You Got It Dude :tu:

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles

Post by veronicasays- »

I suggested Charles "Anything For A View" Trippy last thread.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

So much for Remi saving the channel. Charles is the worst, I can only imagine what he will make that poor girl do once she's older. Probably have her say stupid words and do stupid things to appease the audience. I laughed at everyone thinking his child would change him, you're now eating your words. He's just a loser who hides behind a camera, and that's all he ever will be. Charles will never change, ever.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

Should be part #52

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

Does anyone want to guess how much Charles is making now? Is it still six figures?

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

bambam91 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:31 am
So much for Remi saving the channel. Charles is the worst, I can only imagine what he will make that poor girl do once she's older. Probably have her say stupid words and do stupid things to appease the audience. I laughed at everyone thinking his child would change him, you're now eating your words. He's just a loser who hides behind a camera, and that's all he ever will be. Charles will never change, ever.
It's more sad than anything :/

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

bharshe00 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:38 am
Should be part #52
You're right. Can anyone change that?

The entire footage is searching for a GoPro. A clip of Allie with Remi. Charles finding the GoPro and then sharing the footage. Grocery shopping and then home to bake.

I don't get the point of stopping daily vlogs if he's going to continue to post vlogs like this. Just don't post anything if your day consists of retracing your steps and old footage.

I guess any footage is good footage if you need the income.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

bambam91 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:10 pm
Does anyone want to guess how much Charles is making now? Is it still six figures?
I highly doubt it. I think they are living off the proceeds of the Sarasota house sale. There are definitely times when they act cash-strapped and frantic about bills.

I noticed he brought up Allie's hospital bills that WERE six figures since she didn't have insurance. I bet that wiped out most of their savings.

They do a few ads here and there and he probably makes a little from WTK and YT, but they are definitely headed in a bad direction financially...especially now that they have a baby and Allie won't be going to work or even starting that business they talked about last year.

Charles likely qualifies for SS disability income because of his brain cancer, but I'm not sure how that works if he's getting income from other sources.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

space_cadet wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:46 pm
[...] Charles likely qualifies for SS disability income because of his brain cancer, but I'm not sure how that works if he's getting income from other sources. [...]
Just checked the website and I don't believe he qualifies.
Some of their strict guidelines state, "If you are working in 2019 and your earnings average more than $1,220 a month, you generally cannot be considered disabled." And they also have a second paragraph which states, "Your condition must significantly limit your ability to do basic work such as lifting, standing, walking, sitting, and remembering – for at least 12 months. If it does not, we will find that you are not disabled."

There's also "work credits" that are required. And that's a whole ordeal to even begin explaining.

limabeans
Learner
Learner

Post by limabeans »

I legit do not understand how you could bring a child into this world intentionally and just shrug about having insurance.

Even if Remi did really surprise them, they knew for MONTHS that she was coming. How on earth can you feel comfortable knowing you don't have the funds to bring her into the world much less even raise her? What if something horrible happened during labor? It's unbelievable to me.

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Re: Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

space_cadet wrote:
bambam91 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:10 pm
I highly doubt it. I think they are living off the proceeds of the Sarasota house sale. There are definitely times when they act cash-strapped and frantic about bills.

I noticed he brought up Allie's hospital bills that WERE six figures since she didn't have insurance. I bet that wiped out most of their savings.

They do a few ads here and there and he probably makes a little from WTK and YT, but they are definitely headed in a bad direction financially...especially now that they have a baby and Allie won't be going to work or even starting that business they talked about last year.

Charles likely qualifies for SS disability income because of his brain cancer, but I'm not sure how that works if he's getting income from other sources.
This idiot doesn’t have insurance or was he explaining how much it would have cost without insurance.
You’d think that with a husband like Charles and being as privileged as theya re they would understand the importance of having health insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

Does anyone know if We the Kings has any fans outside of Charles? I mean, they have to be supported somehow, but I just don't see it. We the Kings became just an extension of the CTFxC. How much longer is Travis going to keep running this? They're not even a band, it's just Travis as a solo artist and his touring band. Their whole act is very sad.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

bambam91 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 pm
Does anyone know if We the Kings has any fans outside of Charles? I mean, they have to be supported somehow, but I just don't see it. [...]
I remember them from before Charles only because of the "Check Yes Juliet" single. It was played on the radio very frequently to the point it got sickening. I was twelve at the time and I guess it was popular amongst the "teeny boppers". [That's a term I use for pre-teens.]

Personally, they're a nostalgic act at this point. It makes sense why they're opening for Simple Plan. They couldn't go on tour with nobody else but themselves because I'd be a complete flop.

Not sure how much Charles even makes as a member and if it's really worth missing his daughter grow up. Babies grow quickly.

I can tell his phase of being ridiculously obsessed has settled down. True Trippy fashion.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

They DO have insurance. But, Allie W didn't have insurance when she got ill after the Hawaii trip and her bills were more than $100,000. I can't even imagine how they paid that off!

I'm guessing Charles has always had insurance. I remember they used to show his massive brain surgery bills when AS was still around. The before insurance and with insurance. I'm pretty sure his totals were more than $1M.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

veronicasays- wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:30 pm
bambam91 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 pm
Does anyone know if We the Kings has any fans outside of Charles? I mean, they have to be supported somehow, but I just don't see it. [...]
I remember them from before Charles only because of the "Check Yes Juliet" single. It was played on the radio very frequently to the point it got sickening. I was twelve at the time and I guess it was popular amongst the "teeny boppers". [That's a term I use for pre-teens.]

Personally, they're a nostalgic act at this point. It makes sense why they're opening for Simple Plan. They couldn't go on tour with nobody else but themselves because I'd be a complete flop.

Not sure how much Charles even makes as a member and if it's really worth missing his daughter grow up. Babies grow quickly.

I can tell his phase of being ridiculously obsessed has settled down. True Trippy fashion.
Huh, I'm the same age as you, and I do not recall ever hearing that song on the radio once. You're right though, they are a nostalgia act who play the same old songs over and over. Charles is only in the band because they used him and his fans to capitalize. It worked for a few years, but that time is long gone. It seems like a one man band, Travis does everything and the rest of the guys are just his lackeys. They don't even record together. I do not understand why they are still together I assume Travis is just trying to keep the others employed at this point.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Remi is a cutie. I don't know how long We the Kings will be going on tours, like really? lmao.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Looks like they are down to one car again. They were both home and just one car in the driveway. There isn't enough room in the garage for a car.

Charles also said they were thinking of selling the golf cart because they needed money.

I really do wonder how they are getting by, especially now with a child around. Maybe that's why Charles is trying to help with the WTK album. Song writers make the most, but is he even a writer??

brake4bigfoot
Learner
Learner

Post by brake4bigfoot »

You can tell Travis was getting annoyed.

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Remi is so unbearably cute.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Pool? Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. I really don't think they have the money for it...and tearing down the fence?? And destroying their backyard? Where will the dogs go out when they are too lazy to walk them???

Just more clickbait for a dying channel. He said it's not even happening until rainy season is over (which seems odd), so that's like November.

What happened to the original issue—the tree?!!!?!?! They did the same clickbait a few years ago and never got a pool.

Return to “Charles Trippy”