IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

Claire was weighing in on Lydia Millen’s lost cat and got some pushback on Twitter. Now she’s scared to tweet she said on Instagram.

More Chanel unboxing! The good thing is she shows a montage of everything she’s bought at the start so you don’t have to watch the whole thing.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PowderGirl »

Hey yeah Holly wrote:Claire was weighing in on Lydia Millen’s lost cat and got some pushback on Twitter. Now she’s scared to tweet she said on Instagram.
What did she say regarding the cat?

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

following
y is she so unhappy n bland

Post by Guest »

IMG_F50275423E04-1.jpeg
Claire is fouler than an alley cat. Always looking for a public spat. Attacks then plays to be a victim. She can't spell even with her Hons degree and claims to be writing hypochondriac in French! B***h can't even say Bonjour!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Chichibangbang wrote: IMG_F50275423E04-1.jpeg
Claire is fouler than an alley cat. Always looking for a public spat. Attacks then plays to be a victim. She can't spell even with her Hons degree and claims to be writing hypochondriac in French! B***h can't even say Bonjour!
Paris is starting to look the human personification of the clock from beauty and the beast. He looks like a caricature of a French man. :? I found him quite cute before, men really just need to stay fit to be attractive.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

This is what she wore to go walking around the Grand Canyon.

Who brings a Chanel bag to sit on rocks and walk around with dust everywhere? Even people with real fuck-off money wouldn't do that. Because why would anyone on planet EARTH treat a $5k handbag like that? Who would wear that sweltering ruffled heavy top in Arizona in the dead of summer? It's like she has never been outside before. And she is supposed to give advice on what to wear and when?

Ouchies
Learner
Learner

Post by Ouchies »

beahunny wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 am
This is what she wore to go walking around the Grand Canyon.

Who brings a Chanel bag to sit on rocks and walk around with dust everywhere? Even people with real fuck-off money wouldn't do that. Because why would anyone on planet EARTH treat a $5k handbag like that? Who would wear that sweltering ruffled heavy top in Arizona in the dead of summer? It's like she has never been outside before. And she is supposed to give advice on what to wear and when?
When you are a lump of lard trying to be relevant and hoping that an expensive handbag does the talking for you before you need to open your trap and give away the inherent feral chav. She does it every.single.time.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

ok since i just started watching her....how is she sooooo rich. is her husband rich? i mean she said she works as a stylist but can't style herself... and honestly being a stylist is not just about putting chanels everywhere....and i have never seen a stylist having so much designer stuff even if they work everyday and earn a lot. can only happen if she spends every penny on designer stuff which means she doesn't soend anything for the house or food.... therefore is her husband rich?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

She's not a stylist, she's a joke.

Namima
Learner
Learner

Post by Namima »

Ahuja wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:26 am
ok since i just started watching her....how is she sooooo rich. is her husband rich? i mean she said she works as a stylist but can't style herself... and honestly being a stylist is not just about putting chanels everywhere....and i have never seen a stylist having so much designer stuff even if they work everyday and earn a lot. can only happen if she spends every penny on designer stuff which means she doesn't soend anything for the house or food.... therefore is her husband rich?
I thought the same the 1st time I watched Claire ... 'wow, these 2 must have some serious wealth to afford so much luxury ... Chanel, YSL, Dior, Acne blah blah blah '. Oh how naive was I !!! This was before influencers had to declare Press Products (as per Lydia) and PR gifts. It is now quite apparent how much of her luxury items are discounted, pr gifts or vouchers, the majority of her designer goods I would say, are gifted. Claire, like Lidl Elise Millen-Gordon, is a mahoosive poseur.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

I dont understand why she allwais has to add "terminally", to her dad being ill when growing up. Her dad is still alive? And not sick anymore?
Terminally ill means the person is going to die, no?
I grew up with my dad being ill. Very ill. He recently died (maaaaaany years later), but we never reffered to him being terminally ill when growing up.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she pushed him right out of the video!!!!!!!!!

lakelove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lakelove »

Ahuja wrote:
Julien has some exotic travel agency I believe.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Classic comment from Claire - can't show you our beach house in South of France as have to keep some things private. Thats right love, because it's not your house, it's Paris's parents house, you've told us that before.

Just love how these bloggers tell so many lies they can't remember!!

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

lakelove wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:20 pm
Ahuja wrote:
Julien has some exotic travel agency I believe.
I think most of their money actually comes from Julien's parents, and not his travel agency, a quick google search shows it's not making profit. His parents probably helped set it up, that simpleton couldn't butter a toast if his life depended on it. The real question is what do Julien's parents do that enables Claire to be spend nonstop via Julien.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Julien (Mazurek) has a masters in Management. And worked as a stockbroker till 2015. He quit and started the travel agency. I guess he’s still quite invested in the stock market or whatever. So it makes him money without actually doing much. The travel agency is I guess just as much as „fake career“ as Claire‘s is being a stylist. So when people ask what you do you can say oh my husband owns a travel agency and I‘m a stylist!!!

https://blogs.city.ac.uk/city-alumni/20 ... ?source=fb

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

I can’t find anything on his parents though. I think mazurek is a polish surname. So maybe his dad is not (fully) French? Julien did visit a French lycee (French equivalent of an highschool) though.

But I guess his family had ties in the world of London finance. Since he got a job straight out of uni as stockbroker

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

PowderGirl wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:03 am
Julien (Mazurek) has a masters in Management. And worked as a stockbroker till 2015. He quit and started the travel agency. I guess he’s still quite invested in the stock market or whatever. So it makes him money without actually doing much. The travel agency is I guess just as much as „fake career“ as Claire‘s is being a stylist. So when people ask what you do you can say oh my husband owns a travel agency and I‘m a stylist!!!

https://blogs.city.ac.uk/city-alumni/20 ... ?source=fb
Yes I remember in one of their couple questions & answer vlogs he said he worked in finance but hated it. And now he has “a few businesses”.

This is the same video where Claire said she’s not an envious, petty or nasty person and I thought oh yay a normal girl with a background in fashion, she’ll be fun to watch, oh she used to be a stylist she’ll really know about fashion - it’ll be why her videos are so long. Great!

Oh how wrong I was. I’d see a few comments on YouTube and when I started following her on Instagram I saw how nasty and petty she is to everyone!

I do believe she forgets what she’s told us and not told us because she’s an airhead but she is definitely trying to make out that the place near the beach belongs to them.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

The bloody sanreve bag!!!!!! If I see it one more time I will have a meltdown!! Here she is bragging about her effing Chanel and Hermes bags.... And swosh!! Sanbloodyreve. She could literally show us a Daniel Wellington watch too.....

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Scorpio89 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:54 pm
The bloody sanreve bag!!!!!! If I see it one more time I will have a meltdown!! Here she is bragging about her effing Chanel and Hermes bags.... And swosh!! Sanbloodyreve. She could literally show us a Daniel Wellington watch too.....
Sophie Shohet last video has a 'kindly gifted' Senreve bag too "DON'T RISK YOUR LUXE GETTING STOLEN: Watch BEFORE Travelling (AD - Includes a PR Gift)": talk about Chanel, Dior.... and Senreve. That bag leather always seems too stiff / uncomfortable to me.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”