she can't be this stupid jfc

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by ghostmytoaster »

Also: why the hell do they not like to call each other "husband" and "wife"?

I probably wouldn't be judging anyone else, it's just God-forbid Colleen ever be seen as traditional or typical at all, right?

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

ghostmytoaster wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:02 pm

I probably wouldn't be judging anyone else, it's just God-forbid Colleen ever be seen as traditional or typical at all, right?
Probably because this is her second marriage and she is in denial. She also said she didn't want/like big weddings a while back, which was weird considering how her first wedding went.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:10 pm
ghostmytoaster wrote:

Probably because this is her second marriage and she is in denial. She also said she didn't want/like big weddings a while back, which was weird considering how her first wedding went.
Right. I think she has to make Erik into the opposite of what Josh was so "husband" likely makes her think of Josh because that relationship was long term and traditional. She has to convince us that Erik is different and therefore better 🙄

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

ghostmytoaster wrote:

Yeah, that along with the "omg, if Flynn's onesies aren't 100% gender neutral, I'm forcing him to a boy!" just makes me :roll:

Colleen is desperate to be different and special.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

Erik is so clearly over her. He looks exhausted by her.

I can't believe she said "I know important people!" about Ghandi, as if actors aren't important. Erik is an actor! She's such a fucking asshole.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

Kristenberry wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:10 pm
ghostmytoaster wrote:

Right. I think she has to make Erik into the opposite of what Josh was so "husband" likely makes her think of Josh because that relationship was long term and traditional. She has to convince us that Erik is different and therefore better 🙄
It’s so annoying how she calls him “looooovely” it’s like no Colleen you sound annoying as hell calling him that 😂 and has anyone noticed how annoyed Erik looks whenever he’s with her family? Like dude you better get use to it because she always wants her family with her 😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

every time she shows herself feeding Flynn in a bumbo seat instead of an actual high chair i cringe. unsafe eating, even if he is only eat purées or teething biscuits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikkixkitty
Debater
Debater

Post by Nikkixkitty »

I never watch her regularly or anything but I saw about 1 min of her “baby toy haul” that she just posted on her vlog channel and she mentioned that Flynn has been “losing weight” since using his jumper 30 mins a day & his legs are looking skinner. WTF?!!??! HES A BABY!!! He doesn’t need to “lose weight” omfg what is she on....

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Nikkixkitty wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:34 am
I never watch her regularly or anything but I saw about 1 min of her “baby toy haul” that she just posted on her vlog channel and she mentioned that Flynn has been “losing weight” since using his jumper 30 mins a day & his legs are looking skinner. WTF?!!??! HES A BABY!!! He doesn’t need to “lose weight” omfg what is she on....
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

Funny that she's so against the racism on Big Brother this year, but has no problem performing with Trisha Paytas...

CreativeNecessities
Learner
Learner

Re: Colleen

Post by CreativeNecessities »

disigney wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm
every time she shows herself feeding Flynn in a bumbo seat instead of an actual high chair i cringe. unsafe eating, even if he is only eat purées or teething biscuits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same omg.

I have a baby the same age as Flynn and I didn't know much about safe eating before getting started... BUT it doesn't take much effort to do a tiny bit of research into it. Why wouldn't you want to know how to feed your own kid safely?

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I'm so disgusted by Colleen and her comments about weight. I try to give her the benefit of the doubt but she crossed a line for me. She sucks. How on earth did she arrive at the wild conclusion that the baby bouncer was the cause of weight loss? Is anyone else concerned by this? It seems to imply that she watches his weight closely and wanted him to slim down.

I can't with the "lovey" crap with Erik. I'm pretty sure she never called him that before and it seems so forced. She's so desperate for the wrong kind of attention. I seriously think she was a dork in her school years and is trying to re-live it by having a posse of minions hanging on her every dumb word. She is not a good role model and I genuinely think she exaggerates her life to make people watching feel like her life is perfect. We know it's not. She needs to do her Broadway thing and quit vlogging before it affects that little baby. She's not good at vlogging and at least acting is a career.

SlippyClark
Learner
Learner

Post by SlippyClark »

Looks like she is doing some type of pregnancy challenge? Maybe being pregnant for 24 hours? You can see a preview on her instastory....my question is...if it was so traumatizing, why are you making a challenge out of it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

SlippyClark wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm
Looks like she is doing some type of pregnancy challenge? Maybe being pregnant for 24 hours? You can see a preview on her instastory....my question is...if it was so traumatizing, why are you making a challenge out of it?

How trivializing for people who can't get pregnant to hear her whine about pregnancy a year after its over and then make jokes about it

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

laylee wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:05 pm
SlippyClark wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm

How trivializing for people who can't get pregnant to hear her whine about pregnancy a year after its over and then make jokes about it
She probably just feels fat af since she ate an actual meal

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Nikkixkitty wrote:
Came here to say something about this, I just got around to watching it and wtf. I want to believe she didn't mean it in any certain type of way but its so messed up regardless, especially with how obsessed she is with her own weight. Baby's aren't supposed to be thin Colleen!

And he probably hasn't actually lost weight (unless she's constantly weighing her child, which would be sick) he probably just went through a growth spurt so his legs look a little smaller. Still gross for her to comment on it, but obviously kids "thin out" as they grow.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Nikki_Rin672
Learner
Learner

Post by Nikki_Rin672 »

I never watch her videos but I just came her to say that I hate that she pronounces her name like COE (like toe) LEEN. sounds like colon. I also want to say that if she started YouTube today with the whole Miranda Sings thing people would rightfully call her out on how annoying it is. It was probably something she found fun when she was in college and YouTube wasn't the huge platform that is it today and was seen more has a hobby rather than a career but it's just embarrassing to still do it in your 30s.

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

Nikkixkitty wrote:
Does she want a buff baby? She can't be that fucking ignorant...surely. This poor child is going to be so messed up and insecure from her. If she's paying attention to his weight now I can't imagine how she's going to be when he gets older. God forbid she have a chubby child.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

anyone have any names for the next page?
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”