Pointless "Not a Tory" Alfie - 21 Deyes of living on £1

invisibleotter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pointless "Not a Tory" Alfie - 21 Deyes of living on £1

Post by invisibleotter »

Anyone see Alfie's new vlog where he is practically drooling over Dianne the whole time. It is so cringe he acts like a an awkward teenager trying to flirt. When was the last time he showed Zoe any real affection or actually tried to flirt with her.

Dianne is so far out of his league and he has no chance of her leaving Joe for him. Joe even noticed Alfie's little crush, so decided to get a good feel of Dianne's ass all the while looking right at Alfie. Joe's not so subtle way of showing Alfie, Dianne is his.

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

Ok I've been out of the alfie/zoe/brit group chat for a while...exactly WHY are these two still together? Is it because of the $$$?

bruhbrap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bruhbrap »

Alfie pretending to give a shit - I’ve never seen him eat vegetarian/vegan meals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

Hahaha in that photo, he looks as dead eyed/bonkers as Kanye West does sometimes in photos.

What with alfies fashion 'collection', maybe we should start calling him Alf-ye. Zoe can be kim with her massive bras. Gonna have to sort the grinch smile tho, thats not on brand.

webcob
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by webcob »

Has anyone else been surprised by how poorly Alfie's fundraising efforts have been going? He's been promoting his JustGiving page for over a week for the charity they're doing the kayaking in aid of and he's still not met his target. It's only £2000 too, which shouldn't be too hard to get, especially if you have wealthy YouTube friends. I feel like a few years ago the minions would have met his target in an hour.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/alfred-deyes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pointless

Post by saurusofha »

webcob wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:21 pm
Has anyone else been surprised by how poorly Alfie's fundraising efforts have been going? He's been promoting his JustGiving page for over a week for the charity they're doing the kayaking in aid of and he's still not met his target. It's only £2000 too, which shouldn't be too hard to get, especially if you have wealthy YouTube friends. I feel like a few years ago the minions would have met his target in an hour.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/alfred-deyes

Because nothing he's ever done has seemed genuine and his wee minions don't feel like they're getting anything out of this fundraiser. They just want him to do his good morning backflips and shit.

Good, he shouldn't need to fundraise 2k like tht, he should just put his own money towards charities instead of spending it on random junk and toys.

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

Yes, as poster above said, if youre the type of kid that actually likes/loves Alfie Deyes as a person, youre likely to be uniterested/unmotivated by charity or giving to get nothing (I'm not saying impossible - i am sure some are, just he is the most narcissistic, money grabbing, ego driven, patronising saddo and to watch and like him surely you have to admire those qualities?)

They get nothing from donating, no hoodie with his name on. Not even an 'i donated' sticker that they could stick on their pb merch and take a selfie of. 😂 I'm sure he does have thoughtful fans, and some who are too young to know better, but i would wonder what was up with anyone that really found him likeable, no matter what their age.

Its no wonder he's not had a lot of interest. Hes groomed his viewers to think and act like himself! He could easily say, 'ill match whatever is donated' if he was really, genuinely doing it for a cause.

webcob
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Pointless

Post by webcob »

saurusofha wrote:Good, he shouldn't need to fundraise 2k like tht, he should just put his own money towards charities instead of spending it on random junk and toys.
Right? The amount he and his friend spent on all the top end, completely superfluous camping and kayaking shit before this trip could have been put towards that instead .

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

I can't believe he 'charity-ed' all his swimwear claiming he doesn't really need them in the UK and then desperately has to buy new ones before his boys trip.

Firstly, nobody wants to wear something that another person's balls have been in.

Secondly, what about the two/three pools you own? Just because you didn't have a holiday planned when you cleaned out your wardrobe, doesn't mean you have to get rid of your swim trunks??? Like what the actual fuck is wrong with him. Every year he's like 'OOO I DON'T HAVE ANY SWIMMING TRUNKS' and then buys five new pairs just to toss them?

I really, really, really want to know how much money he spends a year on non-essentials and how much of it he throws out/uses only once.

curious
Learner
Learner

Post by curious »

saurusofha wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:02 am

I really, really, really want to know how much money he spends a year on non-essentials and how much of it he throws out/uses only once.
I kind of want to know, and I also kind of think knowing will end up being incredibly depressing.

Post by Guest »

Last post June 18th now THATS depressing... welcome to irrelivancy alf.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

I think the best thing these two could do is split up and find people who curtail their worst qualities and bring out the best in themselves.

Alfie is a privileged bell-end, he’s grown up online and never worked a normal job so normal for him isn’t normal for most of the population, spending £5000 on a half-pipe for his mansion is a drop in the water but for some people that is a car, holiday of a life time etc. I really don’t believe there’s any harm to his intentions. (the harm in selling children shite and making them believe that the life he leads is normal is another topic for another time). If he had a partner who worked a 9-5 and wasn’t ‘a Tory’ I think it would open his eyes to how people lived and he might actually find a work ethic and be more responsible financially.

As for Zoe, I knew her when blogging was in its infancy and used to hang round with her, she was so lively and a completely different person. It’s sad to see how much of a hermit she has become. I don’t necessarily blame Alfie, her ‘fame’ was the most to blame as she couldn’t handle it. But a partner who lets you putrefy into this slob over time isn’t the right partner for you, they should encourage you and help you grow and actually act like an adult. If she had someone who she could bring her back to life, go places and see the world she might realise how privileged she is too and how a book she didn’t write help gave her this ‘life’ and do something to actually live it.

