Niki & Gabi - Opposite Twins, Identical Victims - Part 12

Brune
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi - Opposite Twins, Identical Victims.

Post by Brune »

Michael Jackson? Is that you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Brune wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:24 am
Her plastic surgery looks so bad like I look at other youtubers like Naz Kavari and even though shes all plastic her surgeries look WAY more natural than Gabis.but also naz was naturally prettier than gabi so I guess they had less to work on. Idk gabi just needs to get her filler dissolved it looks so awful

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Gabi is so weird. Her story about her “driver” like why does she think she needs a driver? She mostly just rides around by herself and she just goes to like the mall and apple bees why does that require a driver? And in a limo which is tacky af. The driver and the body guards she’s like OBSESSED with. Every time shes with them she feels the need to post about it. She loves reminding people that she has these things because it makes her feel closer to her lord and savior Ariana.

spanishgossiper
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spanishgossiper »

Brune wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:24 am
She kinda looks like a bratz doll (in a bad, cringey way)

godisawomanwhoisme
Learner
Learner

Post by godisawomanwhoisme »

did anyone see what she commented on Olivia Jade's new insta?

am123456
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by am123456 »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 am
Gabi is so weird. Her story about her “driver” like why does she think she needs a driver? She mostly just rides around by herself and she just goes to like the mall and apple bees why does that require a driver? And in a limo which is tacky af. The driver and the body guards she’s like OBSESSED with. Every time shes with them she feels the need to post about it. She loves reminding people that she has these things because it makes her feel closer to her lord and savior Ariana.
It's because they make her feel like a rich famous person. She is stuck in the 2000s with all those Disney movies and Gossip Girl type of shows were they always showed a limo as a sign that the protagonist "made it" and was famous/rich.
Remember 13 going on 30 also? Same mentality.
She must think that is the lifestyle Ariana has.

Post by Guest »

I will never get why Gabi is the more popular twin. I agree her hygiene doesn’t seem good. She holds rodents and lets them all over her expensive bed sets and she doesn’t seem like the type to wash them often or be clean about anything. I remember her reaching with her hands into a toilet and stuff. Some might think that’s cool and down to earth but I just cringe at how filthy she seems. I always thought her darker makeup was why she looked dirty but even with light makeup she looks off. Also, I’m sure her “depression” that was cured by a few online therapy sessions will be back next time
peope are mean to her🙄.

Niki is vapid, but but it seems like she works harder is and is more clean and organized. I think she gets hate for being more introverted. It was cool she finally got to shine in a video for once since she’s the one who seems to enjoy music. I also prefer her voice even though most like Gabi’s? Gabi will sound like an old smoker woman as they age.

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

ninja8924 wrote: I will never get why Gabi is the more popular twin. I agree her hygiene doesn’t seem good. She holds rodents and lets them all over her expensive bed sets and she doesn’t seem like the type to wash them often or be clean about anything. I remember her reaching with her hands into a toilet and stuff. Some might think that’s cool and down to earth but I just cringe at how filthy she seems. I always thought her darker makeup was why she looked dirty but even with light makeup she looks off. Also, I’m sure her “depression” that was cured by a few online therapy sessions will be back next time
peope are mean to her🙄.

Niki is vapid, but but it seems like she works harder is and is more clean and organized. I think she gets hate for being more introverted. It was cool she finally got to shine in a video for once since she’s the one who seems to enjoy music. I also prefer her voice even though most like Gabi’s? Gabi will sound like an old smoker woman as they age.
niki is an absolute idiot, but most of her attitudes come from the judgement she receives for not being the extroverted popular girl, thus making her this "i'm not like other girls" edgy yet extremely insecure person because that's the only way she can feel good about being an outcast, which i understand, but she has to get over it. she's like 24, highschool is long gone.

gabi looks disgustingly dirty. she wears her grandma gowns without washing them, and in vlogs you can just feel that her house is dirty. in comparison to niki whose apartment actually looked clean and organized. i bet everything in gabi's house is full of dust and foundation all over it, i wouldn't even step foot there, even a 5 year old can see how disgusting she is.
i only lurk.

