Post by YouslessTube »

Her last name sounds like a slang for vagina lol

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Eugenia Cooney Part 2

Post by kb925 »

smolld0g wrote:I don't know why everyone thinks that she is sooo pure and why everyone is so protective. She is fake AF. Look at her videos starting YT, she was normal, she had personality, she wasn't overly nice. She was acting like a normal human, now she is just fake, with her fake "I'm so sweet and nice". And the thing about door, she obviously knew how to open them, but it's so cute to pretend I don't now anything acting like a child. She wants people to think she is this cute, nice person who need protection, and she acts like that. She speaks like a child, but it's intentionally. This girl has so many issues. BTW Gypsy Rose also faked this cute childlike person. Obviously her mental help is the reason she is fake and trying to be like a child, but it just baffles me that people believe that it's her true self. :?
I really agree with you. Her personalty is really fake. It's like it's all an act.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm
I was shocked she was wearing that leather jacket, surely it's hot where she lives? She didn't even take it off when having the facial. She's obviously not gaining weight like she wants us to believe :(
Since she's been back she's been much more covered up than usual. I figure it's one of two reasons: She is gaining weight but is incredibly insecure about it because she thinks she looks fat, OR, she's not gaining weight and doesn't want to hear about it in the comments.

123Nutella_
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by 123Nutella_ »

say_whaat wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 pm
As some one who has BPD and recovered ED, I can say that IF she would ever get a BPD it can be caused by upbringing, which as we know the main source of that would be from her mother (as in my case it was family). Ed's are self destructive to and as it's a form of self harm them it could go hand in hand with BPD (if she is to be a sufferer) but as someone mentioned before, you need at least 5 traits to get a diagnosis, of which we cant prove and are not psychologists.
People with BPD can appear happy as a facade then lose their shit behind closed doors.

Anyway, it all stems from her mother IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Fellow BPD sufferer over here, yep, mum issues caused mine, 9/10 its to do with upbringing. If she were a sufferer I would completely get it. The childish thing, is an act, I do the same thing subconsciously (but not to Eugenia's extent) and know other bordelines who habitually regress. People are nicer to us when we act childishly, so it can become a self destructive habit. People are more protective and kinder (well in my case may be different for you and others).

thecalcographer
Learner
Learner

Post by thecalcographer »

lurksalot wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:57 am
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm
I was shocked she was wearing that leather jacket, surely it's hot where she lives? She didn't even take it off when having the facial. She's obviously not gaining weight like she wants us to believe :(
Since she's been back she's been much more covered up than usual. I figure it's one of two reasons: She is gaining weight but is incredibly insecure about it because she thinks she looks fat, OR, she's not gaining weight and doesn't want to hear about it in the comments.
It could also be that she’s just cold. EDs can mess up a body’s ability to regulate temperature and as a result many people with EDs are constantly cold, even when it’s warm out.

Shiittaco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiittaco »

She showed more of her body in her last video than she has since she's been back, and imo she doesn't look much better at all. I mean even after watching Shane's video I knew this was not a recovery. She didn't relapse because she never recovered in the first place. It's so evident she just wanted everyone to stfu so she did what she thought would be enough to calm everybody down and mostly it seemed to work amongst her audience. She still cannot admit that she knew she had a problem. She wouldn't admit she was doing things on purpose. She hasn't held herself accountable for her actions. She never recovered, she still doesn't see anything wrong with what she was and undoubtedly still is doing.

Poot to boot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Poot to boot »

What was this she posted on YouTube?
Its now deleted.
I wonder if the comments on the post weren't that supportive after her last video showing off her body again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

say_whaat wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 pm
As some one who has BPD and recovered ED, I can say that IF she would ever get a BPD it can be caused by upbringing, which as we know the main source of that would be from her mother (as in my case it was family). Ed's are self destructive to and as it's a form of self harm them it could go hand in hand with BPD (if she is to be a sufferer) but as someone mentioned before, you need at least 5 traits to get a diagnosis, of which we cant prove and are not psychologists.
People with BPD can appear happy as a facade then lose their shit behind closed doors.

Anyway, it all stems from her mother IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I just wanted to say it's clear she has probably been through some stuff. Having a needy sibling, can lead to many problems. But, this, 'which as we know the main source of that would be from her mother' is something WE DON"T KNOW AT ALL. Why shouldn't the world expect that people that have a lot of additional caring, money, and good thoughts go to people that need it and would accept it. Why put it towards someone who does not? There is someone 'in your back yard' so to speak, people with extra good things should look for the people that need the help. EC doesn't want the help. She does NOT need rich people's money. There are people who have even had ED's and not supported a community of anorexic's.
'You' was more of a general term, not directed at YOU, the person who made this original comment. Hope that is clear and not offensive.

