Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by theantiblair »

Zomgshields wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:44 am
anyone have any names for the next page?
Colleen “applesauce all day keeps the mom bod away” ballinger

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Colleen "My Baby's Not Thin Enough" Ballinger.

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Re: Colleen

Post by IntrinsicLove »

SlippyClark wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm
Looks like she is doing some type of pregnancy challenge? Maybe being pregnant for 24 hours? You can see a preview on her instastory....my question is...if it was so traumatizing, why are you making a challenge out of it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I haven’t seen “Waitress” but I thought the character in the musical gets pregnant. So maybe it’s the belly she’s going to wear on Broadway? Just a guess. I could be totally wrong.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

get your baby a damn high chair and safely feed him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

What's up with feeding him in a bumbo seat anyway? That's the prime age for making huge messes. I wouldn't even dare. It doesn't really matter but they can't actually be surprised that an infant is spilling stuff when they "walk away for a few seconds". I wouldn't have trusted my baby with a pouch at 7 months. In other news, I'm almost at my limit with Colleen. She has been annoying me more than usual all week long.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

Kristenberry wrote:What's up with feeding him in a bumbo seat anyway? That's the prime age for making huge messes. I wouldn't even dare. It doesn't really matter but they can't actually be surprised that an infant is spilling stuff when they "walk away for a few seconds". I wouldn't have trusted my baby with a pouch at 7 months. In other news, I'm almost at my limit with Colleen. She has been annoying me more than usual all week long.
also why is he sitting in the seat on the counter?? why is he being left “for a second” unattended in a bumbo seat ON THE COUNTER??

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I'm not familiar with baby gear nowadays. Why is it unsafe for him to eat in that?

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

pious wrote:I'm not familiar with baby gear nowadays. Why is it unsafe for him to eat in that?
the bumbo seat doesn’t seat the baby in the proper position for safe eating. i can see why people may think it’s ok but an actual high chair is much better for their form.

Nikkixkitty
Debater
Debater

Post by Nikkixkitty »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Nikkixkitty wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:34 am
I never watch her regularly or anything but I saw about 1 min of her “baby toy haul” that she just posted on her vlog channel and she mentioned that Flynn has been “losing weight” since using his jumper 30 mins a day & his legs are looking skinner. WTF?!!??! HES A BABY!!! He doesn’t need to “lose weight” omfg what is she on....
Came here to say something about this, I just got around to watching it and wtf. I want to believe she didn't mean it in any certain type of way but its so messed up regardless, especially with how obsessed she is with her own weight. Baby's aren't supposed to be thin Colleen!

And he probably hasn't actually lost weight (unless she's constantly weighing her child, which would be sick) he probably just went through a growth spurt so his legs look a little smaller. Still gross for her to comment on it, but obviously kids "thin out" as they grow.
I agree, hoping she didn’t mean it in a serious type of way, but just from the few videos I’ve seen of hers since she’s had him she mentions how “chubby” he is quite a lot. Like yes, he’s chubby, he’s a baby and is perfectly fine the way he is!!

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

I never thought she'd be a boring mommy vlogger ZZZZZZZZzzzzZZzzzzZZZzzzzZ

Post by Guest »

Cheesey wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:30 am
I never thought she'd be a boring mommy vlogger ZZZZZZZZzzzzZZzzzzZZZzzzzZ
To be honest I only watch her vlogs for her baby. I skip through parts of her rambling because I couldn't care less, but her baby is so cute

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

Is anyone else annoyed by her constantly saying she’s moving to NYC.

You’re not moving...you’re not selling your house or bringing all your belongings. You’re staying in New York for 2 months and then coming back to your home. I’m sure she’s staying in a place that’s already furnished and everything.

I think I’m just being petty bc I’ve moved cross country and she is trying to make what she’s doing sound a lot more difficult than it actually is.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I don't have a strong opinion about the bumbo seat but can't figure out why they would feed him in it. High chairs are the obvious choice. Flynn is still really young and will make a mess. I never understood the bumbo on the counter trend either. I guess I don't see what it's for. My son was just fine in his high chair. I wouldn't shame the average mom over any of this btw. Colleen just gets on my last nerve. I get a weird feeling that they walked away for more than a few seconds but I'll bite my tongue. It just seemed bizarre to feed a very young infant that is only just starting solids in a bumbo seat and not expect him to make a mess if you walk away for a "second".

