Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Guest »

Also why does Shane's lips always seem...so weird looking? They always seem dry or white looking.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ballamyblue »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:28 pm
Also why does Shane's lips always seem...so weird looking? They always seem dry or white looking.
He probably licks them like the pervert he is whenever he sees a new animal or 16 year old come into his life... That or he just eats a lot of powdered donuts.

Frigg
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Frigg »

Has anyone watched idubbbz newest video? It's a documentary (in the YouTube sense of the word lol) about a youtuber called airsoftfatty. I feel like what Ian and his friends made is what Shane wishes he could make.

It included Ian, it was funny, it was serious, it had commentary from the camera man, it had b-roll footage, but it was well made and enjoyable to watch. Shane could absolutely make something like this but he can't because of his big ego and lack of direction. If Shane stopped focusing so much on himself and what he thinks is good and actually listened to critiques and watched other documentaries for comparison, he could make a good documentary. But it will never happen. Shane cannot see why people wouldn't like something he makes, he cannot view criticism as anything other than hate and as much as I don't like him, he could make something good if he stepped back and changed how he works.

tge_amalgam
Learner
Learner

Post by tge_amalgam »

Meeka5280 wrote:
they're probably just dry, he seems too lazy to remember lip balm much less do an entire skin care routine

shecago
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shecago »

tge_amalgam wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:41 pm
Meeka5280 wrote:
they're probably just dry, he seems too lazy to remember lip balm much less do an entire skin care routine
Or drink something like water instead of diet soda

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

Frigg wrote:Has anyone watched idubbbz newest video? It's a documentary (in the YouTube sense of the word lol) about a youtuber called airsoftfatty. I feel like what Ian and his friends made is what Shane wishes he could make.

It included Ian, it was funny, it was serious, it had commentary from the camera man, it had b-roll footage, but it was well made and enjoyable to watch. Shane could absolutely make something like this but he can't because of his big ego and lack of direction. If Shane stopped focusing so much on himself and what he thinks is good and actually listened to critiques and watched other documentaries for comparison, he could make a good documentary. But it will never happen. Shane cannot see why people wouldn't like something he makes, he cannot view criticism as anything other than hate and as much as I don't like him, he could make something good if he stepped back and changed how he works.
I’d love to see Shane in a room with his peers who aren’t on his payroll. He’s in the same age bracket as Felix, Ian, Ethan and while they also can be juvenile, they’re actually all well spoken and educated adults. Shane from a few years ago seemed like a real person, now all I imagine him doing is snorting and going omgomgomg insensitivejokeomgomg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterec
Learner
Learner

Post by sterec »

_flowerpower_ wrote:Sorry for the double post but talking about Shane being inappropriate with Drew, I just remembered this video. It'll start at the right time (8:57).
This is disgustinggg, it has a really weird vibe. Many years ago, I thought Shane and Onision was actually really similar, now i think its really true. Both of them are creepy as hell, one of them hides it very well.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Shane is going to be that guy that makes it through scot free until he’s old and then multiple people are going to come out and say he preyed on them.. Just wait. As soon as he isn’t relevant anymore and he doesn’t have such a crazy fan base. Clock my comment. He’s a future Harvey Weinstein.

Post by Guest »

greenfaerie wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:17 am
Frigg wrote:Has anyone watched idubbbz newest video? It's a documentary (in the YouTube sense of the word lol) about a youtuber called airsoftfatty. I feel like what Ian and his friends made is what Shane wishes he could make.

I’d love to see Shane in a room with his peers who aren’t on his payroll. He’s in the same age bracket as Felix, Ian, Ethan and while they also can be juvenile, they’re actually all well spoken and educated adults. Shane from a few years ago seemed like a real person, now all I imagine him doing is snorting and going omgomgomg insensitivejokeomgomg.

You can tell Ian has the actual Passion to do it. Shane just jumps into things. As much as I hate Jeffree he has a passion for makeup & money. Shane doesn't seem passionate about Makeup, about documentaries about the people IN the documentaries.

He just seems depressed & like he wants to find people worst off than him to exploit. Then everyone sucks his linty ballsack because he's "Shane Dawson" People LOVE to hate on the Karjenners (correctly) for putting their names on subpar items and selling them but that's what most of these YouTubers do. Except it's an lot more intimate.

Shit sells because of their name first quality second. Then when we have a bunch of Shills kissing asses it gets them more money. I'm just waiting for Shane to get fake lips & a fake ass as an "experience". The day Shane turns into Jeffree will be the day, I fucking cackle to death.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

greenfaerie wrote:

Honestly, unless he was on a big brother type reality competition and more than just his fans were watching he would probably come off as a very disturbed individual. We know how he acted during The Chair and how he acts around normal people and even people who have been good to him like Lauren and Lisa... I have to imagine that someday after he is completely done with YT, Lisa writes a tell-all or does a video where she admits all the fucked up things that Shane did around her.

stepheyxo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by stepheyxo »

So Shane’s new series is basically a long commercial for HIS makeup palette he is making with Jeffree. I find this to be very douchey. He is hyping people up for a WHOLE YEAR just to show his sub-par pig palette...? I used to be a big fan until he started doing these documentaries. I was on board for the Jake one until he just crawled in jakes ass as soon as he looked a little sad. The Tanacon one too. He is just giving shitty people a platform to make themselves look good & beg for forgiveness so they don’t miss out on MORE MONEY.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Frigg wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:37 pm
Has anyone watched idubbbz newest video? It's a documentary (in the YouTube sense of the word lol) about a youtuber called airsoftfatty. I feel like what Ian and his friends made is what Shane wishes he could make.

Thank you for talking about it because you made me watch it and I don't regret it! It puts Shane's docs to shame!

