Re: Jeffreak and the imaginary receipts - Jeffree Star part 12

Post by hooyah123 »

jlmo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:05 pm
hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:59 pm
jlmo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Where's this "birkin bag," giveaway he was bragging up in Bitch Lux's videos? That ain't happening anymore?
do any of you guys have a feeling that some of birkins are fake?
it seems like he's buying a new one every week and we all know he doesn't make as much money as he claims to.
Oh, FOR SURE. I know his clinger on fan, Theresa Roemer, was caught having a shit ton of fake items in her "world's biggest closet." I know there's a whole black market in regards to birkins. In which, some of the replicas are so damn good, 3rd party "reputable" sellers have been duped out of thousands of dollars. Plus, EVEN IF, those are the real deal, I'd like to see the receipts from Hermes that sells them to him. Hell, I'm pretty sure that Kris Jenner has to go through a third party seller and she has how much money? One of the reasons they are so sought after is the exclusivity factor. Hence, it doesn't matter how much money you have, it's if you are "deemed worthy," to purchase one from the actual Hermes store.
thanks for that explanation. I'm not that sure on how those kinds of exclusive luxury items are sold. but if some of jeffree's are fakes then maybe that's why he's having second thoughts on the giveaway as some people may find out that it's not the real deal.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Post by Guest »

Know I'm late to the party but I just watched that Taco Bell video and was cracking up at how shitty the hotel was, it looked like a novelty motel 6. Agree that Jeff was acting weird and kinda manic, like he was desperately trying to make the video fun (probably caus Taco bell paid him $$$) but unfortunately his crew got nothing for him to go off and his boyfriend was too busy smoking weed on the day they were handing out personality and senses of humour.

Honestly Jeff was much more fun to hate watch back when he was friends with Manny Mua etc. In retrospect he actually seemed like a much nicer person too (for him anyway :rofl:) and would have some laughs/semi-genuine connections with people. Him and Manny could be amusing together despite both being pricks, but these days everyone and everything in his life seems so fake and the only people who stick around are obvious yes men and clout/money chasers. It's boring. No wonder he's always getting involved in other people crap :roll:

jlmo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jlmo »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:32 pm
jlmo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:05 pm
hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:59 pm
jlmo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Where's this "birkin bag," giveaway he was bragging up in Bitch Lux's videos? That ain't happening anymore?
do any of you guys have a feeling that some of birkins are fake?
it seems like he's buying a new one every week and we all know he doesn't make as much money as he claims to.
Oh, FOR SURE. I know his clinger on fan, Theresa Roemer, was caught having a shit ton of fake items in her "world's biggest closet." I know there's a whole black market in regards to birkins. In which, some of the replicas are so damn good, 3rd party "reputable" sellers have been duped out of thousands of dollars. Plus, EVEN IF, those are the real deal, I'd like to see the receipts from Hermes that sells them to him. Hell, I'm pretty sure that Kris Jenner has to go through a third party seller and she has how much money? One of the reasons they are so sought after is the exclusivity factor. Hence, it doesn't matter how much money you have, it's if you are "deemed worthy," to purchase one from the actual Hermes store.
thanks for that explanation. I'm not that sure on how those kinds of exclusive luxury items are sold. but if some of jeffree's are fakes then maybe that's why he's having second thoughts on the giveaway as some people may find out that it's not the real deal.
That's a really, really, really good point: "why he's having second thoughts." I'm not one to enter these "giveaways," but if I won a birkin? You best bet, my ass would be finding a third party seller to sell too, and if it was found out as fake. I'd be going to the presses over that shit. :rofl:

But seriously. I really do think that he might have one or two that are "real," but there's just no way, those are ALL REAL. If one was real, I'd think it'd be the grand daddy Himalayan Crocodile Kelly bag that retails over a $100 K because it would be SO hard to lie about that one; as I think there are only two made? The bag that Kris Jenner owns as well. And like I said before, there's some damn good replicas that trip up even the most keen eye; from the stitching to the hardware to the lettering font. People have it down to a science. I know of one boutique that f*cked up and bought one of the "lower end Birkins offered" for 15k and well they were out of the money because they absolutely cannot resell it for obvious reasons.

And no, I do not own a birkin, nor do I own any "higher end brands." Hello, H & M, Target, and pleather Top Shop. I am just a geek when it comes to fashion--even though I can't afford any of it. :rofl:

Plasticfantastic
Learner
Learner

Post by Plasticfantastic »

I came across an old J* video today which reminded me of his African American bff/PA who suddenly went mia a couple of years ago. She is called Alicia Mann. All her social media is still as it was when she vanished, it's like stumbling across the Mary Celeste.

Was it ever determined what happened to her?

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

Jeff Star: world’s first self made racist
Jeffreak Star and the missing fake birkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

title suggestion: jeffraud the "billionaire" and the bogus birkins

edit: i think jeffraud is a rlly good alternative to jeffreak and it was mentioned above by delet this
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Post by Guest »

will the new thread be linked here?

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Ever since they removed the wait list for Birkin bags any old trash can buy them. They smartly decided that they wanted to open up sales to anyone (that can afford a 20k purse) and here we are. A low class piece of shit like Jefflee buying them up so he can look important.
It’s lost it’s cache to the point where Regular people don’t realize the hefty price tag. There NO fucking way Jeff is giving away 100k in hang bags to randoms. I really hope he wasn’t promising that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Jeffree Star”