WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna "Agoraphobic 32 year old lady" Marbles - Part 10

Post by WanderlustX3 »

mins wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:59 pm
i know they've been having a lot of tension lately, but it was especially apparent in this podcast!! it really seemed like julien was trying to encourage her abt judo, and it was sooo frustrating that jenna kept acting just... so annoying! i'm also very surprised that he called her out on it, like someone else said before... it's sad because everything he was trying to say to her was motivating and nice and cool ideas (like the video idea w/ nigahiga) and she's just like "waaah i'll get tossed... waah i'm hungover i'm NOT FUNCTIONAL... waah i wanna play jenga at my judo gathering" wtf?? jenna please accept some help, it's obvious julien cares so much about her and it's painful to watch at this point.

also, i don't understand them putting out content when they're feeling like this? like i appreciate that they're committed to the videos and podcasts every week but if you're noT fUnCtioNaL maybe ... don't record a podcast..?? take a break, get yourself together...

on that note, didn't they just get back from a vacation? how did that not help at all? i'm really feeling worried about them honestly. unless jenna steps up and actually goes out into the real adult world to do something (ANYTHING at this point), i don't think it'll work out.
Agreed. I didn't really watch it, just had it on in the background and it was a tough one to get through. I used to watch their podcast every week and its getting harder and harder to get through them with them constantly interrupting eachother and one of them being pissy/annoying. Jenna is so incredibly lazy at this point and acting like she just couldn't function was ridiculous. You chose to drink enough to be hungover knowing you had to work the next day, take some ibuprofen, drink some gatorade, and move on or at the very least plan ahead. No one cares that you're hungover.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Cacophonouslaughs
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cacophonouslaughs »

That podcast was so uncomfortable. I don’t see how anyone could defend Jenna after this one.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

with all of julien's family located in southern california he probably has little desire to leave. jenna's family is spread across the country so she probably could pick up and move anywhere without feeling bound but julien would be leaving everything behind, and he's lived there his entire life. she went to college and then grad school, then moved to LA.

i still love jenna and have distaste for julien but their biggest problem is that they were ill-matched from the start and it's only grown more apparent as they've gotten older. seems like they're both feeling it now.

el_stella
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by el_stella »

Jenna's threads have really made me start being observant of Jenna and Julien's relationship and their interactions together. I feel like it's not appropriate for me to make any direct assumptions about how their relationship is going, but merely from an outsider standpoint from the very limited side we see of their relationship online, it does seem like there is a lot of tension between them. Like someone said earlier, it's like they're together out of convenience.

I started thinking about what would happen if they did decide to break up. They would have to figure out what to do about the Twitch stream, the podcast, the house, the dogs (Bunny specifically), and their Jenna Julien youtube channels. I bet they would lose a good bit of their combined income from losing the stream, podcast, and joint youtube channels. It just seems almost like it would be too hard and complicated for them to break up, even if they wanted to.

I remember they used to often talk about having children together and being together forever. In Jennas We Bought a House video, she made some comment about how they were bound by a deed to a house, and they both seemed so happy about it. Now it's almost as if moving has changed their relationship somehow, and that love is gone. I don't know... just kinda sad to see two people who seemed so in love, seem so not anymore.

In reality, I know nothing about them because I don't even see the half of what their lives are truly like, so who knows if there's any accuracy at all to my statements, but I just felt like I needed to put this somewhere where other people might understand where I'm coming from.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Their relationship has been in a steady decline inline with Jenna's own personal steady decline. Shes taking Julian down with her. Who knows what is going on in her head but its pretty obvious she isn't thriving. She relies on Julian heavily and demands to be babied by him. For him that must be exhausting and frustrating. In some ways it feels like he's outgrown her while shes been busy regressing.

I watched that clip and my god. Long term relationships do go through rough patches, ups and downs. But its been so long since we have seen them happy and thriving together.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

el_stella wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:15 pm
Jenna's threads have really made me start being observant of Jenna and Julien's relationship and their interactions together. I feel like it's not appropriate for me to make any direct assumptions about how their relationship is going, but merely from an outsider standpoint from the very limited side we see of their relationship online, it does seem like there is a lot of tension between them. Like someone said earlier, it's like they're together out of convenience.

I started thinking about what would happen if they did decide to break up. They would have to figure out what to do about the Twitch stream, the podcast, the house, the dogs (Bunny specifically), and their Jenna Julien youtube channels. I bet they would lose a good bit of their combined income from losing the stream, podcast, and joint youtube channels. It just seems almost like it would be too hard and complicated for them to break up, even if they wanted to.

I remember they used to often talk about having children together and being together forever. In Jennas We Bought a House video, she made some comment about how they were bound by a deed to a house, and they both seemed so happy about it. Now it's almost as if moving has changed their relationship somehow, and that love is gone. I don't know... just kinda sad to see two people who seemed so in love, seem so not anymore.

