shep689 Part 2

damondaniel
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: shep689 Part 2

Post by damondaniel »

homosexuwhale wrote:assuming this is about RJ, are we really surprised he'd pull a stunt like that?
No and that's why will knows he doesn't have to name names for everyone to know who he's talking about lmao

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

so that'd mean rj caught something, got tested positive, then gave it to will.
and both would be getting symptoms of it then. how would rj even make will think he wasn't sick?
all it'd take is for will to get tested to find the truth. and i feel like that would've gotten out earlier if it were the case. because every time rj would start throwing around that will physically abused him, it'd be pretty easy to shut him up by revealing this.
idk maybe this actually isn't about rj and maybe someone in the present
The Internet knows all your secrets

homosexuwhale
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by homosexuwhale »

a couple of months before the divorce wasnt there an insta story from Will saying that RJ has E. coli? maybe RJ lied about that? as far as i know HIV and E. coli do have similar symptoms? nausea, vomiting, diarrhea etc.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

maybe that was it.
i just don't fully get how one could cover up someone else's sickness from themselves.
i'd understand if rj was able to pretend he wasn't sick. but how would he cover up to will that will himself wasn't sick? will would have symptoms of sickness. he'd know something was up.
like, how do you cover up to someone that they're feeling sick?
i feel like if we knew the illness in question i'd be able to understand it better. but even then, only if it's something that doesn't have very noticeable symptoms and that are easy to hide.
i guess nausea and vomiting could be hidden with drinking. but i'm not sure about the diarrhea. and rj would have to constantly force will to get drunk to trick him into thinking those symptoms were from a hangover and not an illness

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

Well I think that answers who the tweet was about lol

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

is he seriously trying to compare getting someone sick and lying about it to not get caught to someone's actions due to mental instability?

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

In RJ’s current insta stories, he denies being the one who gave Will anything.

A lot of his answers are backhanded insults to Will. He is so tacky.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Tcfoxdude wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm

yeah. rj said what will got was gonorrhea. and rj says he got tested and was clean.
rj's little q&a's are pretty much just him bashing will and playing the victim.
if he kicked you out the house on a wednesday night, when you had work the next morning, and without any type of warning, he probably had a good reason for it.
he also goes on whining on why he gets punished for his mistake, but will gets no punishment for what he did to rj(the mentally, emotionally, and physically abuse rj constantly talks about)

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

illegal_mind wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Tcfoxdude wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm

yeah. rj said what will got was gonorrhea. and rj says he got tested and was clean.
rj's little q&a's are pretty much just him bashing will and playing the victim.
if he kicked you out the house on a wednesday night, when you had work the next morning, and without any type of warning, he probably had a good reason for it.
he also goes on whining on why he gets punished for his mistake, but will gets no punishment for what he did to rj(the mentally, emotionally, and physically abuse rj constantly talks about)
You pretty much summed it up. Here's a screenshot.

Ashbowers
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashbowers »

So this is wild but I actually have experience with this. My uncle poisoned my aunt over two years. Not exactly the same thing as knowingly giving someone an std then lying but close. It's not hard to convince someone to overlook their own symptoms if you are manipulative enough. I've talked to my aunt about this. When her feet went numb he told her to stop being dramatic it was just her back problems. When she started puking he would tell her to not waste a doctors time it was just the anxiety that runs in our family. He explained away the stomach pain and acid reflux the same way. When she started getting bad skin patches he told her it was because of the heat or he would say that she gained weight and her clothes were rubbing her. Basically undermind, condensed, confuse and reassure. Make the person feel stupid for even worrying at all. It's all manipulation and gaslighting. Not saying that's what happened but it could be an explanation. Being mentally ill and an alcoholic it probably wouldn't be hard to manipulate Will.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

yeah, that might've been what happened. rj got gonorrhea, he started showing flu like symptoms, when will got it, it was easy to pretend it was just a bug, as long as the symptoms weren't too aggravating, and then will might've figured something out, maybe went to the doctor, had some tests done, and it came back positive for gonorrhea, and that day he got the results back is the one he kicked rj out

awxx2019
Learner
Learner

Post by awxx2019 »

