Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

how do you wanna be an actor and shit and do a too long video about a simple hair cut, it isn't even extreme it's not like it's pixi, should just worn a damn wig but that bitch has to find something new to complain about and sicne the pregnancy thing is old

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Raiden Louise »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:03 pm
how do you wanna be an actor and shit and do a too long video about a simple hair cut, it isn't even extreme it's not like it's pixi, should just worn a damn wig but that bitch has to find something new to complain about and sicne the pregnancy thing is old

Because she literally doesn't have any other content, let's be real - she's a mediocre person, who got lucky.

And deep down...

She knows it ;)

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I probably wouldn't have even noticed she got a haircut.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

following <3

jillypuff
Learner
Learner

Post by jillypuff »

I’m sorry, but if your kid wakes up in the middle of the night, why would you shine a phone in their face? Blue light isn’t good for adults when trying to sleep, much less babies. That’s the price you gotta pay to show the world the #momlife struggle I guess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

^Oh god, Colleen is always ridiculous. And if she's the one bringing in nearly all of the money and preparing for Broadway, is there a reason that Erik can't be on night duty with the baby? I assume she can pump enough milk for one night bottle or--god forbid--even start supplementing with a bit of formula at this point.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I've missed some good conversation.

I totally agree about Erik. He has the appeal of a piece of drift wood. You guys may be right that this was what she wanted. Someone boring that won't threaten her individual popularity. Josh had charisma and Erik lacks that. Even though I have always been a hate watcher, I developed an affection for Josh by accident. He's funny and made Colleen more tolerable. I can't believe the differences in her personality then versus now. She has become so aggressively vain. That IG story about her big boobs made me sad for society. What on earth posessed her to post that? It makes her seem so obnoxious.

Someone please explain to me why Colleen acts like she's this hard working independent mom . She has 3 people there helping her. This arrangement seems so dysfunctional and the oppposite of relatable. Most people don't bring their babies everywhere they go and most people don't have an entourage of help. They are literally doing almost everything for her. I can't understand why all of them need to be there. Erik is the dad. I feel like Colleen is abusing the help of her mother to avoid getting a nanny which she can clearly afford (at least for the Broadway gig). Gwen has her issues but I wouldn't appreciate having to parent my child's child. She has a whole life in California even if Colleen thinks it revolves around her. I hope it was Kory's choice to go because he definitely has no reason to be there.

janeskywalker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by janeskywalker »

Kristenberry wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:32 am
I've missed some good conversation.

I totally agree about Erik. He has the appeal of a piece of drift wood. You guys may be right that this was what she wanted. Someone boring that won't threaten her individual popularity. Josh had charisma and Erik lacks that. Even though I have always been a hate watcher, I developed an affection for Josh by accident. He's funny and made Colleen more tolerable. I can't believe the differences in her personality then versus now. She has become so aggressively vain. That IG story about her big boobs made me sad for society. What on earth posessed her to post that? It makes her seem so obnoxious.

Someone please explain to me why Colleen acts like she's this hard working independent mom . She has 3 people there helping her. This arrangement seems so dysfunctional and the oppposite of relatable. Most people don't bring their babies everywhere they go and most people don't have an entourage of help. They are literally doing almost everything for her. I can't understand why all of them need to be there. Erik is the dad. I feel like Colleen is abusing the help of her mother to avoid getting a nanny which she can clearly afford (at least for the Broadway gig). Gwen has her issues but I wouldn't appreciate having to parent my child's child. She has a whole life in California even if Colleen thinks it revolves around her. I hope it was Kory's choice to go because he definitely has no reason to be there.
I've always wondered about Gwen's opinion on this. She has four kids, one of them (Trent) still lives at home and clearly needs support. Chris and Jessica are about to have a newborn. Colleen has 3 servants following her around when most mothers are back to their jobs in 4-5 months and leave their kids in daycare. Is it really necessary to have that many people? What about Gwen's needs? And Kory's? WHAT ABOUT MOOSE :|

CakedCrusader
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CakedCrusader »

I am not squeamish about body functions by any means but this.. this is too much. Talking about her boobs wasn’t doing it for her anymore I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

CakedCrusader wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:58 pm
I am not squeamish about body functions by any means but this.. this is too much. Talking about her boobs wasn’t doing it for her anymore I guess.

Lol I'm just going to assume its because they're paying you, Colleen.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

CakedCrusader wrote:

Love how literally no one else in this shot is wearing red

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

Does anyone know much about how Kory has been doing in general? He seemed to be going through some heavy depression for a while. I don't watch many of Colleen's vlogs but in the ones I have, he hasn't been in them. From his social media I saw he followed her to NYC and still seems sad. He probably needs to get out of her shadow and find his own life.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

I’m getting so tired of her saying I never wanna be pregnant again like if she was serious she would either get her tubes tied or ask Erik to get a vasectomy she might just keep saying it so if she does get pregnant again all her fans will be like *omg queeeeen this is such a surprise! * :roll:
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

"Starting to like my mom hair"

Just, stfu. I guess if you don't have Rapunzel hair then it's "mom hair" or in her original vlog "Nerdy"

I cannot stand people that have to insult things that are different than what they would usually do. I know it's not that big of a deal, it just grates on my nerves.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:20 pm
CakedCrusader wrote:

Love how literally no one else in this shot is wearing red
Omg, that is bonkers! Lmao! In what nightmare on Elm Street in that a commercial about that time of the month?? That bizarre red planet would never motivate women to buy feminine products. Always, you wasted your $$$$. Not to mention they are skating on thin ice letting this red tinged fiasco be called a PSA. I have produced psa's, they are non-profit based pieces to bring awareness to serious issues like ...global warming. I wonder if Russia paid for today's spectacle?

p8oonya
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by p8oonya »

lmao, she really did get all of her family to be in her video that was an ad for always. the part at the end (where she threw that “party”) was cringeworthy af.

hobojojo
Learner
Learner

Post by hobojojo »

Did anyone else notice her nephews Parker and Jacob at the end of her Ad for Always? I found that a little weird, especially considering their ages. I wonder why they thought they were there?

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

hobojojo wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:06 pm
Did anyone else notice her nephews Parker and Jacob at the end of her Ad for Always? I found that a little weird, especially considering their ages. I wonder why they thought they were there?
Because she couldnt have any friends

So family so that it looks like she has them

Post by Guest »

p8oonya wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:20 pm
lmao, she really did get all of her family to be in her video that was an ad for always. the part at the end (where she threw that “party”) was cringeworthy af.
Well it's somewhat fair considering that her entire family (except for their children, they'll probably end up making a YouTube channel of their own to get their parents to earn more money) has created a channel to piggyback off of Colleen.

pickledpambeesly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pickledpambeesly »

Yes Colleen, we know that you got a haircut.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”