Que the pity party video in 5...4...3...2

Natori_Umi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

Post by Natori_Umi »

I have the video running in the background right now, but really all she's said so far (about 6 mins in) is just a perfect summary of why I'm NOT a YouTuber, and all I want to tell her is - get another job.
Not because I hate her, but because it just really really doesn't sound like this is for her. Also, she needs some sort of Therapy or support group. YouTube is a pretty bad support group.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

JenWt43 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:21 pm
I'm just going to say - I had chemo last Friday, and I still got more done than Kristy. I don't think self-employment is for her.
I feel guilty...but I laughed with your comment..does that make me a bad person. Did you watch her 50 minute video?
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

I only watched about 5 minutes and then I thought why to give her the view. Can someone give me a summary? I feel the YT'ers are so out of touch. If you don't have any energy or creative thoughts, hire people, or reach out to your subs. Can't she have a local meet up-gain subscribers and get some ideas. I'm not going to feel bad for her or for anyone. There are people who work and get stuff done without complaining. I'm not doubting her anxiety but at some point, I wonder if she is describing her anxiety at that extreme only for her audience to feel bad and sorry I don't. If you're that miserable go back to work.

airforcewife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by airforcewife »

Katrinag1016 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:45 am
I only watched about 5 minutes and then I thought why to give her the view. Can someone give me a summary? I feel the YT'ers are so out of touch. If you don't have any energy or creative thoughts, hire people, or reach out to your subs. Can't she have a local meet up-gain subscribers and get some ideas. I'm not going to feel bad for her or for anyone. There are people who work and get stuff done without complaining. I'm not doubting her anxiety but at some point, I wonder if she is describing her anxiety at that extreme only for her audience to feel bad and sorry I don't. If you're that miserable go back to work.
She basically discussed that the past few weeks she realized just how excessively she a) worries/overthinks/stresses/catastrophizes and b) procrastinates. She said that she thought being her own boss would fit her personality and that she would love it but she realized that it doesnt work for her and she's not getting anything done without the structure of a regular job/life. Also she is working on reducing the overthinking and stressing, on her own as well as with professional help in the future (because waiting lists), because she feels like she's missing out on a lot this way.

Although the video was ridiculously long and it could have been WAY shorter, the overall message was pretty decent and shows some (quite accurate) self reflection. But you know Kristi, she has a new revelation about her life every couple of months, so idk.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

L_Minor wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:11 pm
I’m a pretty laid back, live and let live kind of person, but I made it about 3 1/2 minutes into that video before I became straight up angry. I’m a lawyer. I work a ton of hours in a high stress job (I can get sued or disbarred, or both, of I screw up). Imagine me whining to clients that I’m burned out? They’d laugh in my face, and I’d deserve it. And if I just up and took 2 weeks off, I’d get fired. She has a cushy job, but she acts like it’s the most important, difficult thing in the world. I’m just ranting at this point but she is so ungrateful that it’s insulting to the rest of us with real jobs. Get over yourself, Kristi.
My sentiments exactly! About 10 minutes in the only continuing thought going through my mind is...."this girl does not have enough to do" "this girl is bored out of her mind" "this girls stress level is at ZERO" "this girl actually has nothing to do" she is bored stiff to the point her mind and bank account are luxuriously wandering around Wonderland making up fairy tails of fear. She needs a swift kick in the pants and a new job. There is a point every YT'r gets bottomed out. This is not that. SHE's BORED. Self deprocating. Mentally self obsessed. So far off course she's Willy Wonka in Isolation party mode :roll:
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

This woman needs some serious fucking help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Then just a get a job

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

sheusheu wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:00 am
So far off course she's Willy Wonka in Isolation party mode :roll:
Um this made me literally lol in the nail salon 🤣🤣🤣

Ditto the person who said this video contained several great insights (scattered throughout the 50 mins of pointless rambling) but it’s Kristi so we’ll see if she actually does anything about it.