In reality, I know nothing about them because I don't even see the half of what their lives are truly like, so who knows if there's any accuracy at all to my statements, but I just felt like I needed to put this somewhere where other people might understand where I'm coming from.
This. They've "got" each other now, so now they're getting comfortable to the point where the relationship is just stagnant and perhaps on a decline. You're supposed to evolve as a person the longer you live and just because you found a committed partner doesn't mean that this doesn't apply to you. Jenna and Julien seemed to just halt. I actually like them both individually quite a bit but I think they don't really mesh well together in a committed relationship. I doubt they'll break up or anything because of what they both share together. If they do then it would have to be a pretty big reason why.

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

Yeah that was so uncomfortable. When I'm feeling bad for JULIAN, you know that things have changed. Seems like she's regressing so hard and fast you can physically see it happen.

violetcrumble512
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by violetcrumble512 »

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this and it may be bold of me to assume but I think Jenna constantly repeats the fact that she’s a ~32 year old lady~ is because she’s starting to feel old and that her life isn’t where she wants it to be. In my opinion it’s a subtle dig against Julien, he’s 27 and she’s soon to be 33 and they’ve been together for 6 years...it’s kind of like when are you going to propose, when are we going to get married, when are we going to have kids because I think she thinks she’s in that stage of life where it should be happening and there should be some progress in their relationship that’s not getting more dogs or plants.

i_only_work_gl00ts
Learner
Learner

Post by i_only_work_gl00ts »

Has anyone ever shared this here? I saw it in a twitter reply and just... wow. Seriously, what are they going to do if JnJ break up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

violetcrumble512 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:35 am
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this and it may be bold of me to assume but I think Jenna constantly repeats the fact that she’s a ~32 year old lady~ is because she’s starting to feel old and that her life isn’t where she wants it to be. In my opinion it’s a subtle dig against Julien, he’s 27 and she’s soon to be 33 and they’ve been together for 6 years...it’s kind of like when are you going to propose, when are we going to get married, when are we going to have kids because I think she thinks she’s in that stage of life where it should be happening and there should be some progress in their relationship that’s not getting more dogs or plants.
I think the fact that all that stuff isn't happening is quite alarming. They used to talk about it all the time but now they don't? What is stopping them? They have been in a relationship so long, they got a dog together and bought a house. But not marriage and babies?
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

ghostbb
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Jenna

Post by ghostbb »

i_only_work_gl00ts wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:54 pm
Has anyone ever shared this here? I saw it in a twitter reply and just... wow. Seriously, what are they going to do if JnJ break up?

Holy shit

Post by Guest »

ghostbb wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Holy shit
F-ing yikes! And why does Julien look like Shane Dawson? Is that on their thigh?

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

Well that's....terrifying in more ways than one.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Re: all the podcast talk and about her regressing:

"date night" is usually something suggested in therapy to help a couple get back to the earlier days and get the spark going again. Has anyone thought maybe Jenna or both of them see a therapist together, they just don't talk about it?

Also I feel like the "jenna never leaves the house" comments have been getting to her. First the beach video and now the bar. Good for her on that.

Does anyone know anything about Jenna's family? Particularly her dad? I know her parents are split and maybe theres a reason she doesn't really talk about him or we've never seen him on camera. Maybe theres family stuff she's had to deal with over the years that is causing the childish Jenna to come out. Just a thought

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

EW. Awful taste, awful execution. Those teeth are going to haunt me tonight.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

This is the girl who got the tattoo (she commented on the tattoo pic)...she looks so young. She's gonna regret that a lot I think.
Screenshot_20190814-232711.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

ghostbb wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Holy shit
If I were a tattoo artist and someone came into my shop and asked me to tattoo THAT on them, I'd probably kill myself. I can't even imagine getting a tattoo of someone whose videos I watch every once in a while, especially not a full portrait of two people and their dogs. Big yikes.

Post by Guest »

This video is a kick in the face to GG lol. They're like 'look, we're still together!!! and IT'S PLAYING A FUCKING GAME. This wasn't even a fucking video, just another twitch stream.

I feel like one Wednesday she just won't post and then that will be the last we see of her

burgersplease
Learner
Learner

Post by burgersplease »

Lol @ Jenna’s new video.

Jenna & Julien: “This app is stupid.”
Jenna & Julien: *Immediately lost regarding the super simplistic storyline*

Allllright.

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

Haven't watched it yet, just sharing thoughts.. so it's not technically a twitch clip (just very twitch style) and I have no problems with Jenna thinking "I don't really know what to film but this is fun and we enjoy doing this so I'll post this" but like... stop trying to make Twitch a thing for your audience, when will Jenna realise 90% of her audience are tween girls or older women who don't care about Twitch? You have a "hobby" that's cute but I don't care lol

Also 2) I saw the video was uploaded an hour ago, at 12pm UK time... LA is 8 hours behind us I believe, which means she posted this at 3am?? Is this why she always says "I post videos every Wednesday/Thursday"? And if it's just a twitch highlight (or similar at least) why does it take til 3am to film half an hour, edit to 20 minutes and post?

Return to “JennaMarbles”