bestdressed

onlypretty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bestdressed

Post by onlypretty »

Why is everyone always talking about Ashley being sustainable...sure, she thrifts but it's not like she only ever thrifted? She's always been on the fast fashion train, it's only much more evident now that she's rich enough to shop more.

aratinga
Learner
Learner

Post by aratinga »

onlypretty wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:18 am
Why is everyone always talking about Ashley being sustainable...sure, she thrifts but it's not like she only ever thrifted? She's always been on the fast fashion train, it's only much more evident now that she's rich enough to shop more.
I just find it to be a bit disingenuous when she practically lectures viewers on the pitfalls of fast fashion on occasion and even makes offhand remarks about issues such as global warming (to which fast fashion is a significant contributor) when she can't even be ideologically consistent. She's allowed to shop and wear whatever she wants, but despite conveying in her videos a desire to move away from fast fashion she continues to shop at places like Urban. It's not like she doesn't have the money to make an effort to be sustainable.

At the end of the day she can do whatever she wants but if she really cares about sustainability like she claims to she isn't being very convincing.

LoveNow
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveNow »

There's already so much pressure on young kids and teens to be cool and hip, any awkward phase is discouraged, that I don't really get what she contributed to this cesspool with her video judging herself in middle school. Like yeah great you were just like 95% of other middle schoolers, congrats Ashley! It's part of growing up, imagine if everyone came out of the womb wearing Gucci belts and holding Chanel bags.
But yeah it was a typical video of her using self deprecation for humor which gets old really quickly once you watch more than 2 of her videos in a row.

blendingbrushfreak
Debater
Debater

Post by blendingbrushfreak »

Just caught her Instagram live for her 2 million. She looks so bad without all the hair and makeup. The difference is night and day. There are a number of people who look fine without it but she looks like a completely different person.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MissDelaney27
Talker
Talker

Post by MissDelaney27 »

blendingbrushfreak wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:44 am
Just caught her Instagram live for her 2 million. She looks so bad without all the hair and makeup. The difference is night and day. There are a number of people who look fine without it but she looks like a completely different person.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
She still looks pretty to me, but she does look a whole lot different! I think the bad lighting also has to do with it though.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

Curious about where she filmed - is that her apartment since she's back in LA? Because that wallpaper is a choice.

I am not mad at her appearance - she was basically getting into bed and there's some jetlag. But that wallpaper looked criminally uggo to me.

Post by Guest »

i just watched david (her bf)'s instagram story and his room looks DISGUSTING even after ashley's makeover....... at first, he shows some the room pre-makeover (with the gross carpet) but then the story shows his now-room, but it's so... messy :-/ i feel bad bc i saw how much effort she put into fixing his room when he went to "work" but ugh.........

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:46 pm
i just watched david (her bf)'s instagram story and his room looks DISGUSTING even after ashley's makeover....... at first, he shows some the room pre-makeover (with the gross carpet) but then the story shows his now-room, but it's so... messy :-/ i feel bad bc i saw how much effort she put into fixing his room when he went to "work" but ugh.........
What I don’t get is why he’s still living in a frat house??? I thought he was done with school. Isn’t he older than Ashley? Could’ve sworn she said he was done with school as well

cybersad
Learner
Learner

Post by cybersad »

And if she’s doing Renovations on that room, it means he’s prob planning on staying there a while. Yeesh.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
OOOOOOOOF. Watched the first couple stories and figured it wasn't his room because it still had that disgusting gnarly carpet. And then he showed his room and I literally cringed. Dude she made your space SO NICE and gave you a great desk and working space. Like, just keep your space tidy and you won't need the second disgustingly-carpeted office bedroom.

wanderlust-daisy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wanderlust-daisy »

What does David even do for a living?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

gimmethetea wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:48 pm
beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
What I don’t get is why he’s still living in a frat house??? I thought he was done with school. Isn’t he older than Ashley? Could’ve sworn she said he was done with school as well
yeah apparently he graduated in 2018 but i think he's renting out space in the frat house :-/ it's probably cheaper than rent in LA... would he have to move out when all the guys move-in come september? i have a feeling he's going to move in with ashley soon.

Post by Guest »

makemeasquare wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:23 pm
beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
OOOOOOOOF. Watched the first couple stories and figured it wasn't his room because it still had that disgusting gnarly carpet. And then he showed his room and I literally cringed. Dude she made your space SO NICE and gave you a great desk and working space. Like, just keep your space tidy and you won't need the second disgustingly-carpeted office bedroom.
omg that makes total sense. i thought he kept footage of his old room, but i realize he's using another "office" space with the gross carpet. RIGHT? i'm also messy but his room looks like a biohazard with all that trash on his desk and stuff on the floor. i can't believe they're having sexy time on his bed with all of his clothes and that random ball. she made that room super nice and installed/made a desk and everything like geez, show some appreciation for your girl

Post by Guest »

David's room looks disgusting. To me that would be another red flag because I couldn't share a home with someone who had that little respect for their belongings and hygiene. Especially when his gf went to the effort of fixing it up for him.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

It is kinda rude of David, but on the other hand maybe he didn't even want the redecorating anwyay

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

airlocked wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:49 am
It is kinda rude of David, but on the other hand maybe he didn't even want the redecorating anwyay
Didn’t he ask her to?

Ohsowhat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ohsowhat »

You guys. Ashley doesn’t follow David anymore on insta and he doesn’t follow her...

He also deleted the one photo mentioning her.

Do you think they broke up?!

Post by Guest »

Ohsowhat wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:14 am
You guys. Ashley doesn’t follow David anymore on insta and he doesn’t follow her...

He also deleted the one photo mentioning her.

Do you think they broke up?!
holy shit, you're right.... i remember she posted something on her insta story (i think) or somewhere about how she was going to upload a personal video about her and david's relationship and it looked like it was going to be a romantic video like it was a photo of them in front of a sunset in new york, but i think it might have expired after 24 hours........ did something happen when they went to new york together??

i remember they argued in the SF trip vlog...

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ Juicy! It made me have a look at her instagram and holy shit who ever said she goes overboard with the blusher was not kidding. HOW CAN SHE NOT SEE THIS WHEN SHE EDITS HER PICS?

aratinga
Learner
Learner

Post by aratinga »

Oh shit, if they really did break up then I hope Ashley is doing okay. I wonder if we'll be getting a video today about their relationship or something completely unrelated.

Weird thought, but if they did break up then maybe that's why David thought it was acceptable to show his blatant disrespect for Ashley's renovation on his story.

Return to “A-E”