LippieTutorials and the order of plastics - Part 5

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LippieTutorials and the order of plastics - Part 5

Post by betylistic »

I personally think that it's a lovely ring on its own but the fact that Nikkie has so many in the same style make it less noticeable. I don't think people would think she was engaged looking at her hand. But who cares you know? I'm glad he didn't get a super big solitaire which would only show he probably wouldn't be able to afford it.

It's weird that she comfortably wears soo many eternity rings, aren't they supposed to hurt?

If they're engaged, they'll probably get married, all I've seen is Europeans stick to a person for life, usually high school sweethearts even.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Broot
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Broot »

betylistic wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:50 am
If they're engaged, they'll probably get married, all I've seen is Europeans stick to a person for life, usually high school sweethearts even.
Naaaah, this used to be the case I'd say 30, maybe 20 years ago. In this time and age it's the same everywhere - marriages, divorces. Lots of couples never have the time and need to work on their relationships. It is easy to get a divorce and fimd a new partner and then another one and another one. I hate this way of thinking.

I get a feeling he wants to marry her to get officially in the good life. Hope she will get a prenup because otherwise she's in for a disaster.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think Nikkie prefers a ring that will not catch on clothing and will not scratch client's faces when she's doing makeup. My second engagement ring (been engaged 3 times and married once lol) was my grandad's wedding ring with a diamond sunk into it as I was a nurse and was mindful of being near patients whilst wearing my ring
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

auntiflo13 wrote:I think Nikkie prefers a ring that will not catch on clothing and will not scratch client's faces when she's doing makeup. My second engagement ring (been engaged 3 times and married once lol) was my grandad's wedding ring with a diamond sunk into it as I was a nurse and was mindful of being near patients whilst wearing my ring
Same. I have a 3 stone pseudo tension setting and in health care. But it's the only ring I wear (with the band). A lady once said to my face that it doesnt look like an engagement ring so i could always sell it easily (wtf lady???) if i got divorced.

With that said, Nikkie's rings all look the same. Her choice of course, but a different looking one would be nice, lol. Congrats to her. It's true: he knows her taste!
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

MattSmith
Learner
Learner

Post by MattSmith »

Suzan wrote:
MattSmith wrote:They started dating January 16th..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, that's when she announced she had a boyfriend for some while. So they started dating somewhere in 2018.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
On his Facebook it said they are official since January 16th, that’s weird

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

MattSmith wrote:
Suzan wrote:
MattSmith wrote:They started dating January 16th..

No, that's when she announced she had a boyfriend for some while. So they started dating somewhere in 2018.

On his Facebook it said they are official since January 16th, that’s weird

Aka when they made it public

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

They are engaged.
She posted a video. Currently watching it, and boy I can relate lol. I had a similar start with one of my exes lmao.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

sorry for the double post - thumbnail is a click bait, she will prob do video with him soon, but he's not it the latest video

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

We’re getting in trouble on Reddit for saying he’s doing it for her money but I mean come on.... what guy proposes that fast without it being a) a means for control b) military c) wants to lock down your millions of dollars ASAP so he can divorce ASAP without that prenup

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I guess I’ll be that bitch but how is it he claim he liked her but was aloof to her so long during her crush on him because he assumed her manager was her bf and was respecting she was taken. She said they were part of the same friend group also her break up with Rick was literally televised. None of their mutual close friends mentioned to him she recently dumped her live in bf for banging skanks during her brothers illness and on her birthday and was single as a Pringle? Like that would have come up. Or he didn’t see the news reports?

I feel like it was he was playing hard to get or hedging his options w her and another girl, while Nikkie thirsted for him, and he ultimately went for her. The engagement spot was perf. The ring blah it looks like an engagement band and like 20 other rings she already wears she bought herself so nothing special.

When she started that makeup tut / engagement vid she still had makeup on one eye or it was badly stained. She does not look ... great...without makeup.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

Delet This wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:51 am
I feel like it was he was playing hard to get or hedging his options w her and another girl, while Nikkie thirsted for him, and he ultimately went for her. The engagement spot was perf. The ring blah it looks like an engagement band and like 20 other rings she already wears she bought herself so nothing special.
you are probably right. (now im not relating that much as before lol, but that "im done with him" but will still go somewhere if he might show up is kinda relatable, i was an insecure teen lol)

whether he is really in love with her or not i hope she gets a prenup. i dont think that if a girl is rich and a guy is not will certainly cause troubles but ego is a fragile thing.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

Ummm, engagement aside. What the actual fck is happening with her face? It's out of this world. She recently said her family bring her down to earth but I guess it's pass time they advised her to STOP plastic surgery asap!

Screenshot_20190814_181319_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

more fillers and she will be able to stab ppl with her chin

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

Her face kinda scared me too not gonna lie...I really enjoyed the video though! I felt like I was listening to a friend talk about their love story, and it was sweet. Was nice to get an insight into her life, and I hope for her sake it works out. She deserves a bit of happiness after her trash ex.

pumpmar
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpmar »

I really like Nikkie but how can she not see her bf/fiance is clearly in this for the money. Big red flag how he treated her when they first met and he pretended to not know she didn't have a boyfriend. Anybody can look online and find that out so for him to pretend that he doesn't know is stupid.

Pufnica
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pufnica »

She is sooo much bigger than him :o :?

Elle4371
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle4371 »

her face without makeup looks crazy! like those old women with botched plastic surgery. I couldn't even get thru the underwater makeup video.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

Her chin is sooo pointy when she looks down. It does not match the rest of her face angles at all. It just seems so out of place.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 pm
We’re getting in trouble on Reddit for saying he’s doing it for her money but I mean come on.... what guy proposes that fast without it being a) a means for control b) military c) wants to lock down your millions of dollars ASAP so he can divorce ASAP without that prenup
Good for Reddit for thinking they're better than everyone else :lol:

Him marrying her for the money doesn't even need to mean he doesn't love her. It just means that when we feel like we've hit the jackpot (one way or another). MOST of us have the reflex to lock it in. Doesn't need to be that sinister. Human beings like security and comfort.

I'm not saying it's right - how much someone earns shouldn't matter in your decision to spend your life with them... I'm just saying that when the situation is so extremely in the positive, I can imagine it's hard not to take it on board in your decision-making.

I think most 22 year olds would be eager to talk themselves into being in love if a millionaire fell in love with them. People are not perfect and early 20s is a great time to be your worst self :lol:

If anyone thinks he'd be in the same hurry if she was bankrupt and on a down slope, you're probably kidding yourself a little bit.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

wreck
Informer
Informer

Post by wreck »

She posted the first episode of her new show, "Nikkie to the Rescue."

I'm seeing a lot of people saying they don't like the editing and find the format confusing. To be honest, I'd rather just watch Nikkie putting makeup on herself, but it does seem like she's really giving this her all, so hopefully things improve in future episodes

Return to “NikkieTutorials”