Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo Part 2

Post by Novascotia »

ccc000_ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:15 am
Wait wait wait...so she went to the hospital the night before of her appointment with her doctor? She couldn’t just wait till the next day to talk to him? And also I could Have sworn headaches were common in pregnancy (mom as well) as long as she isn’t experiencing blurred vision or dizziness. She just wanted her hubby to baby her and feel sorry for her. Plus why wasn’t she undressed? She was still in normal clothes. Or is this something some hospitals do? Also she even says she thinks it was a migraine because she has always had them so why did you go if you always have them? She stupid. And she never showered lmao she had the same eye boogers from the beginning to end of the video. And like someone mentioned she probably doesn’t take max anywhere bc she’s embarrassed of what people would think when they see her pregnant ass with a 1 year old. I’m still waiting to see max say these words she claims he says because all I hear is him crying all the time. He’s really like enfadoso. then she wants to say how she does sooooo much. She’s complaining now yet she has nanny’s on deck Can you imagine with two kids? Geez
Blanca loves attention and she needs vlog content, for a headache I would've just waited though since she had an appointment the next day. She also made it a point to show us she took Max with her as well as Ulysses to her appointment since it was mentioned here lol. I've seen a couple of times where she claimed she showered and I could still see makeup residue on her face, no need to lie, just don't even mention it and it saves you that embarrassment. Also, I live in California as well (LA, not Stockton 💀), but usually when you go to the ER you can still be in your regular clothes unless you are going to be admitted or if they ask you to please put on a hospital gown.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

Van_2500 wrote:She’s been talking about this stupid party for months and on her vlog she’s saying how she doesn’t mind planning it last minute because she has all her vendors take care of everything ??? Lol she’s dumb and then she’s only picked one girl so far? Smh her followers still don’t see anything wrong with this. She should have picked them out months in advance if she actually cared about them. She expects everyone to drop everything for her. Que pendeja

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s waiting for a miracle to happen with Max walking in order to have this party lol I understand us Mexicans love having huge parties for the kids but she’s over hyping it like she did to her baby shower and it was simple af ... wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up canceling it and having to tell her “girls” there won’t be a party to attend to. It’s also probably a cover up so she won’t have to commit in inviting her youtube friends hahaha she’ll blame it on it was so last min everyone had plans and it ends up being in her moms dinning table singing happy birthday

BBG479
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BBG479 »

Van_2500 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 pm
She’s been talking about this stupid party for months and on her vlog she’s saying how she doesn’t mind planning it last minute because she has all her vendors take care of everything ??? Lol she’s dumb and then she’s only picked one girl so far? Smh her followers still don’t see anything wrong with this. She should have picked them out months in advance if she actually cared about them. She expects everyone to drop everything for her. Que pendeja

She probably did it on purpose so they wouldn’t be able to show up

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

3520102E-B279-48E2-97F0-7264462ACE21.png
Didn’t see this posted yet (hope I didn’t skip over it if it is)but when did she lose weight?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
3520102E-B279-48E2-97F0-7264462ACE21.png
Didn’t see this posted yet (hope I didn’t skip over it if it is)but when did she lose weight?
It’s probably just water weight for right now and i think she’s probably doing the the crystal breeze diet Since she has a coupon code with her but she always falls out of the diet and goes straight to beer and wings lol

Spices410
Learner
Learner

Post by Spices410 »

Max is only a year old and she’s already feeding him junk food ImageImage

Aaaaaaagirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Aaaaaaagirl »

I asked her to give parenting advice to see what she says

Post by Guest »

there’s a new thread guys the link is a couple of posts above. ^^

copyxo-evettexo part3

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

Has anyone seen the baby momma dance videl?.. Where is your ass blanca? Did it give birth before you?
That trend has been dead idk why shes even did it she looks dumb af. Def not a size S either. Anyways havent been on in a while i need to catch up ! Lol

Post by Guest »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:34 pm
Has anyone seen the baby momma dance videl?.. Where is your ass blanca? Did it give birth before you?
That trend has been dead idk why shes even did it she looks dumb af. Def not a size S either. Anyways havent been on in a while i need to catch up ! Lol
Girl we're on thread #4 Absentmomxo and Useless Ulyssesxo, come on over after you've caught up.

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

Ra_59dena wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:21 pm
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:34 pm
Girl we're on thread #4 Absentmomxo and Useless Ulyssesxo, come on over after you've caught up.
Lol thanks girl i found it, im so behind

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Her half sleeve arm tattoo looks hella gross and tacky. Thoughts on her camila pregnancy photoshoot?

Post by Guest »

Batila wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Her half sleeve arm tattoo looks hella gross and tacky. Thoughts on her camila pregnancy photoshoot?
We're on thread #4
Absentmomxo and UselessUlyssesxo - Evettexo
Come on over

Lolduh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lolduh »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
No Blanca we don’t think you’re shallow 🙄
1EA43D22-04C1-46CD-BDE2-8D85DD721B26.jpeg
Looool new to this but how many times is copyxo gonna wear those tacky shoes???😂

Lolduh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lolduh »

Happy_Espi wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:07 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
No Blanca we don’t think you’re shallow 🙄
1EA43D22-04C1-46CD-BDE2-8D85DD721B26.jpeg
This girl needs a dictionary to learn the definition of shallow. Honestly, I believe that the real reason behind getting pregnant back to back is bc she can't wait to get a breast lift asap. I think she wanted to get pregnancy over and done with and then get her boobs done since she has said that she didn't like how saggy they are. Which is a pretty shallow and inconsiderate reason to jump into getting pregnant and bombarding her babysitters with extra duties just because she is rushing to get plastic surgery and look good. If that shit ain't shallow, I don't know what is!
I agree with that but also thought she got pregnant back to back to trap Ulysses lolol he does not look happy IDC what they say in videos the look in his eyes are that of an imprisoned man ha

Post by Guest »

emnidelete9 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:34 am
Also guys, feel free to use this pic of Blanca digging in her dragon/Spyro like nostrils as your profile pic lol. I would but I don’t feel like resizing it on my laptop.
:rofl: she dug her entire nail length up her nostril

Return to “Evettexo”