Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

Chi_West wrote:
Naughty sausage wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:35 pm
I'm sorry but what does wet or crusty one mean? I'm not native English speaker and I just can't watch the vlogs anymore. Sounds disgusting though.
I'm so sorry to get lost in translation but I know you are ready for something very disgusting....... Havent watched it but she is playing with snot = her nasal/nose mucous, both liquids and solids! Sounds like shes entertaining by picking her nose off camera but taking the viewer along for great influenza fun.
She'll be selling her bogies next!

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 »

LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:03 am
Chi_West wrote:
Naughty sausage wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:35 pm
I'm sorry but what does wet or crusty one mean? I'm not native English speaker and I just can't watch the vlogs anymore. Sounds disgusting though.
I'm so sorry to get lost in translation but I know you are ready for something very disgusting....... Havent watched it but she is playing with snot = her nasal/nose mucous, both liquids and solids! Sounds like shes entertaining by picking her nose off camera but taking the viewer along for great influenza fun.
She'll be selling her bogies next!

Yes and some of her more foolish followers will buy them...YUK :barf:

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

What makes her think that the contents of her nose is something worth filming och POSTING online?!
Utterly disgusting!
She has the most terrible manners, even a five year old child would know better.
At the sime time she wants us to belive that she is some sort of international royalty while her behaviour is completely revolting.

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:29 am
charliemaxwellmiller wrote:
thetruthhurts_ wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 am
aanoellr wrote:She use to look good. She ruined her face. I really enjoyed her natural nose (if it was) and face before all the fillers. She looks horrible.

That carpet is hideous as well.
The before pictures were heavily edited by Aldi .. we’ve never seen a real picture of her with no work done or filters .. except maybe from her stripper days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do a Youtube search for "Red Rock and Lydia Elise Millen Give Away". (This is probably old news for long timers on here). 2012 Lydia unfiltered :o :o
Woah! Why is her mouth all over the place in that video?! Like stretching to one side. Her face is weird

OMG her accent!!! It is totally different. I'd noticed her accent started changing a lot after she bought the bungalow, but this is really noticeable.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

BeccaBanana wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:08 am
Vampy5555 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:29 am
charliemaxwellmiller wrote:
thetruthhurts_ wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 am
aanoellr wrote:She use to look good. She ruined her face. I really enjoyed her natural nose (if it was) and face before all the fillers. She looks horrible.

That carpet is hideous as well.
The before pictures were heavily edited by Aldi .. we’ve never seen a real picture of her with no work done or filters .. except maybe from her stripper days?

Do a Youtube search for "Red Rock and Lydia Elise Millen Give Away". (This is probably old news for long timers on here). 2012 Lydia unfiltered :o :o
Woah! Why is her mouth all over the place in that video?! Like stretching to one side. Her face is weird

OMG her accent!!! It is totally different. I'd noticed her accent started changing a lot after she bought the bungalow, but this is really noticeable.
woahhhh yeah her accent is way less posh in that vid (or shall we say *fake* posh). Well, she can't run away from her past -- we've seen those trashy pics of her before her youtube channel took off ;)

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

Hi everybody I haven't been on here for ages but I am back. I have been following all your entertaining stories and you guys really don't disappoint. Just when I thought Lydia couldn't get any worse, I see this ridiculous dancing thing, WTF is she doing? Such a moron.

It will be interesting to see how Lydia reacts to Victoria and Alex's new home, they certainly seem to be making a pretty good job of things thus far, and, seem to be paying for most of it. Lydia will be very envious and will clearly start to copy Victoria and has already started really with the prints.
[/quote]

Vic is getting a huge amount of furniture gifted to her but do seem to be paying for the big jobs like the kitchen (handles are gifted I think) joinery and building work. They paid for the bed, but all the other furniture so far is gifted. I do like the fact she seems to be going for more colour and her personal style rather than copying every insta account like Lydia.

What I did find interesting is that they've had all their F&B paint gifted and declared it, yet despite Lydia mentioning F&B at every opportunity, hasn't said if her paint was gifted? (Or has she?) If Vic had hers for free, pretty sure Lydia will have, and has just done numerous undeclared ADs for them.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by Brunette_ »

I know all about the power of good lightening and skilful face contouring, but still...Image
*all screenshots are random

Chi_West
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chi_West »

Naughty sausage wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:20 am
Thanks for the translation. I'm going to throw up now.

How can anyone like her anymore?
No worries. Being on Lidls forum makes your stomach stronger just keeping up. Perhaps she'll show some crusty cat stuff too. Sorry, its her influenz(a) bringing me down to her level....