I wonder why it took Will so long to tweet this if it happened before they broke up?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

he was probably trying to live his life, trying to leave rj in the past.
but rj keeps shittalking will on social media and playing the victim, and although will blocked him, they likely have common followers that keep letting will know about the shit rj says. and then something must've been the straw that broke the camel's back. maybe will was just having a bad day, maybe something he was made aware of really pissed him off, and he decided to speak out.
apparently will has been blocking some people on twitter. likely people who keep tweeting him stuff about rj

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

Although there have been cryptic messages from the people involved, it make me uncomfortable people discussing others' potential HIV statuses.

Ronald1980
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ronald1980 »

I replied to one of RJ's tweet where he complained about Shane Dawson having done blackface so many years ago and got in a discussion with him.
Anyway, RJ is still acting like a victim, claiming he was married to a monster who abused him both physically and mentally. He is still draging will through the mud after all this time each oppertunity

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

Ronald1980 wrote:I replied to one of RJ's tweet where he complained about Shane Dawson having done blackface so many years ago and got in a discussion with him.
Anyway, RJ is still acting like a victim, claiming he was married to a monster who abused him both physically and mentally. He is still draging will through the mud after all this time each oppertunity
The Shane Dawson drama on RJ's twitter was refreshing purely because it's the first time in a while I've seen so many of his fans criticize him over something he's said lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lazarleaf1991
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lazarleaf1991 »

Well that was an interesting “article” he wrote. He stated what he has been tweeting about, pretty much the abuse and how his love also overshadowed the abuse that was going on. Which I get and I’m sure many have had similar situations but with different endings, but in it he also states that he went behind “Thier” back to seek “Validation”, which my understanding of reading this message means that he did in fact cheat. with him being forthcoming with his truth and no longer just pointing the finger, what are your prospectives?

I also found a timeline of the court records, https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-sheph ... -jr-325601

It seems that Will is constantly requesting for RJ to show up, which if this abuse is to be true and all his tweets of Will prolonging this divorce because he doesn’t want to pay RJ is untrue or does not have any proof to provide.

Anyway I think I’m going to attend this trial. Should be insightful.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

Let’s not kid ourselves. We all know how RJ is.

The only reason he started playing the victim is cuz he got caught cheating.

Isn’t it interesting that only after the cheating got out that started making all this noise?

Yes, their relationship was toxic. But I’m sure they were BOTH to blame for why it ended. He’s just trying to gain sympathy and make it one-sided.

The RJ we all know blames everyone but himself for where he’s at in his life. Here’s the list of the RJ we all know.

1. Blames YouTube, Instagram. These companies don’t owe u a career. You’re a failed social personality cuz have no talent.
2. All his former friends have picked Will’s side. These are the people who know them best.
3. Constantly posts nasty, gross pictures for attention then pretends like he’s insecure.
4. Tweets out his amazon wish list asking people to buy items for him even though he’s a healthy grown man who can actually work.
5. Has quit multiple jobs and whines about working (blossom and Andrew Christian) despite all of us having by to work for our money.
6. Uses the bisexual cause just so he can have some identity “crisis” to hold on to.
7. Everything he is involved in has failed. Browsermad, 365 days, modeling career.

RJ is a joke. And it’s even worse when he exploits abuse and bisexuality as platforms that he can gain fame from.

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

Will's best friend Jennine tweeted.

And Will's mom

garamond
Lurker
Lurker

Post by garamond »

Oh yes, RJ. You were definitely "tricked" into financial dependency. It was totally Will's fault that you couldn't hold a job and he was the only one bringing in money to keep your expensive apartment. Makes total sense. I hope if he ever reads this, he can feel my eyes rolling all the way across the country.

Return to “shep689”