FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Iris1969

Re: FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Post by Iris1969 »

hana.bananals wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:26 am
Is she ever going to get married? Or was this whole thing just to pacify josie and for fake engagement?
She said that she has started with the planning recently and that it will be somewhere in spring 2020.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TTGirl »

I don’t know why but this picture gives me the irrrk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

TTGirl wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:26 am

It shows us how an enabler/codependent is fluffing her narcissistic partner's ego by letting him admire a picture of himself :?.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Lol!!

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

TTGirl wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:01 am

Lol!!

They have zero chemistry :lol:.

hellohello48
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hellohello48 »

I find it weird that the girl she does be my bride with has had her baby. They're meant to be such good friends being bridesmaid and all and Josie hasn't mentioned a thing about it? Not that i've seen anyway!

Ouchies
Learner
Learner

Post by Ouchies »

TTGirl wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:01 am

Lol!!

I just threw up in my mouth. He looks like a freakin teenage mutant ninja turtle.

Erro1131
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Erro1131 »

Iris1969 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:49 am
TTGirl wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:26 am

It shows us how an enabler/codependent is fluffing her narcissistic partner's ego by letting him admire a picture of himself :?.
I want to push him off that boat! Such a doofus I just can’t stand to look at him! He was at Wimbledon in the tightest pink pants ever he looked ridiculous

Ouchies
Learner
Learner

Post by Ouchies »

Might be premature but since hitting 30 pages I just want to say, we HAVE to continue with the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-face. When I first found Josie and dickweed I always wondered what it was that bothered me about him. THIS SUMS IT UP, eloquently and succinctly. Bravo to whomever started this. PERFECT 👌

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Bad filter? Patchy faux tan? What is it? Her armpit looks so dark and dirty?!?!

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Know-it-all Charlie just had to tell Josie that "chiringuito" is Spanish for an open air restaurant, but it is in fact a beach bar. He is such a sad little man :lol:.

Post by Guest »

The autumn trends video seems like it was just recited from Marie Claire as they have mentioned leather, dark florals, lace, jewel tones, duvet coats and leopard print outerwear as big trends for autumn/winter weeks ago. 😴
She implies she's been studying the runway and has hand picked the biggest trends when in reality all the big magazines have done the hard work for her.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Just some random remarks about the things I've noticed in the last few weeks, because I can't be bothered to post in this thread regularly anymore, as it's just as dead as her career at this point ;-) :

How is it possible that her fans are still so gullible that they think that Charlie and Josie looked romantic together when they were holding hands in her overly styled Ibiza vlog, when she showed them a "behind the scenes" a week before that, in which it was made very clear to them that they were constantly surrounded by a photographer and videographer telling them how to pose all the time? :?

How is it possible that her fans still can't see that her trend videos are just cleverly disguised hauls of gifted Topshop and River Island clothes? :?

And how is it possible that a person is that stiff and boring that her Instagram pics and YT videos of her travels begin to look like one gigantic Groundhog day? :?

Post by Guest »

Iris1969 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:45 am
Just some random remarks about the things I've noticed in the last few weeks, because I can't be bothered to post in this thread regularly anymore, as it's just as dead as her career at this point ;-) :

How is it possible that her fans are still so gullible that they think that Charlie and Josie looked romantic together when they were holding hands in her overly styled Ibiza vlog, when she showed them a "behind the scenes" a week before that, in which it was made very clear to them that they were constantly surrounded by a photographer and videographer telling them how to pose all the time? :?

How is it possible that her fans still can't see that her trend videos are just cleverly disguised hauls of gifted Topshop and River Island clothes? :?

And how is it possible that a person is that stiff and boring that her Instagram pics and YT videos of her travels begin to look like one gigantic Groundhog day? :?
I haven't even bothered to watch the Ibiza videos but I can imagine :rofl: Her whole life is so contrived and focussed around the next Instagram photo, which are all indistinguishable from each other with the hand over face pose and horrible filter.
I'm currently in Barcelona for the first time and it's such an incredible and diverse city. When influencers such as Josie visit Barcelona, their vlogs show they are orientated on finding the most photogenic places which is really sad! I'm sure Josie spent most of her time at Soho House last time she was in Barcelona with Freddy and Amy which is mind boggling to me as there's so many amazing places for food and drinks here. Fashion/beauty influencers might get to fly all over the world on press trips but they never seem to capture the true feel for a place in their travel vlogs. Soho house might be familiar but what's the use of travelling to a new place if you're going to seek out the same places you frequent at home? From what I saw from her trip to Rome it was the same scenario: finding the best place to pose with a coffee and a visit to the 'instagramable' Trevi Fountain 🤦🏼‍♀️

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I didn't watch her last travel video, I feel all these vlogs look the same even in different cities.

Sassafras
Learner
Learner

Post by Sassafras »

I stopped watching her vlogs ages ago as they’re all the same. Here’s a new beauty product I’m flogging, here’s me trying to find some instagrammable place, here’s me flogging my new fast fashion outfit while pretending to be an eco wArrior.

And I wish she’d stop saying that brands like Zimmerman are out of her budget. If she pulled in over 200K GBP last year (I think it was actually over 300..?), then she can afford to buy all the Zimmerman she wants. She’s trying to be relatable and it’s so transparent.

Also, have you guys seen her newest insta Ad with Ecco? This is so off brand; Josie will do anything for the money. She might have worn the shoes for the photo but I doubt we will ever see them again.
E326F10A-027D-45E9-A54B-3355F2704465.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-fa even #1

Post by Guest »

I thought exactly the same regarding those trainers, they're so not Josie 🤦🏼‍♀️
I always thought her collaboration with Walkers sensations crisps was really odd as well. She is always saying she avoids junk food and dines at some really fancy restaurants so I don't understand why a brand of snacks would approach Josie of all people?

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii »

Maybe she approached them? There is one website with influencer jobs and basically the company lists the job and any influencer can apply.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

steeviebass wrote: I thought exactly the same regarding those trainers, they're so not Josie 🤦🏼‍♀️
I always thought her collaboration with Walkers sensations crisps was really odd as well. She is always saying she avoids junk food and dines at some really fancy restaurants so I don't understand why a brand of snacks would approach Josie of all people?
The same goes for Topshop. She is too much of a snob to want to wear their clothes IRL.

Sassafras
Learner
Learner

Post by Sassafras »

steeviebass wrote: I thought exactly the same regarding those trainers, they're so not Josie 🤦🏼‍♀️
I recall in a blog her saying they had reached out to her and it wasn’t something she would normally do, but she was curious to find out more - probably to see how much they’d pay her.

Also, I’m wondering if her new Topshop video is sponsored but not declared. Another UK blogger I watch had a video up last night with an AD for the new Topshop Idol collection in it. Might be coincidence but it’s uncanny timing.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”