Debater

Re: CopyPasteMarzia, Real Housewife of Brighton - part 10

Post by Zamn »

V0guinglala wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:37 pm
skaterdragon64roflxd wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:48 pm
name the thread: mrs. kjellberg, pewdiepies beard

cause i havent been oblivious to pdp hinting at liking guys again recently watch for like 10secs :p
This is such a can of worms we're about to get into (and probably will be told to bring it to the dead PDP thread :? )

but I seriously have been wondering about this more and more. The amount of times he has said stuff like that is too many to count, especially recently (suspiciously right before the wedding). If anyone is interested, I will link a video where he says he's bisexual on stream, but it was during his "edgy" phase so all of his bros are saying it was a big joke and part of his "dry" humour. :roll: No shade, but he sincerely did not look like he was joking. Also don't even get me started on the way he acted during the infamous Cringemas stream in 2016. Omg that was a sight to behold :(
Could you link the stream where he said he's bi? I'd be super interested to see it. And honestly, I really think he is at least bi.

nopoint
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by nopoint »

V0guinglala wrote:
skaterdragon64roflxd wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:48 pm
name the thread: mrs. kjellberg, pewdiepies beard

cause i havent been oblivious to pdp hinting at liking guys again recently watch for like 10secs :p
This is such a can of worms we're about to get into (and probably will be told to bring it to the dead PDP thread :? )

but I seriously have been wondering about this more and more. The amount of times he has said stuff like that is too many to count, especially recently (suspiciously right before the wedding). If anyone is interested, I will link a video where he says he's bisexual on stream, but it was during his "edgy" phase so all of his bros are saying it was a big joke and part of his "dry" humour. :roll: No shade, but he sincerely did not look like he was joking. Also don't even get me started on the way he acted during the infamous Cringemas stream in 2016. Omg that was a sight to behold :(
This is called q*eerbating. He joked around in the past because it was the time crazy shipping of him with male youtubers when he was still using tumblr.
In the video "WHO'S MORE LIKELY TO...?" he said a guy kissed him for a dare to impress girls & it was horrible and gross.
He trying to attract to lgbt audience again because this year popular youtubers came out and it's popular right now on youtube and the tough guy edgy trend it over.

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

He said it multiple times though, one time even in a pubg stream in 2017, and it honestly didn't sound like a joke. He was reading the question "Felix, are you bisexual?" and he said "Yes" in a normal voice and then continued what he was talking about it. I know what queerbaiting is and I've seen it, but from what I've seen from Felix it doesn't seem to be the case

Edit: I'll see if I can find the moment but a lot of his streams from 2017 are now unlisted. If anyone has the moment saved, please help me out.
Last edited by Zamn on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovescamel
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lovescamel »

bananacho wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:47 pm
lovescamel wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:09 pm
I wonder if she instructed the videographer and photographer to only shoot her left side.

Also, he looks pretty genuine in all the pictures, whereas she is 100% focused on looking good on camera.
The vibe I get is that it was really just her wedding, not theirs.

Though I think Felix may have chosen the videographer.
Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. It seemed like he's just happy to marry her (God knows why) and she's just focused on the Pinterest/Instagram aesthetics.

For real, based on the pictures it doesn't look like a 'fun' wedding, it looks like she got everything from Pinterest (the sparklers!?) for cutesy pictures, instead of focusing on what's fun and such. But maybe that's because I would want a fun casual wedding, and thus can't relate.

catapani
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by catapani »

Oxblood_Bergamot wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:24 pm
Two things I want to ask real quick that are off topic from the wedding, Sorry 😫

First, when our Italian friends here on the thread say Marzia is crap at speaking Italian, what does that entail? Is it like when a native English speaker uses the wrong form of they're/there/their or our/are etc? And are an all-around grammatical butcher? Lol that's what I picked up from that being said about her, I was just wondering since I have zero knowledge of that language.
To answer your first question, two points: firstly, Italy is full of dialects, which can be very different from each other and from Italian itself. Broadly speaking, in the South speaking in the local dialect rather than Italian in public settings is considered rude and uneducated, while in the North, where Marzia is from, it is not only perfectly accepted but even encouraged to speak in dialect. This means that many Italians from the North have to put a little bit extra care when speaking, to avoid falling into the dialect. At times when I heard our Marzia talking in Italian, I noticed that she has a somewhat strong "Vicentino" accent, eating words a bit, and makes no effort to correct it. I think it would be the equivalent of a British public figure speaking with a Scottish accent - while some may find it charming, I find it disrespectful to the listener - but this may be me being nitpicky and intolerant.

Secondly, as you mentioned, she makes multiple grammatical and syntax mistakes (equivalent of your/you're, etc): as an example, she uses the wrong prepositions with a certain verb.

I also wanted to add two other things: when she speaks in Italian, she has a more human voice, way less annoying than the cutesy high-pitched tone she uses in English. I wonder why she does it?

Another thought that just came to me is that neither husband nor wife pronounce correctly the name of the other. Marzia says "Félics" instead of "Feelix", and Felix says "Mawrtzia" instead of "Mar-tsia", although I have the impression he's at least trying, while she is not even bothering.

