Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

Post by dumbledore »

RoightFraZzLeD wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:17 pm
Monthofsunday wrote:She went on a rant on Instagram stories about how bo brand wants to sponsor her for beautycon this year. Maybe that should be a wake up call to how far she has let her content slip this past year.
Darn, missed that. Now she's just showing before and after of her cleaning a room...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
and she forgot to scoop the litter box in the dining room 🤢

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

That little rant about not being sponsored to attend Beauty Con only shows what a pretentious liar she is. I don’t believe it is about her inability to make up her mind whether she wants to be a beauty guru or a farmer. To me it’s more like she see someone else (samantha r...) coming up with a subject attractive for her audience, and she tries to live by it just fo views or pretending her life is that interesting. She needs to stop bitching and start filming halloween looks, that is one thing she is actually good at an does work for her channel.

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

Yes! The Halloween videos were so funny and creative. I loved the bloopers and seeing behind the scene shots of them scouting locations and such. She’s just too lazy to do them now. They require so much planning and filming and editing that it’s not worth it to her. She can film the same old chit chat grwm and get easy views.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Yes, is the same shit all this influencers do: they start creative and fresh, then the views and money comes, they get spoiled and lazy so begin filming stupid/easy content (chi chat grwm, daily vlogs doing mundane stuff over and over again, first impressions, pr hauls), and when the money stops flowing the same way as it used to they can’t stop bitching and crying, because how dare the companies and followers not keep supporting their brat ass. In Krusti’s mind is not worth it to spend a lot of hours and effort to create a cool and innovative makeup video, when she can be sitting on her fat ass crying and making faced for the ig. Get this, being greedy and lazy at the same time can only work for a while, Krusti!

AllegedlyAlleged
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AllegedlyAlleged »

Is it just me or was it hard understanding what she was saying in her latest video because she wouldn't take Manny's dick out of her mouth?!?!

Jesus Tits was she sucking up or what?

And yes... your eyes did look very USA and yes.... your lips do look smaller the way you ALWAYS do them.... at least you acknowledged it.

diesirae
Learner
Learner

Post by diesirae »

Oh boo fucking hoo Kristi!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

diesirae wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 am
Her skin looks bumpy af there. Did she break out in hives or are those clogged pores?

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

She’s complaining about having bad skin and gaining weight and having to be on camera through it all...
That one tear though 😢 can she be any more dramatic?
Lol

When you can make easy money but can’t stand to look at yourself on camera..she really needs help. Get ahold of yourself. Don’t try to be the same old beauty guru, go back to doing fun content! Creative content. I think she spends so much time comparing herself to the beautiful people in that industry and that’s why she’s miserable.

RoightFraZzLeD
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RoightFraZzLeD »

diesirae wrote:Oh boo fucking hoo Kristi!!
I would hate to see her actually work a 40-hour week. Could you imagine?

What is it that she's doing all day, anyway? She must be completely exhausted after cleaning another room in her house.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

dumbledore wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am
...Don’t try to be the same old beauty guru, go back to doing fun content! Creative content. I think she spends so much time comparing herself to the beautiful people in that industry and that’s why she’s miserable.
This is the perfect way to describe what's been happening with her: she has health issues others don't so sees herself as a victim (even though everyone suffers in different ways). She tries to dress like everyone else then feels awful because of her body (even if we let her off for her poor diet - let's be honest we've all been through those periods where we do it to ourselves - it's still difficult to deal with the mental fall out of body image), and she's always comparing her content to other people's (mainly Sam R and those others she likes such as Jaclyn, Manny or Kathleen) and when she emulates them but doesn't get the same views/audience it makes her feel more uninspired. What she fails to see is that people liked her for her ideas, her creativity, her (believe it or not) once regular schedule and mix of ideas, not for other people's ideas she's stealing. Whether it's because she's lost faith in herself, lost passion for creating or as we've suspected is impacted by underlying mental health issues she's not addressing, Kristi won't be happy with her channel or life again until she is able to stop focusing on everyone else and start being her own person again. Many cut throat industries pit colleagues against each other for promotions or bonuses, but on YT there's more than enough for everyone, Kristi could have more than her fair share of the pot if she actually worked for her OWN paycheck instead of trying to take a slice of everyone else's
Last edited by Wanna_see_posts on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GGglam
Learner
Learner

Post by GGglam »

diesirae wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 am
Maybe somebody should have taken a shower befoooore doing a foundation review.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

dumbledore wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am
She’s complaining about having bad skin and gaining weight and having to be on camera through it all...
That one tear though 😢 can she be any more dramatic?
Lol
Its ok because she lost 40 pounds on keto almost 2 years ago 🙄

AllegedlyAlleged
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AllegedlyAlleged »

Josie888 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 pm
AllegedlyAlleged wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 pm
Is it just me or was it hard understanding what she was saying in her latest video because she wouldn't take Manny's dick out of her mouth?!?!

