BIRTH CONTROL

KanyesHumor
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BIRTH CONTROL

Post by KanyesHumor »

Does anybody else have the Nexplanon , the one that get inserted in your arm? I've been seeing crazy things about it. Ive had it for 2 years now and haven't had any issues, just wanna know if anybody has issues with it?

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BIRTH CONTROL

Post by Primadxnna »

KanyesHumor wrote:Does anybody else have the Nexplanon , the one that get inserted in your arm? I've been seeing crazy things about it. Ive had it for 2 years now and haven't had any issues, just wanna know if anybody has issues with it?
I've seen a lot of women complaining of bad side effects from it on an endometriosis support group.
I was on Nuva Ring and same thing. Aside from the side effects being terrible, I developed a Vitamin D deficiency a few months after starting it.

bluepineapple123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bluepineapple123 »

I have had it less than a year, thinking of getting it out as i get my period everyone month for 2-3 weeks which leaves only about a week of no period. Apart from the period issue i didn't get any of the side effects such as weight gain, crazy mood swings etc.. i really don't know if i should go back on the pill though... Hard being a female

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

That YouTube girl Hannah Blair was on nexplanon...she got it out bc she had bad side effects, she said it made her lose a ton of weight. I’m still trying to lose all the weight Junel 24fe made me gain, omg that stuff is the devil, never had worse side effects in my life.

jimwaters
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jimwaters »

Some people have side effects after getting Nexplanon but these side effects will go away after a few months when your body gets used to it.

Return to “Health”