AnnieNN199
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnieNN199 »

greenfaerie wrote:

Shane would kiss their asses because he may stupid most of the time but even he knows that trying to fuck with those three is a ticket to either a shit storm from their fanbases or them making a video and calling him out. I remember he used to joke about PewDiepie, but than he grew so big that he stopped because he was intimidated by his fanbase. I'm sure Shane has reached out to Felix or Ethan before (Not Ian since him and Tana are friends and she probably still hates him for that Content Cop) to do a series on them and their scandals. I wouldn't doubt it, Felix had probably one of the biggest mainstream scandals after the WSJ article came out and Shane probably wanted to cover that. If he hasn't asked to do a video/series with him, I'm sure he will eventually. Thought Felix seems to be the type to move on from the past and avoids talking about it because you don't need to mention your past every five minutes so people will remember that you're now a 'nice person', your actions prove it not you just telling people you used to be shittier than you are now.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

Did anyone watch Shane’s IG story? Seems like the new video might come out today possibly??

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Alkmy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:01 pm
Did anyone watch Shane’s IG story? Seems like the new video might come out today possibly??
What did he say?

Peoplearedumb1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Peoplearedumb1 »

My conspiracy theory allegedly is that whatever Jeffree is launching I think this week is
The Shane/Jeffree collab, I think it could possibly be a totally not Shane related pallete they’ve been working on, it could just be your typical Jeffree palette that they’ve documented the process of?

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

MsAudrey wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:55 pm
Alkmy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:01 pm
What did he say?
That he was nervous and excited for this week and that the Jeffree series was coming soon. Think it will be posted this week.

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Here comes:

Hey you guise um I’ve been up for 4567 hours editing this series on diet root beer alone. I know, I’m trash *pig snort* Love you guise so much. I hope you like it. It’s my favorite series yet.

I have YouTube Premium, so someone please report back on how many ads are in each vid if you can stomach to watch. I wanna know how much money these two are gonna rake in from this hyped ass series. You know Rylan is probably like “babe release it now, the funds are low. I need my Gucci” lmao

I need to quit posting on GG after I take a couple hits

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

i haven't posted on here in awhile and am trying to get caught up on everything. ugh! i am absolutely sickened that he ended up including JS and his makeup in the eugenia video stuff. so gross and just....how can people not see how bad that is? how are people still eating this up?!

i've also been thinking about shane and jeffree and why people are so into the two of them as like this "iconic duo." i think a lot of it comes from young fans who want them to be together, even if they'll never say so. they want them to end up together, be "oh em gee husbands!!!" and live in JS's mansion together and "drag the haters" and whatever other lingo they use. they don't really care about anything outside of that. and is so problematic because it fetishizes actual lgbt couples and two, because it erases everything they've done or said in favor of this "oh my god QUEENS!" attitude. it just has rubbed me the wrong way for so long and now i'm finally reaching my limit on it. the blind following they both have is ridiculous. if any other youtuber/celeb acted A FRACTION of the way they have, they'd be canceled instantly. but nope. with shane and jeffree, it's free passes all over the place. it's just disgusting.

and oh god. the drew things. i used to watch those videos. that was my height of loving shane and his content back then and back when i was a fan. i thought drew was like 19-20 and the jokes were all just exageration. i never knew he was THAT young. when onion-boy made accusations about shane, i was right on shane's side thinking it was all ludicrous. but then seeing the video with tana again and knowing what i know now about drew and his age, i'm so uncomfortable. i'm not accusing shane of anything but his behavior was/is innapropraite and it makes me so frustrated that when cancel culture seems to be at it's height, he is just glossed over. so very infuriating.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Lady Grey wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:40 pm
i haven't posted on here in awhile and am trying to get caught up on everything. ugh! i am absolutely sickened that he ended up including JS and his makeup in the eugenia video stuff. so gross and just....how can people not see how bad that is? how are people still eating this up?!

i've also been thinking about shane and jeffree and why people are so into the two of them as like this "iconic duo." i think a lot of it comes from young fans who want them to be together, even if they'll never say so. they want them to end up together, be "oh em gee husbands!!!" and live in JS's mansion together and "drag the haters" and whatever other lingo they use. they don't really care about anything outside of that. and is so problematic because it fetishizes actual lgbt couples and two, because it erases everything they've done or said in favor of this "oh my god QUEENS!" attitude. it just has rubbed me the wrong way for so long and now i'm finally reaching my limit on it. the blind following they both have is ridiculous. if any other youtuber/celeb acted A FRACTION of the way they have, they'd be canceled instantly. but nope. with shane and jeffree, it's free passes all over the place. it's just disgusting.

and oh god. the drew things. i used to watch those videos. that was my height of loving shane and his content back then and back when i was a fan. i thought drew was like 19-20 and the jokes were all just exageration. i never knew he was THAT young. when onion-boy made accusations about shane, i was right on shane's side thinking it was all ludicrous. but then seeing the video with tana again and knowing what i know now about drew and his age, i'm so uncomfortable. i'm not accusing shane of anything but his behavior was/is innapropraite and it makes me so frustrated that when cancel culture seems to be at it's height, he is just glossed over. so very infuriating.

At the end of the day, I think we are all in a situation where no one wants to be the one to say it out loud or even type it. Yet, at the same time... Based on everything that is public knowledge, Shane basically groomed a teenage boy. Who knows what happened when the camera was off but we saw what was said and done on camera.

He was "canceled" twice though. The first time he made a video screaming that he wasn't a pedophile and that people kill themselves when they are accused of stuff like that. The second time he posts that he is engaged. People moved on because he is Shane Dawson. Which is the really sad thing. Cat fucking child groomer or not he still is not a good person. And people who give to others and help them can still be bad people. Which a lot of people don't seem to grasp.

Return to “Shane Dawson”