LunaTicMorrisonOnTheWay & YerrAnInstagramDadOnly - Part 65

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: LunaTicMorrisonOnTheWay & YerrAnInstagramDadOnly - Part 65

Post by queenella »

When rat dad tells her it’s ok meg she walk of crying and said he ruined everything.

Buckeyebaby
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Buckeyebaby »

Looong time lurker, finally activated my account.

At around 8:20, you can hear meg’s Mom saying “ERIN! Where’s Erin? WE’RE HAVING A GIRL!” Aka her mom was saying that it’s Erin whose getting the girl. THAT is when you see meg burst into tears and Anthony’s dad says “it’s okay Megan”
She’s such a brat when she doesn’t get her way. I hope Andrew and Erin have the pink blanket baby!

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:36 pm
themao101 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:27 pm
He literally ruined the gender reveal . I have dislocated my shoulder before and while yeah it’s a lot of pain but it’s bearable . Idk it just seems like he could have waited for just a minute turn around hug his wife walked to the family and calmly tell her or someone that he hurt his shoulder . Idk he literally ruined the whole thing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I think this is kind of ridiculous, someone hurting themselves outweighs a stupid gender reveal. And it wouldn't be considered ruined if she didn't place value on such shallow shit. Finding our your baby is healthy is important, finding out the gender really is not in the grand scheme of things. She's a brat with mixed up priorities who didn't even bother to see if her husband was ok but she was so consumed with herself.
I totally get this. The party was over the top and not as important as someone getting hurt. But I also get how Ant could've taken at least a second before demanding the attention of the entire party. They're both terrible, she didn't check to see if he was ok and he didn't even bother to tell HER (his wife standing right next to him) that he dislocated his shoulder. He walked all the way away from her to tell literally everyone else. Just a mess all around.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

MyIntoxication8 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:27 pm
GYPSY_LUNA wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:00 pm
MyIntoxication8 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:34 pm
Well hopefully that boy will be able to spend a lot of time with Meg's dad and brother, they seem like better men then rat, and maybe the boy will have a slight chance to not grow up like his father.

Also I never dislocated anything but I have broken some bones and given birth naturally and rat cried more then I did for either of them. Meg only cried because all the attention was 1) no longer on her and 2) she didn't get the content she wanted from the reveal. No cute Instagram pictures, no cute video showing them celebrating, nothing. Rat needs to step it up big time if they are trying to copy Casey and Davis.

Side note poor Bella was ignored when she went up to Meg, who wasn't too upset to hug her friend instead. You can tell by Bella's reaction though that she must be used to being ignored because she turned around and celebrated by herself. I also think it was hilarious meg's mom threw shade in the clip, they all know Meg rushed into this. And good on Erin for sharing that picture, I think she knew it would ruin it because everyone speculated afterwards.
totally agree! team erin :) and i think her mom is aware of her delusions but maybe in the past she's tried to get involved and help her and it has backfired tremendously so she goes on to spoil her. :roll: but the mom Deff threw shade, just when she got the pregnancy news and her mom said "don't take anymore" to the test or something along those lines.
and yess poor bella :(
I do remember there was a time where I believe Meg's family wasn't mentioned or around in vlogs for a little while. Might have had something to do with trying to talk some sense into her. I can't remember though if it was in her first or second apartment, but there were a few months where she was only around rat's family, I believe.
Yeah, Meg's family disappeared for a bit when her and Anthony were looking at buying a house. Then they started reappearing again after Meg mentioned her and Anthony decided it wasn't the right time, so I have a feeling her parents talked her out of buying a house with him (pretty sure this was when he wasn't working too). It was pretty clear back then that they weren't fans of Anthony either, but they probably realized Meg isn't going to leave him.

Return to “Megan Leigh”