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

godisawomanwhoisme wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:22 am
did anyone see what she commented on Olivia Jade's new insta?
yeah - it was mentioned a few pages back.
what i didn't realise at the time is that olivia's page only allows comments from people she follows - so she follows gabi. :roll:
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

so abt gabi's newest vlog

- it's literally august, what's with the halloween intro and obsession? plus the intro was awful, looks like a 3rd grade film project.
- that cupboard/coffee station is so damn dirty and she decorated it without giving it a wipe, jesus christ, i bet a spider will crawl into one of her "antique shabby chic vintage" mugs.
- the music choice in her vlogs just keeps getting worse, one minute it's country alabama music, then it switches to the sims 3 soundtrack.
- she should stop wearing the heavy outdated makeup, she looks decent without it and it doesn't enhance the botched features on her face, but maybe that's the skin blurrying filter in her videos.
- lol at her having to mention she sucks dick when she was talking about the doctors visit.
i only lurk.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Just watched the newest fancy vlog. Here's a summary in bullet points:

•Gabi has a new Gaboween intro, filmed by Collin.
•She has a fall project she's working on
•Shows us a new cupboard purchase which she's turning into a coffee bar
•Randomly showing stuff in her kitchen
•Proceeds to rave about her new cupboard and how spacious it is
•Shows off her new Chanel inspired phone case from an Instagram shop
•Going to the antique shop for some seasonal decor
•Browsing around
•iTs AlL sOoO cUtE
•Buying pointless items
•Says Bethlehem does Halloween in August (no the f they don't!)
•Goes to Hobby Lobby only to buy more pointless fall decorations
•Loves everything she sees
•Vlog goes into the next day, says she's sick and shuts down pregnant rumors
•"I have hashimotos"
•She's going to the doctor
•Friend Ally shows up
•Another typical Bath & Body Works trip to buy more junk she doesn't need
•Gabi says she has strep throat, talks about her doctor
•Ally and Gabi decorate the coffee bar
•Goes into detail on the decorations
•Tells a "scary" story on one of the little scarecrow decorations
•It's made of the woman's dead mother's clothes
•Gabi's afraid to touch it
•Bath & Body Works Haul
•Shows her desk area where she edits
•Explains where those decorations are from (on her desk & around it)
•Has Louis Vuttion packages and an upcoming luxury fall haul
•Certain celebrity going to be in Blood Queens Christmas Special
•Taking a writing break
•Collin comes home
•Gabi rambles then shows a halloween tree (which is his request)
•Calls Collin a cutie for turning on the lights(?)
•"Shabby Chic" Pumpkin Pillow
•No longer has an LA Cottage
•Plans to get a Cottage in Bermuda a year from now once Collin finishes school (so he is in school?)
•Apologizes if she offended anyone for doing Halloween vlogs early
•Wants to spend more time enjoying the holiday

That's it! I typed all of this while rewatching the vlog sped up haha

Post by Guest »

Honestly if she dissolved some of her lip filler, changed the tacky nail color to a more sophisticated neutral color and got them slightly shorter, got rid of the teenage hairband and took the jewelry off she would look SO much prettier. She over accesorizes and overdoes everything and clearly gabi has never heard the saying "less is more" because it really is. She seems to have an addictive personality...

Post by Guest »

also tbh gabi seems to having a spending problem. I cant even imagine what her credit score looks like before she was famous and had money I am sure she was maxing out credit cards and driving her bank account down to zero. She does not seem like she is saving any of her money like what is gonna happen if youtube flops? She did not even finish college I think so as far as I know she only has a HS diploma. Niki seems to be better with money than Gabi

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

LMAO now she has bird boy filming her intros? She hates how she and Collin can’t be Niki and Nate and it’s showing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

yall okay so the picture of her w curly hair is 2 months after her nose job and even though she still looks surgerized.. her nose actually looks good ther the recent photo one her lips are way larger and something with her cheeks and hairline is different... I think she got nose filler or something and it messed up her nose job or scar tissue formed around it from not letting it heal properly. how can someone look this different in a matter of months?

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:39 pm
LMAO now she has bird boy filming her intros? She hates how she and Collin can’t be Niki and Nate and it’s showing

that's probably why she acts so annoyed around both, just out of jealousy. as many here have speculated, she probably is into nate lmfao.
i only lurk.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

Why the hell would the doctor care if there was a dick in her throat??? She is so fucking weird and awkward for no reason

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Someone called gabi out on Twitter for the multiple insensitive pregnant videos and her response shows what an asshole she is. Sounds like a 15 year old who can’t admit they’ve done anything wrong.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Gabi said Colin has one more year of college. What is he going to school for?

am123456
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by am123456 »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:39 pm

ANd the video is so badly filmed. It was so shaky that you can see the effect they put to try to stabilize it a bit. The "story" of it didn't make sense either. Just because you put a tiny pumpkin doesn't make it halloween. Nothing about it gave a Halloween vibe!

Nate and Niki make such a better team.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”