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlightprincess »

Tbh it feels unhelpful to say she hasn't recovered at all. I genuinely think she is smarter than most people believe/than she lets on, and I suspect she actually did have some sort of breakthrough after the 5150. She has been sick and suffering for probably a decade or so, I think it's just unrealistic to expect her to miraculously gain ~60 pounds and be 100% better. I never even thought she'd admit to having an eating disorder, and here we are. Maybe I'm too optimistic but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

moonlightprincess wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 pm
Tbh it feels unhelpful to say she hasn't recovered at all. I genuinely think she is smarter than most people believe/than she lets on, and I suspect she actually did have some sort of breakthrough after the 5150. She has been sick and suffering for probably a decade or so, I think it's just unrealistic to expect her to miraculously gain ~60 pounds and be 100% better. I never even thought she'd admit to having an eating disorder, and here we are. Maybe I'm too optimistic but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Agree. Personally it's taken me 5 years after 'coming out' with mine and 3 relapses to be at this stage where I am a year going strong. It's obvious who has or hasn't been through something like this

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

Ammnesia wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:46 pm
moonlightprincess wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 pm
Agree. Personally it's taken me 5 years after 'coming out' with mine and 3 relapses to be at this stage where I am a year going strong. It's obvious who has or hasn't been through something like this
just wanted to say im so proud of you!! A year is incredible! I’m in recovery so i know the battle. ❤️
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

She's out and participating in on the REACT youtube channel

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

moonlightprincess wrote:Tbh it feels unhelpful to say she hasn't recovered at all. I genuinely think she is smarter than most people believe/than she lets on, and I suspect she actually did have some sort of breakthrough after the 5150. She has been sick and suffering for probably a decade or so, I think it's just unrealistic to expect her to miraculously gain ~60 pounds and be 100% better. I never even thought she'd admit to having an eating disorder, and here we are. Maybe I'm too optimistic but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think this is her way of trying to get better. It might not look like other people's way.

She won't gain 100lbs overnight. It does look like she gained maybe 10lbs though. She might have trouble gaining weight at all since she's been sick for so long. EDs as bad as hers really messes up the body and organs. Her stomach is shrunk. In the place she was they probably introduced food to her so that her stomach could handle it again. But now it's up to her to continue eating.

There's a low chance that she's "cured" from her first time ever at treatment. She may end up having to go again. Hopefully next time she realizes it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

tswizzle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tswizzle »

Her newest video embodies a lot of what is being said around here lately. She keeps herself so sweet that it's clearly fake. Eugenia is talking about some heavy stuff that clearly had a large, detrimental impact on her (and she skirts around that the entire video) but is unable to stop herself from constantly apologising. "This is so stupid," "other people had it worse," "I know this is really weird". I think it's sad that Eugenia isn't able to let herself really feel things, and instead tries so hard to put on a perfectly fine! perfectly happy! exterior. She hides behind hypotheticals like 'bullying COULD impact SOME PEOPLE to have depression or EDs.." when it is clear the bullying she experienced led, in some part, to her own ED.

tswizzle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tswizzle »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:28 pm
Tbh I don't like the word 'fake' being thrown around. I don't think she is fake. Anxiety can lead people to act in this overly polite way because they are scared of people's reactions. Bullying has made her afraid to express her true feelings. She is obviously struggling with trauma and a lot of shame.
I agree. I struggle with anxiety myself and often blunt myself with politeness. That's what I meant by fake - when you take the polite action instead of what you really feel, it's faking 'okayness' to yourself, which (at least for me) doesn't help move past things at all. I hope she's able to be more candid when she isn't in front of the camera

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

So is it a good thing or a bad thing that she’s always in baggy/oversized clothes since her return?
It could be good if it’s because she wants to keep her body hidden (and shifting her videos away from her weight), I did that in recovery because I wanted my weight gain to be more ’private’ as to not bring attention to my body and be able to deal with getting bigger by myself. I would’ve hated to have thousands of people see me gain weight.
And obviously it could be bad incase she’s not recovering at all and wants to hide the fact that she’s still restricting/starving.
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Did anyone notice in her last video about bullying that mid-end she adjusted something that looked like a bag/pouch under her shirt. It was so weird.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 am
Eugenia has always worn both really baggy and skimpy. clothes.
Pre-treatment, her clothes were often only baggy because she got a thrill out of showing people how baggy her size XS children's clothing from Japan was. Body checking, pure and simple.

Now I think she wears baggy clothes because she wants to keep her progress (or lack thereof) private.

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain »

She now tries to be like an advocate on people dealing with stuff and helping them out and , while there is no harm in that, I feel like she might not be the perfect person to do that? Like she barely got help herself and is still recovering as we speak. She never told anyone , at any point, anything about recovering from certain conditions or provided help so ...just feels a little off to me.

No hate though, she is lovely.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Image 12:27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Eugenia Cooney”