Chris and Their relationship

cosmeticsbb
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chris and Their relationship

Post by cosmeticsbb »

I feel so bad for Chris. I mean, even if he's happy now, I can't help feeling that she's suffocating him and he'll grow tired of it eventually but won't ever be able to break up with her without her eating him or chopping his head off...

technicolorhobo
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolorhobo »

Hahahaha perfect! I agree, he's dealing with it now, but I feel like he might have it in him to grow up someday. And when that happens...she's going to probably kill him. I can imagine her killing him and putting his skin on a blow-up doll and continuing to make videos with him in it. You wouldn't be able to tell, since the personality would be the same.

WitchOfTheWest
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchOfTheWest »

^Omg I nearly spit out my water.

Anyway, I'm more concerned with Rachel sucking Chris into her lifestyle. I mean him in her videos wasn't the best idea, but now he's quit his job so he can make mediocre, repetitive, *pulls out thesaurus* tedious, unimaginative, trite, pitiful and pathetic videos with his clingy psycho of a girlfriend.

Don't get me started with Rachel, but with a quick search of "Chris Hubbard" I'm pretty sure you can find a plethora of videos exposing him with Rachel Whitehurst. This reflects very poorly on him, and with him now getting a Youtube channel with the varmint instead of an internship over the summer, makes his chances of getting a job (especially in this economy) slimmer than Rachel's upper lip. I really hope he breaks up with her, gets her to delete all evidence of him being connected to her, and gets his life back on track.

Or else, in just five years I see Rachel and Chris living in her parents house, Rachel still squeezing in to the biggest size PLNDR can offer, sitting on the couch reminiscing in her ~exciting~ college days by watching Dexter while yelling at her mother for not agreeing with her and Chris over matters such as Paula Deen's questionable morals. Chris will be sitting in his lonely corner, surrounded by cats.......well you get the rest.

Chris needs to take a step back and re-evaluate, before it's too late.

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

Idgaf how codependent they are on each other. You can say they're not, but its pretty damn clear they are. That isn't a 100% sign of a bad relationship, either. FYI. It might not be YOUR idea of a healthy relationship, but lets face it, just as many couples have bad relationships that spend little to no time together as couples who spend all their time together.

What annoys the ever loving shit out of me is the fact that she constantly feels the need to shove it down everyone's throat how she has a "hot" boyfriend. Well, thats fine if you're attracted to him, but give me a break. We all know that's big girl code for "I got myself a skinny boy." THIS IS COMING FROM A PLUS SIZE GIRL, SO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE... Its this syndrome that bigger girls have that if they can score a small guy that guy is automatically hot as hell and the best thing to ever happen to them... which I don't get at all. Especially in Chris' case because, dude, he's a scrawny nerd who is borderline creepy looking. Oh, and he's an asshole too. WHAT A CATCH.
forever stuffin'

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I actually don't think Chris is attractive at all....
and I don't know if it's because he's gotten more comfortable in front of the camera, but he's more annoying now than before...
I'm pretty sure they'll break up. It's only a matter of time before they start to get really annoyed with each other. Maybe once Rachel graduates and decides she wants to move to LA and be with all the other youtubers, and Chris wants to actually continue his education.

December_Muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by December_Muffin »

I haven't been keeping up with them lately. Did he really give up an internship to make videos? That's such a bad decision. Good luck with your career,bro.

I don't know why she brags about him. He looks like every awkward gamer nerd at a comic convention. Not my cup of tea.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”