Jesus Tits was she sucking up or what?

And yes... your eyes did look very USA and yes.... your lips do look smaller the way you ALWAYS do them.... at least you acknowledged it.
She kept repeating how the shadows blended SO well, but I thought it looked patchy.
Right?!?! It was super fucking patchy! I was like.... blends like a dream, where the fuck are you looking cuz bitch there are potholes all over that pavement you're trying to sell us!

vegetablebutcher
Learner
Learner

Post by vegetablebutcher »

Goddamn, her latest video was so obnoxious. She’s 100% trying to copy Samantha Ravndahl, right down to the “I’m going to ask a question and then answer it” shtick. It’s so obvious.

And speaking of planning ahead, she tried to put her favorite things into categories (food, makeup, general stuff) but forgot products and had to backtrack to a category she had completed. That’s one of the very few things I appreciate about Twati: she presents products in a very clear and dare I say professional way.

Ugh, and her “reviews” were about the same for everything. “I tried this and I really really love it, you guise. It’s really cool and I love it soooooooooo much. It’s amazing and, um, yeah. It’s just the best and I love it and I can’t live without it.” It gave me Eugenia Cooney vibes.

I swear, all of these YouTubers are starting to blend into one vapid, entitled, money hungry talking head.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

vegetablebutcher wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:43 am
Goddamn, her latest video was so obnoxious. She’s 100% trying to copy Samantha Ravndahl, right down to the “I’m going to ask a question and then answer it” shtick. It’s so obvious.

And speaking of planning ahead, she tried to put her favorite things into categories (food, makeup, general stuff) but forgot products and had to backtrack to a category she had completed. That’s one of the very few things I appreciate about Twati: she presents products in a very clear and dare I say professional way.

Ugh, and her “reviews” were about the same for everything. “I tried this and I really really love it, you guise. It’s really cool and I love it soooooooooo much. It’s amazing and, um, yeah. It’s just the best and I love it and I can’t live without it.” It gave me Eugenia Cooney vibes.

I swear, all of these YouTubers are starting to blend into one vapid, entitled, money hungry talking head.
Okay. I buckled and watched the strawberry dream review. This. Girl. Has. Grown. Out. Of. Cosmetics. Completely. The whole thing was an act. She couldn't give 2 f'*cs about makeup. She's edgy. Bored. Cynical. Irritated. Showing attitude. And can't wait to end the video. Whatever brought her from rags to riches she has become entirely dulled out in it and bored. She pulled this one out of her hat likely cause its Manny and will get views.

And can someone tell me did she actually buy that plot of land or.....?
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

sheusheu wrote:
vegetablebutcher wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:43 am

Okay. I buckled and watched the strawberry dream review. This. Girl. Has. Grown. Out. Of. Cosmetics. Completely. The whole thing was an act. She couldn't give 2 f'*cs about makeup. She's edgy. Bored. Cynical. Irritated. Showing attitude. And can't wait to end the video. Whatever brought her from rags to riches she has become entirely dulled out in it and bored. She pulled this one out of her hat likely cause its Manny and will get views.

And can someone tell me did she actually buy that plot of land or.....?
I might be asking a really stupid question, but do she and Zack actually make enough for them to be able to afford and maintain all 2 million acres of that land??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

Why was she filming her cats in the bathroom while she’s obviously sitting on the toilet? And then shows a cat “making biscuits” on her boob/stomach. Who told her that is IG worthy content?

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

Does this girl ever take off those damn overalls. Every single insta store she’s wearing either those black ones or the denim ones. She goes through clothes phases where she likes something and won’t take it off for weeks.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

Her and Zack and their Hello Fresh shilling—they’re sooooooo fake?!?!? “Ohhhhhh my GAWD it’s sooooooo goooooood!” I can see better acting from the middle school drama department.

Monthofsunday
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Monthofsunday »

Has she uploaded on her gardening channel lately? It seems the homesteading phase has ended. What will her next thing be??

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”