Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Canadiangal
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by Canadiangal »

Following :corn:

Thank you for the new thread LivinginSeattle

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by drewberry_moore »

Following! Love the thread title.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

LOL what a title for this new thread!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Ohhh boy :corn:

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty »

You guys are so creative with the thread titles! 🤣

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

The title :rofl: Thank you!

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Swift. Clip. Towards. Disaster. :?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

I love how so many of us are dating or married to engineers... :love2: great minds think alike, eh?

Notsoposh... That is crazy!! And I totally agree with you... Would not want to subject anyone sane to either of these 2's nonsensical bullshit :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

Married to not an engineer, but a hot nuclear physicist. Elle would kill for a marriage proposal from one of them, but instead she is stuck with loser Dicky!

Post by Guest »

Another gossiper with an engineer for a husband lol. I agree that someone in STEM seems like the ideal type for Elle. She’d be putting Nordstrom out of business. If she’s lucky, she might be able to hit the Florida strip mall sale on Dicky’s dime.

Post by Guest »

My partner’s a microbiologist, do I count? 😂🤣😜

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:22 am
Akent_2016 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:20 am
Married to not an engineer, but a hot nuclear physicist. Elle would kill for a marriage proposal from one of them, but instead she is stuck with loser Dicky!
I really do love that all our partners are in STEM :love2: Dicky is "over-educated" and 100% a loser.

Elle probably thought none of us had significant others or if we did she probably thought they worked minimum wage jobs and we were the losers.
I really think she and Rick think we are losers living in squalor and we are just jealous. Lots of us are educated and working good jobs with partners with good jobs. And when you think about it, we should be her target audience people who are professional with disposable income who could go buy a nice dress, shoes or hand bags.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:30 am
stubbssie wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:02 pm
https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=680&t=36777

New thread here. Sorry to toot my own horn. Lmk if it doesn't work for you guys and I'll delete it
You kinda stole my thunder dude :rofl:
Sorry!
It's okay, just light a candle (or cankle) for my thread title

smc900
Learner
Learner

Post by smc900 »

drasticactions wrote:
Guest wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:
I really do love that all our partners are in STEM :love2: Dicky is "over-educated" and 100% a loser.

Elle probably thought none of us had significant others or if we did she probably thought they worked minimum wage jobs and we were the losers.
I really think she and Rick think we are losers living in squalor and we are just jealous. Lots of us are educated and working good jobs with partners with good jobs. And when you think about it, we should be her target audience people who are professional with disposable income who could go buy a nice dress, shoes or hand bags.
Yes! I’m sure a lot of us are her target audience! That she WISHES would click her affiliate links and buy her Alibaba wholesale garbage.

I’m the engineer in my household and my husband runs multiple businesses (business degree). Both educated and have significant disposable income for our age. I initially found Elle because I enjoy luxury purchases every so often and watched her Chanel wallet on a chain video.

At first I enjoyed watching a young (what I thought was) professional lawyer. Then all of her lies became apparent and now I watch her for the trainwreck entertainment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

You took the words out of my mouth! Gosh she must be so jealous of us, huh!? LOL!

smc900 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 pm
drasticactions wrote:
Guest wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:

Yes! I’m sure a lot of us are her target audience! That she WISHES would click her affiliate links and buy her Alibaba wholesale garbage.

I’m the engineer in my household and my husband runs multiple businesses (business degree). Both educated and have significant disposable income for our age. I initially found Elle because I enjoy luxury purchases every so often and watched her Chanel wallet on a chain video.

At first I enjoyed watching a young (what I thought was) professional lawyer. Then all of her lies became apparent and now I watch her for the trainwreck entertainment!

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

I know, right? Messed with the wrong audience, Elliar.

And here's more salt-rubbing from me. In addition to the beautiful ring my husband gave me when he proposed to me, my mother in-law gave me her gorgeous diamond wedding set custom made in Paris. And since my father-in-law had a good taste, the diamonds were not piss-colored.

Guest wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

smc900 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 pm
drasticactions wrote:
Guest wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:

I’m an engineer too! :D

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

It makes sense that so many of us are well educated. It’s the the stupid people who are falling for Elle’s lies and buying her crap. We can see through her lies because we’re not stupid. I’m really enjoying get to know the gossipers here.

Return to “Elle Florence”