Tara Michelle | Part 3 - TrashThem, TrashEveryone ... Even Natalie, Ahaha!

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 3 - TrashThem, TrashEveryone ... Even Natalie, Ahaha!

Post by daydreamer »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:How is it not common sense for her to have food in her house for Taylor to eat when he gets off work? “I thought it’d be a good surprise to have food in the house we can cook so we don’t always have to go to Ralph’s when he gets right off work” like...what?
Lmao is she dumb? Like you’re really going to make your bf take you to the store after his 9-5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

daydreamer wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 am
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:How is it not common sense for her to have food in her house for Taylor to eat when he gets off work? “I thought it’d be a good surprise to have food in the house we can cook so we don’t always have to go to Ralph’s when he gets right off work” like...what?
Lmao is she dumb? Like you’re really going to make your bf take you to the store after his 9-5?

Homegirl is very dumb, she’s proving this time & time again lol
I’m sorry but idc how much I love you, I’m not wandering around a grocery store & then standing on my 2 feet to cook for you when you sit home all day & could’ve easily done that by yourself. Another reason why that girl needs to get a license...I couldn’t imagine being her friend & always having to drive everywhere(& I actually enjoy driving lol) AND if you pay attention she’s always the one trying to call the shots. “Oh we’re going here” “ok well im ready to leave & go home”

trashthem
Learner
Learner

Post by trashthem »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:35 pm
How is it not common sense for her to have food in her house for Taylor to eat when he gets off work? “I thought it’d be a good surprise to have food in the house we can cook so we don’t always have to go to Ralph’s when he gets right off work” like...what?
I'm not in a relationship so I don't know if this is normal, but if they don't live together why should she buy all the groceries and make sure there's food in HER fridge for him? Maybe I'm just inexperienced but that seems like more of a married thing, or at least if they actually lived together. This isn't even meant to be "supporting Tara" im just honestly wondering if that's a normal thing one does in a relationship?

gotmefdup
Talker
Talker

Post by gotmefdup »

trashthem wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 am
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
How is it not common sense for her to have food in her house for Taylor to eat when he gets off work? “I thought it’d be a good surprise to have food in the house we can cook so we don’t always have to go to Ralph’s when he gets right off work” like...what?
I'm not in a relationship so I don't know if this is normal, but if they don't live together why should she buy all the groceries and make sure there's food in HER fridge for him? Maybe I'm just inexperienced but that seems like more of a married thing, or at least if they actually lived together. This isn't even meant to be "supporting Tara" im just honestly wondering if that's a normal thing one does in a relationship?
I think it’s more that Taylor comes over after work and there’s no food in her place to cook for din so he ends up having to drive her and take her grocery shopping so they can both eat. he’s probably tired from work and just wants to relax, not help his useless gf run errands she had all day to do.

My understanding is that she finally realized she could do shit like that while he’s at work so he/her babysitter doesn’t have to take her when he gets home lol.

trashthem
Learner
Learner

Post by trashthem »

gotmefdup wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:25 am
trashthem wrote:
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
I think it’s more that Taylor comes over after work and there’s no food in her place to cook for din so he ends up having to drive her and take her grocery shopping so they can both eat. he’s probably tired from work and just wants to relax, not help his useless gf run errands she had all day to do.

My understanding is that she finally realized she could do shit like that while he’s at work so he/her babysitter doesn’t have to take her when he gets home lol.
I guess that makes some sense, she has more time to go get the groceries during the day than he does. But then again, they don't live together so I don't see why she's supposed to have their dinner prepared and ready for him when he goes over after work. Maybe I'm just more of a feminist and think either of them could do that. I always assumed in a relationship you should be equals, a man shouldn't be considered a "babysitter" if he's going WITH his girlfriend/wife to get the groceries.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

I don’t think gender has anything to do with it, if Taylor was home all day and Tara worked the 9-5 then I’d think it would be Taylor’s role to prepare (or at least grocery shop for) dinner.
Obviously neither of them HAVE to do anything, but If I were Taylor id be annoyed if I constantly had to do the grocery shopping and cooking after work

Post by Guest »

trashthem wrote:
gotmefdup wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:25 am
trashthem wrote:
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:

I guess that makes some sense, she has more time to go get the groceries during the day than he does. But then again, they don't live together so I don't see why she's supposed to have their dinner prepared and ready for him when he goes over after work. Maybe I'm just more of a feminist and think either of them could do that. I always assumed in a relationship you should be equals, a man shouldn't be considered a "babysitter" if he's going WITH his girlfriend/wife to get the groceries.
Why don’t they just do one trip during the weekend and get groceries for the entire week? I don’t understand why it has to be done that day, does she have a tiny fridge and can’t fit a weeks worth of veggies/fruits/etc ??

hiiitien
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hiiitien »

Honestly, Tara is such a brat. In her recent house update videos, she made it seem like she worked so hard and is so busy renovating her house when she literally makes her parents do everything and beg for sponsorships. For a girl that makes enough to become "homeowner," you can easily hire people to mount your TV, deep clean the apartment, and replace the doorknobs by yourself. You are just finding reasons to create content because all you do is stay at home and be a lazy messy ass that complains and make people do the dirty work for you. Why are you making your parents fly all the way from Canada to do that for you while sleeping in a hotel during their stay in LA. She always justifies that she can't do this or that when literally everything is online and you can always learn but you're too lazy to do anything and act like a princess and boss people around. I used to like her but ever since dating Taylor and becoming a "homeowner" she's been even more spoiled and you can clearly see it through the things that she makes people do. This girl probably has no idea how to use a grill and makes her parents buy it so her boyfriend can be her slave and cook for her. Poor guy having to do everything for her even though he has a 9-5 job.