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

Lmaooo johannaaa noooo why did you do this :’( you were our inside spy :’((((

When she leaked the first picture, she must’ve received a flood of new people on insta tagging her and commenting her , plus i think Felix told her to private her to do this after the 9 yr old army freaked out !
606F2954-3FA0-4D4A-9DB5-CE4673887FCD.jpeg
Also , marzia looks so pretentious in that movie teaser , wtf ! You can’t even see a glimpse of joy in her face ,when she was looking down then looked at the camera , it gave me the same vibes as that video where she was crying then gave that creepy look at the camera when she tricked felix into hugging her (if you don’t know what im talking about , just look at @Lapetitefleurs’s avatar lmao)

For the new thread :
« MarriedPie Marzia , Founder of Shitagi market « (apparently it’s the word for « underwear » in japanese ) .
« MarriedPie Marzia, a happy ever after, but only for the left side »

« MarriedPie Marzia , queen of underwhelming weddings »

my all time favorite will always be the « madame one dimension of cheap hair extensions », so slick and suiting ! maybe it’s also because i started reading here when that thread was created !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nopoint
Talker
Talker

Post by nopoint »

Zamn wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:42 am
He said it multiple times though, one time even in a pubg stream in 2017, and it honestly didn't sound like a joke. He was reading the question "Felix, are you bisexual?" and he said "Yes" in a normal voice and then continued what he was talking about it. I know what queerbaiting is and I've seen it, but from what I've seen from Felix it doesn't seem to be the case

Edit: I'll see if I can find the moment but a lot of his streams from 2017 are now unlisted. If anyone has the moment saved, please help me out.
He's said a lot of things on stream and videos with a straight face sexist racist jokes too. Was insensitive to closeted youtubers made explicit jokes about them in videos, youtubers who want nothing to do with him anymore. He hosted homophobic and transphobic people on meme-review. Now he's lgbt or an ally because he hosted gay wedding for his minecraft dogs? :roll: Yea internalized homophobia is a thing but he grew up in Sweden with open minded parents and open minded male friends who would kiss other males. I don't believe it until he makes a statement and corrects his "mistakes".

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

Why would he lie about that though? He can be problematic, make terrible jokes and still be bi. He's been outing saying to hinting it from 2017 to today. In 2016 when he took personality tests in a video, he edited out the answer to his sexuality to question as well.

I've been watching him on and off for years and I can tell pretty well when he's joking, so I believe him. And I don't think he needs to make a big video about it.

You don't have to believe him of course, but he sounded serious to me the few times he mentioned it. When he's joking there's a punchline or he is laughing afterwards but he wasn't there.

I just don't think his mistakes have anything to do with sexuality at all.

EDIT: which closeted YouTubers did he make fun of?

monkey_crazy
Learner
Learner

Post by monkey_crazy »

MarriedPieMarzia: Kween of Broken Pots, Supplier of Panty Sniffers

nopoint
Talker
Talker

Post by nopoint »

Zamn wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:27 am
Why would he lie about that though? He can be problematic, make terrible jokes and still be bi. He's been outing saying to hinting it from 2017 to today. In 2016 when he took personality tests in a video, he edited out the answer to his sexuality to question as well.

I've been watching him on and off for years and I can tell pretty well when he's joking, so I believe him. And I don't think he needs to make a big video about it.

You don't have to believe him of course, but he sounded serious to me the few times he mentioned it. When he's joking there's a punchline or he is laughing afterwards but he wasn't there.

I just don't think his mistakes have anything to do with sexuality at all.
OFFTOPIC:
so? he also said it was gross kissing a guy and other things with homophobic implications, you believe the side you want. I watch him too and know he's a trend hopper.
I agree on one thing, Zamn, hosting people with homophobic agendas for views is something he would do even if he was bi (really doubt he is) that's his great personality.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

Wowowow, did she really just post a photo of her with her FORBIDDEN side?????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

SmashedCupCake wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:14 am
Wowowow, did she really just post a photo of her with her FORBIDDEN side?????
She did, but it's from so far away that the girl could be Jennifer or Daizo with a wig and no one would notice.
I exclude she will ever post a close-up of the forbidden side with normal light.

We need a new thread!! I'm not too fond of the SomethingPieMarzia things (as funny as they are), since she left that name so long ago..I am more intrigued by anything Marzia Something Kjellberg :lol:
- it involves the fact that they are now married
- I would put the two-face thing and the narcissism into it somehow

(I agree that Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions remains still the best :D )

triptocaine
Debater
Debater

Post by triptocaine »

V0guinglala wrote:

[/quote]

Off topic but maybe the pewdiepie thread wouldnt be so "dead" if people would post their theories and debates on there lmao.
Sorry for my bad english

frostedmocha
Learner
Learner

Post by frostedmocha »

I don't know if I'd include 'kjellberg' in the new title, as it's obviously something she's proud of. Maybe "Pewdiepie'sWife - scamming 'artist' and expressionless entrepreneur" , i don't know, maybe something that flows a little better
not a native English speaker, please excuse my mistakes x

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

frostedmocha wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:46 am
I don't know if I'd include 'kjellberg' in the new title, as it's obviously something she's proud of. Maybe "Pewdiepie'sWife - scamming 'artist' and expressionless entrepreneur" , i don't know, maybe something that flows a little better
Uuhhh yes!! Pewdiepie'sWife is perfect! I also like the scamming artist, its a slap in the face to everyone here that said she isnt an artist :rofl:

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

I actually feel a little bad for her.
It must be so exhausting to always hide one side of your face. In a way, I'm actually confident that it was one of the major reasons she left YouTube.
Also, I'm sure the LAST thing she'd do is reveal her "ugly" side in her wedding video. I mean this is the sort of video I'm sure she's going to watch several times at least, show it to other people such as her extended family - maybe even her kids in the future. So I'm sure she wants it to look 100% perfect and to expect her to show unflattering angles in this instance is a bit unfair.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”