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Dr Quandary wrote:
pious wrote:
Smileykt89 wrote:
theantiblair wrote: I hate how she always brings up the skin-picking and says it’s SO WEIRD AND GROSS and then in the same breath says that she’s only bringing it up so she can help those out there who are going through the same thing.

Your young viewers who are suffering with the same behavior do not benefit from you calling their serious condition “weird” and “gross”.

And I assume she’s not doing anything to address it? I can’t watch her anymore. But if she wants to benefit her viewers then she should show herself taking steps to fix the problems that are causing her to pick at her skin.
She said she’s been going to therapy but it hasn’t helped.

She did this same thing of “helping” people with feelings about stretch marks and loose skin by calling her own body gross and disgusting. She acts all woke but she’s just reinforcing negative feelings in people that have the same “gross” issues as her.

This is so true - this is exactly what has been angering me about he recently. A while ago she went on about how she was frustrated with herself because she couldn't love her own body during pregnancy, but she explained that she loves other bigger woman's bodies and 'everybody is beautiful'. But after the pregnancy she talked about how her body was RUINED thanks to stretch marks (which a lot of women have due to non-pregnancy related growing/puberty). She showed her fans that her pregnancy was miserable, she hated her larger body, she felt disgusting being larger, and that her post-pregnancy body is 'ruined'. That's such harmful language and I think it's more damaging than she may think.

A lot of people in her comments go on about how 'she is allowed to feel how she feels' and 'how about let her express her feelings' but they seem to forget she has a very large, primarily young, very impressionable audience who may consciously or unconsciously internalise the things she says. She is contributing to the problem, she is perpetuating this idea that women's bodies are 'destroyed' after child birth because they change shape/texture/size. I think she has some really deep and worrying body image issues that I really hope she works on in therapy.

In terms of the skin-picking, the way she is talking about it is saturated with self loathing and it is really unhelpful for those who also have the condition. As someone who is currently in therapy for OCD and has skin-picking disorder, it's actually really jarring to hear someone talk about it with such disgust.
I do somewhat compulsively pick at my skin and scalp too, it has slowly got worse and I really need to address it. Sorry you have the disorder!

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

RegularToe wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:41 am
There’s no way this will last beyond Flynn’s 5th birthday.

Whoa... she's toxic! She really needs to get her bitchiness and domineering selfishness under control. Admittedly Josh was annoying but she's treating Erik in the same way. Erik seems lovely, and he's cute! He looks like he should be in The Strokes! Ugh he deserves better. She's so obnoxious. She really does have a very nasty personality.

And I just don't believe she doesn't know who Jack Nicholson, Nicolas Cage, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves and George Clooney are. It's clearly an irritating affectation. I'm the same age as her. There is no way she didn't grow up with movies like The Shining, Face/Off, The Godfather and The Matrix playing on TV. And ER. She knew it was Tom Cruise. Faux-hesitation... I never really watch movies either unless I'm on a plane or someone wants to go to the cinema with me. But I know these people!!!

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

melissah wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:18 am
RegularToe wrote:

Whoa... she's toxic! She really needs to get her bitchiness and domineering selfishness under control. Admittedly Josh was annoying but she's treating Erik in the same way. Erik seems lovely, and he's cute! He looks like he should be in The Strokes! Ugh he deserves better. She's so obnoxious. She really does have a very nasty personality.

And I just don't believe she doesn't know who Jack Nicholson, Nicolas Cage, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves and George Clooney are. It's clearly an irritating affectation. I'm the same age as her. There is no way she didn't grow up with movies like The Shining, Face/Off, The Godfather and The Matrix playing on TV. And ER. She knew it was Tom Cruise. Faux-hesitation... I never really watch movies either unless I'm on a plane or someone wants to go to the cinema with me. But I know these people!!!
I do wonder if her very religious upbringing has something to do with it. I have a friend who was homeschooled as a child for religious reasons like Colleen, and she never understands pop culture references that everyone else our age gets because she was sheltered from a lot of tv and movies until she went to college.

So I think there’s probably some validity to her never having seen movies that “everyone” has seen, but I still think a ton of the video was her just playing it up and pretending. There’s no way she doesn’t know who Keanu Reeves is, her whole life is the internet and he’s a huge meme. Same with Nicholas Cage. And give me a break with her not knowing what the Avengers is and thinking it’s Star Wars. 🙄 I hate superheroes and sci fi but a few months ago you couldn’t go on social media without seeing someone post about that movie!