I hope people can see through her fakeness and realize what a bitch she is. She's not only lazy and messy, but also literally takes credit for everything when you know damn right she begs for free stuff and making it seem like she's this hard-working influencer. Girl all you do is drink starbucks and binge watch tv. How busy are you that you don't have time to clean the house and cook for yourself? It's funny how this girl literally finds any reason to justify her snobby actions but we all know shes a bitch like her neighbor stories, being a "vegetarian" and environmentally friendly, selling her sponsor clothes on poshmark for money from her viewers, making her parents and boyfriend slave away, not buying furniture right away because she wants to "save it" when the time is right, and making all her friends cater to her plans. She such an obnoxious bratty and uneducated dumb bitch that thinks she's better than everyone. She will never survive in the real world, I can't wait till youtube doesn't play out like she plans and gets deported ahaha

trashthem
Learner
Learner

Post by trashthem »

hiiitien wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:12 pm
Honestly, Tara is such a brat. In her recent house update videos, she made it seem like she worked so hard and is so busy renovating her house when she literally makes her parents do everything and beg for sponsorships. For a girl that makes enough to become "homeowner," you can easily hire people to mount your TV, deep clean the apartment, and replace the doorknobs by yourself. You are just finding reasons to create content because all you do is stay at home and be a lazy messy ass that complains and make people do the dirty work for you. Why are you making your parents fly all the way from Canada to do that for you while sleeping in a hotel during their stay in LA. She always justifies that she can't do this or that when literally everything is online and you can always learn but you're too lazy to do anything and act like a princess and boss people around. I used to like her but ever since dating Taylor and becoming a "homeowner" she's been even more spoiled and you can clearly see it through the things that she makes people do. This girl probably has no idea how to use a grill and makes her parents buy it so her boyfriend can be her slave and cook for her. Poor guy having to do everything for her even though he has a 9-5 job.

I hope people can see through her fakeness and realize what a bitch she is. She's not only lazy and messy, but also literally takes credit for everything when you know damn right she begs for free stuff and making it seem like she's this hard-working influencer. Girl all you do is drink starbucks and binge watch tv. How busy are you that you don't have time to clean the house and cook for yourself? It's funny how this girl literally finds any reason to justify her snobby actions but we all know shes a bitch like her neighbor stories, being a "vegetarian" and environmentally friendly, selling her sponsor clothes on poshmark for money from her viewers, making her parents and boyfriend slave away, not buying furniture right away because she wants to "save it" when the time is right, and making all her friends cater to her plans. She such an obnoxious bratty and uneducated dumb bitch that thinks she's better than everyone. She will never survive in the real world, I can't wait till youtube doesn't play out like she plans and gets deported ahaha
I completely agree - this bitch is lazy, has no sense of hygiene or cleanliness, and was clearly raised in a way where she never had to lift a finger. Although I don't agree with assuming she made her parents fly to LA to do her dirty work. I saw her mom responded to a comment saying they prefer to stay in a hotel because they still like to feel as though they're on vacation when they visit. I don't think it's strange or makes her a brat that her parents wanted to help her with the move, most parents would do that for their children (at least where I grew up). I also don't see how you could assume she makes her friends and boyfriend cater to everything she wants, they all have their own lives and can do what they want. I've only seen Tara uber to her friends' places ever since she moved into her new apartment, I haven't seen her ask for a ride or get picked up by a friend. I don't watch all of her videos so I could be completely wrong, but haven't seen the things you're discussing in your comment. She for sure begs for all her free shit, but at the same time if I had her platform I'd be trying to take advantage of that as well. It's embarrassing as hell but she didn't have to pay to furnish her new place, could be worse.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Did this girl actually say she was looking at an office space today?! For what purpose exactly?

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:56 pm
Did this girl actually say she was looking at an office space today?! For what purpose exactly?
because she's expanding her team and hiring other people to create content for her :roll: i believe the place she toured today was a co-working space, so she probably just doesn't want the people she hires to come to her dirty ass house condo

gotmefdup
Talker
Talker

Post by gotmefdup »

it is all so obviously a plot for her to get her visa. if she is employing people with a proper office space she can prove that it is beneficial for her to stay in the states. my bet is she'll hire an assistant who will end up cleaning slash "organizing" her condo for her (like claudia sulewski's girl) in order for her to get her visa approved. then we'll just stop seeing her altogether.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Yuck. So she gets that Revolve package with the rainbow-y sweatshirt ... the proceeds to wear it without washing first ... for MULTIPLE days in a row.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

1. Just to reiterate, I CANNOT stand her fucking mouth. Like way to excentuate your massive overbite by getting shitty lip injections :?
2. Manifested the Dyson email or emailed them yourself? :roll:
3. Wtf is this outfit? Does she think this looks good....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:20 pm
1. Just to reiterate, I CANNOT stand her fucking mouth. Like way to excentuate your massive overbite by getting shitty lip injections :?
YouTubers know that if they mention a product they want the company will send it (if they hear about it). It’s never “luck” or “manifestation”. & just like you said she probably also emailed them because with her following anyone will send her anything

ghostwatcher
Talker
Talker

Post by ghostwatcher »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:50 pm
trashtalk_77 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:20 pm
YouTubers know that if they mention a product they want the company will send it (if they hear about it). It’s never “luck” or “manifestation”. & just like you said she probably also emailed them because with her following anyone will send her anything
Yep, Morgan Yates has another who is always talking about her amazing brand deals and sponsorships because she is constantly emailing brands asking them to work with her.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Entitled Tara #62948489
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

I know this is a little early as we've only just started Page 40, but I've been sitting on this thread title for WEEKS.

Continue here, everyone! :tu: viewtopic.php?f=702&t=36805
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Tara Michelle”