over 800,000 accounts and unfollowing nearly hundreds of accounts per day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Missj44
Learner
Learner

Post by Missj44 »

Wow the screen shot explains a lot of things...well now we know how she got insta famous...

I saw her when there was the gisou pop up store in Paris I must say she was really beautiful and skinny in real life. I had no idea she had had all these cosmetic procedures (especially the nose job)... Yesterday in her stories her face was so puffy, I had never seen her face like this. She definitely has too much botox or fillers, or both. But I think she hides it to preserve her marketing image.

Under her recent post on Instagram people were complaining again that she doesn't share her styling routine. And she replied saying she makes a promise about when she is going to tell it to her audience in her next YouTube video... Let's see... Is she going to launch a hair product for bouncy curls? A gisou curling iron?

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

a curling iron is for sure in the making and with that she will produce probably several videos and sell the iron because only with the gisou oil, heat protector and all the other things plus the curling iron are the curls possible.
she mentioned a few times that as far as she can remember she used a very old curling iron from babybliss(?) but they stopped making it and every time she wanted to use a new one she realised it does not the trick as her old one

i actually liked her, but every time i look at a video or a picture i see a lot of change. girl, you are healthy, you have beautiful hair and you have a degree and the sense for what works- own it and make and go your way. but no.
maybe i still like her? i don't know..

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

she only returns to youtube when she has something to sell, so a new product is definitely on the way. she’s uploading 1 video a day for like a week and none is the hair tutorial her fans beg for. she even said she will be “engaging” with her audience. she will only do so until she makes her money and then she’ll stop with youtube again. her greed is so transparent idk how anyone likes her.

Missj44
Learner
Learner

Post by Missj44 »

The business talk with her boyfriend could be interesting. But then again I don't think they are going to share much. It will probably be something very vague like "follow your dreams", "don't be afraid" etc.

Here is Negin looking really aged by the botox and the fillers (I'm five years younger than her, I look younger than my age, but even I still have more defined little wrinkles around my eyes when I smile...).
Screenshot_20190829_140714.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

the real genius behind their brand and branding is anna belle to be honest

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

yabanji wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:14 am
the real genius behind their brand and branding is anna belle to be honest
who?

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

she was the first to work with them, she is the photographer and is also coming up with all the creative videos and photoshootings.

Missj44
Learner
Learner

Post by Missj44 »

It's true that the photos of the products, the packaging etc. are amazing. I wonder if Negin has a role in her brand appart from being the brand owner and giving the final approval, her opinion (since she studied marketing or something), does anybody know?

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

i don't exactly know what negins role is or what exactly she is dealing with within the company (she knows how to take care of bees, and from the vlogs and work it seems she know what she is going for), but she mentioned that maurits is kind of more involved in gisou and negin as a brand.
but they have a gigantic office and their team is growing and they have also additional interns.
that's all i can come up with. anyone else?

staliban
Learner
Learner

Post by staliban »

Missj44 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:11 am
It's true that the photos of the products, the packaging etc. are amazing. I wonder if Negin has a role in her brand appart from being the brand owner and giving the final approval, her opinion (since she studied marketing or something), does anybody know?
Read the thread it's already been talked about

mellon2019
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mellon2019 »

Missj44 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:38 am
Wow the screen shot explains a lot of things...well now we know how she got insta famous...

I saw her when there was the gisou pop up store in Paris I must say she was really beautiful and skinny in real life. I had no idea she had had all these cosmetic procedures (especially the nose job)... Yesterday in her stories her face was so puffy, I had never seen her face like this. She definitely has too much botox or fillers, or both. But I think she hides it to preserve her marketing image.

Under her recent post on Instagram people were complaining again that she doesn't share her styling routine. And she replied saying she makes a promise about when she is going to tell it to her audience in her next YouTube video... Let's see... Is she going to launch a hair product for bouncy curls? A gisou curling iron?
That's what annoys me about her is she acted like she just had her nose done but it's very clear she has a lot of fillers and botox. I wish people would just be honest on YouTube instead of looking foolish by lying.

Post by Guest »

mellon2019 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:57 pm
Missj44 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:38 am

That's what annoys me about her is she acted like she just had her nose done but it's very clear she has a lot of fillers and botox. I wish people would just be honest on YouTube instead of looking foolish by lying.
Wouldn't that be the most refreshing thing ever?? But peoples egos don't allow it...

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Negin Mirsale

Post by LaurieShelby »

I wonder if gisou products are actually good i wanted to try them for a while but they are expensive with the shipping and idk if they’ll work
Also i just found this girl, her name is isaya elais, she is also from amsterdam and she looks like negin i thougt it was her when i saw the picture on :o instagram

frau guru
Learner
Learner

Post by frau guru »

Do you think she is wearing hair extensions?
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

frau guru wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:10 am
Do you think she is wearing hair extensions?
I think her hair is one of the only things about her that is not fake. Her Mom is a hairdresser and still does her hair, so I think it's a combination of growing up with a Mom who has probably always given her the best advice and the best products, and having good genes when it comes to hair. I have a friend who is a hair dresser who has hair very similar to Negin's. Negin once described her hair strands as being thin, but she has has a lot hair, so it looks really thick and silky. My friend's hair is like this and she had always worn it very long and it looks amazing. My friend teases her hair and does all kinds of crazy stuff in terms of styling, coloring, etc. yet her hair continues to always look healthy and strong. She swears by products from Rene Furterer and she has a pretty extensive routine for how she treats and takes care of her hair. For instance, I have pretty good hair, in my opinion, and my friend sees all of the flaws in my hair and tells me to use certain products and treat it better because she is a perfectionist and she sees things that I don't (thank god. I don't need another thing about my appearance to obsess over :rofl: ). So, again, I think it's a combo of great hair genetics and a great hair care routine.

blue_14
Stalker
Stalker

Post by blue_14 »

nikkiblast wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:34 pm
The way she gets followers is by following everything and then when they follow her, she unfollows them. Last year she was following 1 million people, a couple of weeks ago it dropped to 540,000, and now she follows only 520,000 people.
And now as of October 2019 she follows 522 accounts.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”