Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by ghostmytoaster »

laylee wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:12 pm
Josh got rid of the video lmfao
Sooon of a biiitch nooooo, probably a wise choice for him, but noooooo

melissah
Debater
Debater

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by melissah »

Cheesey wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:20 pm
Back in the day I used to really like Colleen and think Josh was insufferable and jealous of her success. But around the time of their marriage I realised what an awful person Colleen is and though I still don't care for Josh I'm ready for him to expose her.
Ditto on all counts.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Hmarie wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:07 pm
I wouldn’t be shocked in the slightest if Pam ends up leaving him too. Imagine your husband making Trisha Paytas style videos about another woman?
100% agree.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Raiden Louise wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:01 pm
Hmarie wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:39 pm
I’m not going to debate the morality of cheating, but if she did it- 3 years ago was the time to talk about it. Doing it now makes Josh seem unhinged, desperate and obsessed. She hasn’t breathed his name since her divorce video and I think that’s partly what upsets him. He’s fixated on her and she seems to have amnesia about their entire relationship.

While I don’t love her, she’s definitely more tolerable than he ever was. He’s always been a clingy wet blanket. And apparently a coward with today’s say nothing video. He’s totally posting today because of her first day of rehearsals. He can’t get over her so he’s being a petulant child.

No, no, no, no, no... just because Colleen hasn't overtly said or done anything against Joshua, doesn't mean she hasn't... and culture is ALWAYS set from the top. ie. her stan's behaviour towards him.

I have heard from countless ex fans that she gets on DM chats and puts the information out there that Josh was abusive etc. She also smeared his name behind the scenes right before the divorce to divert attention away from her cheating and leaving him.

She did SERIOUS damage to his reputation and mental health, and I guarantee knew exactly what she was doing.

Covert abuse is shown to be a million times worse than overt because of the cowardly level of plausible deniability, and that is exactly what she counted on.

Colleen is a narcissist, and her relationships will all hold the same pattern - idolise, covert abuse, then a smear and discard. Erik's time is coming, watch this space.

For me, I think it's great all the shitstains on the planet are being called out. They count on our silence to get away with what they do.

Josh, spill away - you go girl.
Excellent and perceptive comment.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

Good for him for deleting the video but at the same time BOOOO. He tweeted that he's filming another video tonight to talk about his feelings. I doubt he'll spill anything. Lame.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:01 pm
Good for him for deleting the video but at the same time BOOOO. He tweeted that he's filming another video tonight to talk about his feelings. I doubt he'll spill anything. Lame.
Yep. It's either a tease or a video explaining why he backpedaled. I think it's better for him to stay quiet for his health but I'm feeling manipulated.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

WanderlustX3 wrote:This is sort of random, but i figure its best fitted here because its related to Josh. Does anyone have any ideas why he mentioned Shane Dawson? The others made some sense because they all used to hang out all of the time, but I don't recall Colleen/Josh and Shane ever being particularly close.
I just know that Shane and Colleen used to be friends until he told everyone how shady she is and that the first thing she would say to him when they saw each other was basically "who do you have shit to talk about?". He thought it was a funny anecdote but she likes to hide her true colors.

RudeStarWarsFan
Learner
Learner

Post by RudeStarWarsFan »

Can't recall which Gossip site I read it on but I swear I remember reading reports that Shane Dawson let it slip that he spoke with Colleen frequently while she was on her honeymoon with Josh and she did nothing but bitch about Josh. If I'm making this up feel free to call me out on it.

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

melissah wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:42 pm
Raiden Louise wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:01 pm
Hmarie wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:39 pm
I’m not going to debate the morality of cheating, but if she did it- 3 years ago was the time to talk about it. Doing it now makes Josh seem unhinged, desperate and obsessed. She hasn’t breathed his name since her divorce video and I think that’s partly what upsets him. He’s fixated on her and she seems to have amnesia about their entire relationship.

While I don’t love her, she’s definitely more tolerable than he ever was. He’s always been a clingy wet blanket. And apparently a coward with today’s say nothing video. He’s totally posting today because of her first day of rehearsals. He can’t get over her so he’s being a petulant child.

No, no, no, no, no... just because Colleen hasn't overtly said or done anything against Joshua, doesn't mean she hasn't... and culture is ALWAYS set from the top. ie. her stan's behaviour towards him.

I have heard from countless ex fans that she gets on DM chats and puts the information out there that Josh was abusive etc. She also smeared his name behind the scenes right before the divorce to divert attention away from her cheating and leaving him.

She did SERIOUS damage to his reputation and mental health, and I guarantee knew exactly what she was doing.

Covert abuse is shown to be a million times worse than overt because of the cowardly level of plausible deniability, and that is exactly what she counted on.

Colleen is a narcissist, and her relationships will all hold the same pattern - idolise, covert abuse, then a smear and discard. Erik's time is coming, watch this space.

For me, I think it's great all the shitstains on the planet are being called out. They count on our silence to get away with what they do.

