whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

rachyreed1990
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

Post by rachyreed1990 »

Firstly, her hair is so gross. Don't know if it is the ombre or what but it looks fried. Anyway, she just seems like a fame grabber/freebie grabber. EVERYTHING is a PR sample! She was also the blogger behind the glossy box drama: http://www.grazedknees.com/2012/06/glos ... -lucy.html

Just seems like a bit of a b*tch.
What are everyone elses thoughts? x

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

Post by ShortOne »

I like her blog, but I will admit that there is something about her that I don't like. I haven't been able to pin point it yet though.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

rachyreed1990 wrote:Firstly, her hair is so gross. Don't know if it is the ombre or what but it looks fried. Anyway, she just seems like a fame grabber/freebie grabber. EVERYTHING is a PR sample! She was also the blogger behind the glossy box drama: http://www.grazedknees.com/2012/06/glos ... -lucy.html

Just seems like a bit of a b*tch.
What are everyone elses thoughts? x
Wow, I read that... and I can't believe she never apologized for saying something so mundane, disgusting and stupid. Unsubscribed - hopefully more people who follow her will wake up and smell the bullshit.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

I do think that Glossybox drama was a bit ridiculous. Lucy made a bigger deal than what it needed it to be, and basically fueled her own fire. From what I saw in that post, I'm not a fan of her either.

tastikake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tastikake »

I hate to agree with her but she's right. There are a whole bunch of labor laws in the US regarding what you can and cannot do with interns that companies are violating left and right.
http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs71.htm
But it seems like she's in England and I'm not really sure of the laws there.

pina colada
Learner
Learner

Post by pina colada »

Her blog and videos are as dull as ditchwater. There's something quite unpleasant about her, she seems so snooty and up herself. Prickly at best.

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Can't be dealing with this girl.

Her attitude in the glossybox drama was awful. She's so far up her own backside she can't see daylight anymore. I think she thinks far too highly of herself and at the end of the day she is just another mediocre blogger. She's definitely not as attractive as she clearly thinks she is either.

LadyTheBug
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyTheBug »

She seems to be so full of herself. And what is up with her hair? She always does something with it, but I think that she should just leave it alone, because it looks like rat tail.

pinkcow

Post by pinkcow »

this girl is a massive bitch. can't believe all the things she said to that girl. its quite obvious that the other 'popular' uk bloggers have befriended her because she works for glossybox and gets tons of freebies. her hair always looks like crap & i hate how she filters all her blog photos, what the point of swatching something if you've put a blue filter over the top? shes seems like a nasty piece of work & her youtube videos are boring as hell.

jennnn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jennnn »

Has anyone else noticed that she uses and sucks up to other bloggers? She used to always tweet lilymlrs and ghostparties (who obvious;y didnt fall for it) and then she was always going to events with zoe londonlipgloss who she doesn't seem to think is popular enough anymore and now shes obsessed with vivianna. she tweets fleur and essie every day, shes like a stalker. shes another blogger who would go to an opening on an envelope. seriously, is she homeless or something?

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

She isn't even close to being in the same league as Estée or Fleur. She'll never EVER be as likable as Estée, and never as popular as Fleur. Lilly is just a snotty brat. I do not follow her blog, or yt anymore because I can't stand how high in the air her nose it.

rachyreed1990
Learner
Learner

Post by rachyreed1990 »

are you effing kidding me?! she is giving out advice for beauty vlogging?!

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/ar ... m=referral

lalalucy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalucy »

Yea Lilly is seriously the worst person. She rides on the coat tails of every well known blogger

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

all the british 'gurus' always praise Lilly, I started watching her to see what the big deal was and she's boring... I didn't know she worked with glossybox, now that explains a lot

lalalucy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalucy »

She said her last day at glossy box was last week so she is a blogger now

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

She was always a blogger, it's not hard to be one. She's just a blogger without a job now.

jennnn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jennnn »

Lol thanks for clearing that up. Yeah she is desperate for blogger fame and to be like FleurDeForce, it's so obvious

lmc123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lmc123 »

Although I do think it's pretty sad that people on here feel the need to be plain nasty about others I do agree with some of the things said here about this blogger. I can't say I'mn surprised by that Glossybox fiasco, Lily has no sense when it comes to the way she uses public networking. Admittedly, I think the issue was blown out of the water by Grazed Knees but tweeting in a personal capacity about a professional customer service issue while aware that her account has a huge following is disgusting behaviour. On her instagram account a few months ago she posted a picture of a stranger on the tube for her followers to ridicule- I told her I thought she should take it down and got a sarcastic and dismissive response. It was only when others agreed with my point that she took the photo down. No apology or anything! I think she's shown in these two examples that she is very immature and it's a shame that she is so popular because I would think that there are nicer bloggers out there without as strong a following...

whistlesx
Learner
Learner

Post by whistlesx »

I get the impression this girl thinks she's above most 'bloggers' she comes off quite rude and blunt. I find her so dull.. Without being overly personal about her appearance I do not like her style whatsoever. She dresses very manly and boring

pina colada
Learner
Learner

Post by pina colada »

So she's a full time blogger now? I guess if gemsmaquillage can do it (and she's crap), why not her (crap too).

Return to “Lily Pebbles”