Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Zomgshields »

God she’s really trying to make Erik the exact opposite of josh saying “oh I didn’t wanna take his last name but I will give the baby his last name”😂 like didn’t you take josh’s last name? We get it he’s your “lovely :? * and he’s “sooooo sweet” 😂 and totally the opposite of your ex
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

jennarose
Debater
Debater

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by jennarose »

I don’t get how she doesn’t understand how so many people are asking why she didn’t take his surname. It’s a very common thing to do and it’s more uncommon to keep your surname.

She’s like oH My gOD GUys reLAx

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

I'm not sure that I entirely believe that she constantly get asked about not taking Erik's name, plenty of female celebrities don't take their husband's last name. If people are asking that, it's because she did take Josh's, and she acted excited to take the name "Evans." I also thought her little tangent on dolls was ridiculous. We get it Colleen, you're super progressive, good for you.

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer

Post by trashtalker666 »

Maybe she lowkey has no faith in her relationship and didn't want to go through all the trouble of changing to Stocklin, then Ballinger again when they eventually breakup.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I don't think anyone was pissed at her for not changing her name. She's the biggest drama queen alive. One person probably asked and she is having this exaggerated insecure reaction to it. She literally said it's weird to use your spouse's last name in the same breath as saying it's not weird if other people do it. She always ends up shading large groups of people in her effoets to seem "woke". Does she really not see that she is following tradition herself by using Erik's last name for Flynn? She's so flipping annoying.

It's still extremely common to take the name of your spouse. There's nothing weird about taking or not taking the name. All she ends up doing is sounding bitchy for no reason at all.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I don't think anyone was pissed at her for not changing her name. She's the biggest drama queen alive. One person probably asked and she is having this exaggerated insecure reaction to it. She literally said it's weird to use your spouse's last name in the same breath as saying it's not weird if other people do it. She always ends up shading large groups of people in her effoets to seem "woke". Does she really not see that she is following tradition herself by using Erik's last name for Flynn? She's so flipping annoying.

It's still extremely common to take the name of your spouse. There's nothing weird about taking or not taking the name. All she ends up doing is sounding bitchy for no reason at all.

AREADER
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AREADER »

as someone with really thick curly hair, I feel it instantly frizzing every time I hear Colleen say she has really curly hair.... lmao no sis I’m sorry

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

her haircut really emphasizes how long her face is

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Holy shit dude. Her fans are actually dangerously insane. Like I literally bet the all the mental institutions are empty on the day she has a show since they’re all in attendance. They treat her like Jesus. I hope karma screws her over one day.

p8oonya
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by p8oonya »

Just listened to an audio download of her performance of “When He Sees Me” from tonight’s performance. I’m going to be totally honest (as a theatre kid and waitress fan) it was... not good. Her performance was both too cartoony but also bland. She sounded like Miranda with a REALLY bad southern accent. She could have spent way more on her accent and timing... instead of complaining about how big her boobs are and telling everyone how great her husband is. Maybe I’m just being salty, but it’s sad what Broadway is becoming. Instead of putting GOOD actors on stage, it’s all about selling the most tickets by casting people with bigger fan bases (ex. They casted joe sugg in the west end version of waitress??? Shocking!)
but I mean, I love waitress and all, but it’s unable to run that long and make bank without some celebrity being in it. Well, I guess if that’s what pays the bills...

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i know youtubers are popular...but is she THAT popular? really??

longsalamander
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by longsalamander »

manhattanite and long time lurker of all things GG, I went to see the show tonight because I was really curious to see her debut and the house was pa-a-a-acked with tween girls. they screamed everytime a brunette in a waitress outfit came onstage until Colleen finally did...and then they lost their shit when she did, obviously. objectively, she was noticeably timid the first few scenes but recovered quick. 100% sounded like miranda with a southern accent, i can see why they picked her for this. i know this isn't the standard commentary but i thought y'all might be curious about how it went. hard not to be a little moved seeing someone's broadway debut, much like watching her birth video. it's such a big deal, but the obvious miranda voice kinda ruined it for me after awhile. ride that one trick pony to the top, i guess.

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

Woah. Did you guys see Erik's Instagram Story? How SKINNY is she? That's not normal skinny...

I was genuinely shocked at her weight.

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

longsalamander wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:50 pm
manhattanite and long time lurker of all things GG, I went to see the show tonight because I was really curious to see her debut and the house was pa-a-a-acked with tween girls. they screamed everytime a brunette in a waitress outfit came onstage until Colleen finally did...and then they lost their shit when she did, obviously. objectively, she was noticeably timid the first few scenes but recovered quick. 100% sounded like miranda with a southern accent, i can see why they picked her for this. i know this isn't the standard commentary but i thought y'all might be curious about how it went. hard not to be a little moved seeing someone's broadway debut, much like watching her birth video. it's such a big deal, but the obvious miranda voice kinda ruined it for me after awhile. ride that one trick pony to the top, i guess.
Well there you go. I can't stand her as a person, but that aside. Nobody wants anybody to fail at anything that's their dream, so good on her.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

frizzzx86 wrote:i know youtubers are popular...but is she THAT popular? really??
YouTuber fan bases are really... intense. It’s because the medium gives a feeling of personal connection that’s never been possible before with traditional celebrities. These girls feel like they are friends with Colleen.

Post by Guest »

jennarose wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 am
I don’t get how she doesn’t understand how so many people are asking why she didn’t take his surname. It’s a very common thing to do and it’s more uncommon to keep your surname.

She’s like oH My gOD GUys reLAx
I wouldn’t understand either as it’s something so insignificant people shouldn’t care. Everyone has a problem with everything these days. If she did take his last name she’d be given shit for that. Maybe she doesn’t like his last name with her first, or because she feels she worked hard to get where she is now as colleen ballinger and doesn’t want to change it. Possibly just doesn’t want to take her husband’s last name for no reason at all. The fact that people care (if she’s not lying) is more of a concern than her name.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

longsalamander wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:50 pm
Thanks for sharing. I really strongly dislike Colleen as a human being but hope she finds growth in this experience somehow. It's funny. I found her absolutely intolerable while pregnant and after but her birth video was moving. It's a beautiful experience to have a baby and she did a really good job with that one vlog lol.

But....she still sucks. I'm cringing that her fans shrieked and carried on like that. I'm sure she was embarrassed by that. I also find it sad that she hasn't taken one second to thank her family for sacrificing all they have to support her. She's not even contatulating ber costars. It's all about Colleen all the time and it's gross. Her fans fuel her giant ego.

p8oonya
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by p8oonya »

I’ve gotten a lot of PMs asking for the audio, so I just made a unlisted video for it. AUDIO IS NOT MINE.

[[/

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

I really wonder if other then her fans if people just happened to go to see the show if they thought she was good like imagine how embarrassing that would be if she found out she’s not as good as she though she was 😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

SlippyClark
Learner
Learner

Post by SlippyClark »

p8oonya wrote:I’ve gotten a lot of PMs asking for the audio, so I just made a unlisted video for it. AUDIO IS NOT MINE.

[[/
Even in her singing, you can hear a lot of miranda sneak through.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”