Josh, spill away - you go girl.
Excellent and perceptive comment.
Cheers - i'm here all week :D

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

RudeStarWarsFan wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:45 pm
Can't recall which Gossip site I read it on but I swear I remember reading reports that Shane Dawson let it slip that he spoke with Colleen frequently while she was on her honeymoon with Josh and she did nothing but bitch about Josh. If I'm making this up feel free to call me out on it.
It was on a podcast interview I believe... the topic came up about youtubers being different in real life, and he brought up Colleen actually being the biggest gossip, always wanting to know the shady gossip, and loving "talking shit" about people.

When colleen found out about this she was beyond angry at him. After all... it doesn't fit her fake image... does it? ;)

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

oh he's a pussy

Hmarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmarie »

I knew he would delete it. Which is why I downloaded a copy. He’s such a pussy. Colleen has a bigger dick than he does.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

Not really. She takes advantage of people for $$, eats them whole for kicks then burps them out. Josh is just in a bad state of mind. He isn't making clear decisions, but unlike her he has a soul...
I just watched her video. After losing friends and relatives on 9/11 I found her be nice to people/this world sucks speech to be the height of disgusting hypocrisy.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

He whimped out of talking about it but he talked about his dad leaving his mom honestly this video really makes it seem like he needs some mental help he really seems like he needs a lot of help :(
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

He whimped out of talking about it but he talked about his dad leaving his mom honestly this video really makes it seem like he needs some mental help he really seems like he needs a lot of help :(
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Josh has a thread. This one might be veering too off-topic.

JoshuaDTV / Joshua Evans
viewtopic.php?t=25172

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

Lis2 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:39 pm
Not really. She takes advantage of people for $$, eats them whole for kicks then burps them out. Josh is just in a bad state of mind. He isn't making clear decisions, but unlike her he has a soul...
I just watched her video. After losing friends and relatives on 9/11 I found her be nice to people/this world sucks speech to be the height of disgusting hypocrisy.
I agree with this, I think Josh is in a bad place, he's not a bad person he's just been sucked dry. Whether you like him or not, he's always seemed optimistic, he's said that growing up he always wanted to get married...then his "perfect" marriage went to shit, and she most likely cheated, even if she didn't she never showed any type of emotional hurt after announcing their divorce, then all of a sudden there's a new guy in her videos, then she's pregnant. Then from the sound of it, the relationship he put on a pedestal, the epitome of his idea of a perfect marriage, his parents marriage...goes to shit, because the way he talked, it sounds like they split. On top of that, I'm sure a lot of people on youtube did side with Colleen, because of who she is, and he's in the public eye with these tween stans telling him that he's shit and should die. As immature as it seems, I've been there, I've never been through a divorce, but I've been at the point where I've been angry and sucked dry, and sometimes all you can do is rant and rave.

Where as, Colleen has all of her little stans and most of youtube (even if it is for popularity or $$) on her side. It's unbelievable how self absorbed she is, and she acts as though Josh never existed, and I don't think she gives a damn about what kind of emotional state she left him in nor has she ever. She came back to YouTube within days after announcing the divorce, all smiles, and soon after Erik was obviously in the picture.

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

ghostmytoaster wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:36 pm
Lis2 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:39 pm
I agree with this, I think Josh is in a bad place, he's not a bad person he's just been sucked dry. Whether you like him or not, he's always seemed optimistic, he's said that growing up he always wanted to get married...then his "perfect" marriage went to shit, and she most likely cheated, even if she didn't she never showed any type of emotional hurt after announcing their divorce, then all of a sudden there's a new guy in her videos, then she's pregnant. Then from the sound of it, the relationship he put on a pedestal, the epitome of his idea of a perfect marriage, his parents marriage...goes to shit, because the way he talked, it sounds like they split. On top of that, I'm sure a lot of people on youtube did side with Colleen, because of who she is, and he's in the public eye with these tween stans telling him that he's shit and should die. As immature as it seems, I've been there, I've never been through a divorce, but I've been at the point where I've been angry and sucked dry, and sometimes all you can do is rant and rave.

Where as, Colleen has all of her little stans and most of youtube (even if it is for popularity or $$) on her side. It's unbelievable how self absorbed she is, and she acts as though Josh never existed, and I don't think she gives a damn about what kind of emotional state she left him in nor has she ever. She came back to YouTube within days after announcing the divorce, all smiles, and soon after Erik was obviously in the picture.
Spot on. We need to stop idolizing narcissists. It's destructing our society, slowly but surely.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

Exactly. Erik is a much more collected person but he will get fed up too. I have a feeling that she lied to him when they got together. She must have told him that she and Josh were legally separated. By the time he clocked on to the truth it was probably too late. She got knocked up. Yup, the narcissists of this world need a good old fashioned comeuppance.

Post by Guest »

So as for the timeline, IIRC they said they were divorcing in late 2016, and I believe it was finalized and paperwork was pushed through April-ish 2017 (I remember looking it up online back then). Judging by her due date she probably got pregnant around April 2018, so I don't think she got pregnant while she was still legally married to Josh or anything.

BUT she's shady and was taking Erik on Hawaii vacations right around the time she and Josh separated so I'm sure she's done other shady shit. But as far as conceiving Flynn, she was all Erik's by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”