Post by Guest »

melissah wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:01 am
Dr Quandary wrote:
pious wrote:
Smileykt89 wrote:
theantiblair wrote: I hate how she always brings up the skin-picking and says it’s SO WEIRD AND GROSS and then in the same breath says that she’s only bringing it up so she can help those out there who are going through the same thing.

Your young viewers who are suffering with the same behavior do not benefit from you calling their serious condition “weird” and “gross”.

And I assume she’s not doing anything to address it? I can’t watch her anymore. But if she wants to benefit her viewers then she should show herself taking steps to fix the problems that are causing her to pick at her skin.
She said she’s been going to therapy but it hasn’t helped.

She did this same thing of “helping” people with feelings about stretch marks and loose skin by calling her own body gross and disgusting. She acts all woke but she’s just reinforcing negative feelings in people that have the same “gross” issues as her.

This is so true - this is exactly what has been angering me about he recently. A while ago she went on about how she was frustrated with herself because she couldn't love her own body during pregnancy, but she explained that she loves other bigger woman's bodies and 'everybody is beautiful'. But after the pregnancy she talked about how her body was RUINED thanks to stretch marks (which a lot of women have due to non-pregnancy related growing/puberty). She showed her fans that her pregnancy was miserable, she hated her larger body, she felt disgusting being larger, and that her post-pregnancy body is 'ruined'. That's such harmful language and I think it's more damaging than she may think.

A lot of people in her comments go on about how 'she is allowed to feel how she feels' and 'how about let her express her feelings' but they seem to forget she has a very large, primarily young, very impressionable audience who may consciously or unconsciously internalise the things she says. She is contributing to the problem, she is perpetuating this idea that women's bodies are 'destroyed' after child birth because they change shape/texture/size. I think she has some really deep and worrying body image issues that I really hope she works on in therapy.

In terms of the skin-picking, the way she is talking about it is saturated with self loathing and it is really unhelpful for those who also have the condition. As someone who is currently in therapy for OCD and has skin-picking disorder, it's actually really jarring to hear someone talk about it with such disgust.
I do somewhat compulsively pick at my skin and scalp too, it has slowly got worse and I really need to address it. Sorry you have the disorder!
Thank you :love2: I hope you find a way to address it that helps you - I recently bought a fidget cube and it's really helped me (along with therapy!) xx

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

S90802-074901(1).jpg
She really doesn't understand what should be shared and what's not! Or simply everything is just an opportunity to show off her skinny again body!
S90715-091446(1).jpg
This is an old one. I wonder if Erik got her shoes cause she is always barefoot or because she really is awful at shopping. In any case, what a "thoughtful" gift to someone that hates shoes! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

theantiblair wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:21 am
melissah wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:18 am
RegularToe wrote:

I do wonder if her very religious upbringing has something to do with it. I have a friend who was homeschooled as a child for religious reasons like Colleen, and she never understands pop culture references that everyone else our age gets because she was sheltered from a lot of tv and movies until she went to college.

So I think there’s probably some validity to her never having seen movies that “everyone” has seen, but I still think a ton of the video was her just playing it up and pretending. There’s no way she doesn’t know who Keanu Reeves is, her whole life is the internet and he’s a huge meme. Same with Nicholas Cage. And give me a break with her not knowing what the Avengers is and thinking it’s Star Wars. 🙄 I hate superheroes and sci fi but a few months ago you couldn’t go on social media without seeing someone post about that movie!
I definitely think it's possible that some people are out of the loop but Colleen was milking it. Erik knew that which makes the video stupid and not entertaining. I was beyond irritated when she paused at Tom Cruise. It's as if even she knew she couldn't pull off pretending. She is so shady. I've never seen an Al Pacino movie and he wasn't my generation. He changes in appearance often and I still knew exactly who he was. She is supremely selfish and spoiled so it is possible that she doesn't care to know about things. As far as religion goes, the Ballingers don't seem very extreme about pop culture. Gwen supports this YouTube ridiculousness even when it's inappropriate. My more lax parents would never participate in or encourage that type of thing. Then again, Colleen likely pays the bills 🙄 Such a circus....lol

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

She’s started her weird gross loud burping and farting around Erik too. This bitch needs to realise not all men are like Joshua, not all guys are head over heels for her to excuse her nasty habits in the long term. Right now Erik is bearing it as they’re in the honeymoon stage & Colleen thinks it’s so qUiRkY to belch like an ill mannered spoiled 12year old redneck brat. I don’t see their relationship lasting past 5years.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”