Also...how you gonna overthink a makeup video but leave the cats’ litterbox in your dining room???? 🤢🤮

MakeupLuna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MakeupLuna »

All I heard was excuses. My mom passed away in January of this year, I push through and do what I have to get done because that’s life. She wants people to feel sorry for her, or sympathize, maybe even empathize when she’s overthinking herself into a frenzy.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

MakeupLuna wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm
All I heard was excuses. My mom passed away in January of this year, I push through and do what I have to get done because that’s life. She wants people to feel sorry for her, or sympathize, maybe even empathize when she’s overthinking herself into a frenzy.
Okay. This girls mental state replicates she's either suicidal or terminally ill. There is something psychologically going on with her. Now she's talking about "the highlights of her life". Perhaps she never got over the trauma of her mom dying when she was younger or is (possibly in conjunction) having post trauma from her "Mother" cat dying several months back. This is when she suddenly started shifting away from makeup and routine?

If she's being truthful in her last video, she is behaving hyper responsible, tightly wound, thinking irrationally (I'll never have kids because I'm terrified somethings going to happen to them) and terrified in general of being other than 100% in control. Thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

I can't even watch the video but heard about it. Everybody's over on reddit kissing her butt, and anyone who doesn't gets downvoted. Any slightly critical comment about her gets shouted down with something about her cluster headaches. As if she's above criticism because chronic pain.

Yes, I totally believe she has cluster headaches and they sound miserable. But that doesn't mean everyone has to kiss her butt all the time.

My job makes me miserable and I worry and fret about it and my health (lots of chronic conditions) and on and on. Where's my lollipop? I don't get to just take weeks and weeks off every time I am worried about something, which is all the time! Maybe she would be more fulfilled if she used her platform to speak up for better health care and better PTO policies for the people who don't have that luxury like she does! That would be nice. Start a movement, LOL.

But seriously, she doesn't seem to be into doing YT, at least not for makeup, and I find it hard to believe that moving out to the country and having to work on 20 acres of land all the time is going to somehow magically fix her procrastination. I think she has the idea in her head that country living is going to fix a lot of her problems, but IMO that is unlikely. Wherever you go, there you are. She probably should have started working with a therapist before making any big decisions. Plus, how is someone who is pretty much disabled by chronic pain going to work the land for hours every day? I just don't get what her goal is with that. It sounds like it will just be adding more stress.

If she hires someone to do it for her, then that is more expense and seems like a different proposition than "living off the grid."

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

I agree with whoever said she was bored. Idle hands are the devil's plaything, as they say. I think she needs to start some sort of online course (either job-related, like videography, or not), or maybe volunteering at an animal sanctuary, or something else. Something that forces her into a routine.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

mitty_moo wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:21 am
I agree with whoever said she was bored. Idle hands are the devil's plaything, as they say. I think she needs to start some sort of online course (either job-related, like videography, or not), or maybe volunteering at an animal sanctuary, or something else. Something that forces her into a routine.
That would be a great idea. I think if YT'ers were to do this they would be more creative and down to Earth.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

That picture was a little akward right lol

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

rva1 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:27 am
What in the world is that thumbnail??? Her hair?? That "smile"??? She looks miserable...Why even put yourself in that thumbnail? Just have the two room pictures. Very confused by this decision.
Which one? Thought you were referring to her anxiety video but the 'two room' picture makes me guess not? Post a ss?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:31 pm
rva1 wrote:
What in the world is that thumbnail??? Her hair?? That "smile"??? She looks miserable...Why even put yourself in that thumbnail? Just have the two room pictures. Very confused by this decision.
Which one? Thought you were referring to her anxiety video but the 'two room' picture makes me guess not? Post a ss?
Or... you could go to her channel?

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

Delet This wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:59 am
Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:31 pm
rva1 wrote:
Or... you could go to her channel?
Sorry lol, I don't follow her, I'm just a lurker who used to follow her and follows here for the mess 🙏

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

I don’t follow her either but it took 2 second to type in her channel name on the YouTube app and find said thumbnail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Low key is baffles me when people ask this or basic definition of words or slang “meme” or “bye Felicia” when it takes 2 secs to google it vs asking and revisiting the thread for 2 days waiting for a screen cap or explanation.
Back to Kristi she’s so damn ugly. And her constant crises and bitching I wonder how long her channel will grow. For fcks sake, I know people undergoing Chemo and work 8-5 who complain less than her. And it’s super strange she has a cat she defined as her “mother” she literally abused. Like no. You were supposed to be the guardian and carekeeper of her. And you failed in the responsibilities you consciously chosen. Maybe stop making everything and everyone about caring for you. That would be cute

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”