Naughty sausage
Talker
Talker

Post by Naughty sausage »

Chi_West wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 am
Naughty sausage wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:20 am
Thanks for the translation. I'm going to throw up now.

How can anyone like her anymore?
No worries. Being on Lidls forum makes your stomach stronger just keeping up. Perhaps she'll show some crusty cat stuff too. Sorry, its her influenz(a) bringing me down to her level....
I've been here for years, unfortunately and why, I have no idea. Everyday she seems more and more hideous to me but this dandruff eating snort player is very regressed version of that douchbag she used to be. I have my limits and I draw them here. She has lost all her tiny marbles when she does things like this in public. I absolutely can't believe her. What does she think when she watches her own vlogs? Is she proud? Is she content? If I were Ali I would be mortified. But then again he used a fart as a metaphor of their staged love so... Match made in heaven. Truly, tryly disgusting pair.

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AP19 »

She's an absolutely disgusting, filthy bitch. If a child behaved like that its bad enough. she makes me ILL.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by Vampy5555 »

Brunette_ wrote:I know all about the power of good lightening and skilful face contouring, but still...Image

Yeah how did she get her face to look better than it is in her older videos? Like how’d she make that terrible sausage nose less noticeable. But then again Hollywood has been ‘touching up’ actors for years on film so tricks do exist. Plus extreme lighting on the middle of her face would make her nose seem less noticeable.

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

Chichibangbang wrote:

I hope this works
Her head is massive, straight up rectangle :rofl: , she should never get that close up to camera like that again.
I see why she only does lookbooks on igtv, since she's too lazy to film outside in multiple locations like every other fashion influencer.

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii »

I haven’t watched her for a while now, I absolutely refuse to give her any cent of the revenue and now finding out about this has cemented my decision, she is utterly disgusting! It would be fun to make a compilation of all of her „glowing“ moments and post it, but for anyone to go through that shit would be suicide.
Is there any comment addressing her behavior or did she manage to delete them all?

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:41 am
Brunette_ wrote:I know all about the power of good lightening and skilful face contouring, but still...Image

Yeah how did she get her face to look better than it is in her older videos? Like how’d she make that terrible sausage nose less noticeable. But then again Hollywood has been ‘touching up’ actors for years on film so tricks do exist. Plus extreme lighting on the middle of her face would make her nose seem less noticeable.

This is truly disturbing, like two completely different people. Aside from puffy filler and her man brows, that old lighting (ring light) really did blow out the exposure on her camera. Washing out her face and brightening the shadows of her face so much that there was ZERO definition. You can't see her eyelids, her nasolabial lines, her cheeks. It's all washed out in bright light, only enhancing the dark brows, dark eyeliner, and her brown lip liner.

Other than that, I can't figure out howher face can change THAT drastically. I mean even with bright lights, I think we can all agree we still look like ourselves. This is a mystery.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

The only thing I can say after that awful vlog is ...fuck off pippihead! If I hear that again I won't even be able to hate watch!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

blink_fink wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

This is truly disturbing, like two completely different people. Aside from puffy filler and her man brows, that old lighting (ring light) really did blow out the exposure on her camera. Washing out her face and brightening the shadows of her face so much that there was ZERO definition. You can't see her eyelids, her nasolabial lines, her cheeks. It's all washed out in bright light, only enhancing the dark brows, dark eyeliner, and her brown lip liner.

Other than that, I can't figure out howher face can change THAT drastically. I mean even with bright lights, I think we can all agree we still look like ourselves. This is a mystery.
Maybe she sold her soul to Satan Image That would definitely explain A LOT

latviangirl98
Learner
Learner

Post by latviangirl98 »

Chichibangbang wrote:

I hope this works
One of the reasons why Ali is gay

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 pm
blink_fink wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

Maybe she sold her soul to Satan Image That would definitely explain A LOT

Hasn't she claimed she's dyslexic tho? So she more likely sold her soul to Santa 😂

Post by Guest »

That Santa comment is pure class! Long time lurker, first time poster. You have all kept me entertained for so long and your comments have made me laugh out loud! Like many thought she was lovely at first and seemed to have it all, looks, sweet nature and quite humble. How wrong I was! Feel a bit stupid to have got sucked in - she has truly become less attractive both on the inside as well as the outside. I am sure her family and those closest to her must see it - are they too frightened to say anything? She really has become the not so humble bragger or should that be blagger!!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I would say sold to the bogey man!!

Return to “Lydia Millen”