I don’t think they’ll break up because Zoe won’t ever find someone if she never left home and Alfie has the security blanket at home in her and doesn’t want randoms knowing the size of his tiny cock. Plus if he did try and rehabilitate Zoe into the outside world she might get a taste of life and want to leave him so I can’t see him doing that.

Sad to see two people drowning each other and thinking it’s love when in fact it’s a textbook co-dependant relationship.

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

I'm so out of the loop... Has the 90day challenge finished? Did he show the 'results' anywhere?
- english is not my first language -

holaholitahola
Learner
Learner

Post by holaholitahola »

Skyr wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:18 am
I'm so out of the loop... Has the 90day challenge finished? Did he show the 'results' anywhere?
It did finish, they did the whole tanning session at their house and went to Greece to celebrate, but no photos whatsoever. afaik.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Nice way to hide it alfie!
Why so insecure about your entirely gifted lifestyle?
embarrassed that you don’t work for any of the things you eat/drink/do/experience ?
If you are sooooo embarrassed or annoyed to constantly have show every single little thing being gifted
Then maybe try to pay for something for once you entitled spoiled asshole!
Support local businesses or restaurants etc.
Don’t always use your “free gifted” black card in wagamama
Or take the free box of dumdum donuts
Just fucking buy 20 donuts and pay for them!!!!
You don’t need every single thing for free!
People are trying to make a living too alfie!
That way you don’t have to put “gifted” on a story ever again.... if only you wanted to spend your own money instead of beg for freebies...... if only

Nicely hidden behind his name

ImageImage

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

cuzisayso wrote:Nice way to hide it alfie!
Why so insecure about your entirely gifted lifestyle?
embarrassed that you don’t work for any of the things you eat/drink/do/experience ?
If you are sooooo embarrassed or annoyed to constantly have show every single little thing being gifted
Then maybe try to pay for something for once you entitled spoiled asshole!
Support local businesses or restaurants etc.
Don’t always use your “free gifted” black card in wagamama
Or take the free box of dumdum donuts
Just fucking buy 20 donuts and pay for them!!!!
You don’t need every single thing for free!
People are trying to make a living too alfie!
That way you don’t have to put “gifted” on a story ever again.... if only you wanted to spend your own money instead of beg for freebies...... if only

Nicely hidden behind his name

ImageImage

You went because its free

I speak many languages. But fluent in bitch

Cu moartea toate diferențele dispar.
English not first language, apologies for error.

yolandahuffins
Talker
Talker

Post by yolandahuffins »

Oh my god he got another pool.

jennarose
Debater
Debater

Post by jennarose »

Funny how he doesn’t say anything cute back, just plugs himself

sto
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sto »

^^^ He's so transparent - it's just like how he used romantic pics in his July 18th ig post to spon his merch too, knowing people would click on it because *zalfie*, told people to like and tag for a chance to win the hoodie - I mean using pictures of you kissing and enjoying the sunset with your girlfriend, ugh it's just all so creepy to me. Like, what even is his life but one giant monetization opportunity.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Ok sorry I need to rant....

So he is begging his fans to tell him what he should start collecting

He is literally running out of ideas to spend his money O _o

He mentions back in the day he would collect Pokémon cards etc. and he wants to start collecting something again to get that “high” of opening that package

Mate.. you spend too much money, it doesn’t mean anything to you anymore, nothing is giving you that “high” because you buy at least 5 things EVERY SINGLE DAY

Most of us still get all happy when we buy that new skirt, or really beautiful lipstick, or when we splurge on a laptop or that cute pair of shoes

You don’t experience that anymore cause you have a shopping addiction!!!
And it shows, by you having to even ask your followers what you need to be collecting :s

People liked Pokémon, so when the cards came out people wanted to collect them.. that’s the order it goes in....!!!

You don’t even have anything that you like (whether it be coins, stamps, figurines, rare stones, movie memorabilia etc.) like there is no drive or passion in why you want to collect that specific thing in the first place :/

It is just all about the high of buying it and opening it up and get that rush.. < literally from the horse’s mouth (no pun intended, or maybe a little)

The day has come ... i think he finally reached a point where he bought everything he could possible buy...
Maybe you should stop fucking buying stuff to fulfill yourself and go get that “rush” in actual life experiences!!! go diving in Australia, go climb a real mountain or travel through Europe for an entire summer, go to California and go surfing I mean idk.. do something to give you that high other than buying things!!!
He is 25 and this is the “man” he turned into, this is alfie grown up.. what a sad SAD existence

I would love for him to loose all his money
I don’t even think he knows how to function in a world where he couldn’t just buy 10 things on amazon daily.. I don’t even know what kind of person he would be because spending money and showing off all the latest fads is literally all he is.. he’s a gimmick.

Go develop yourself some more little boy!!!
Grow a personality!!!
And maybe.. just maybe.. you find something you actually like to do and wanna do more off and collect those experiences.

Stop buying everything from skate-ramps to quad bikes to slack lines etc. it’s not you! You make other people drive bikes around your yard cause you’re scared to go over a tiny ramp.. you film other people skating on you’re ramp because you are not a skater!!! He doesn’t get any rush in life cause he constantly lives it for views.. only views.
He thinks of new personalities to be every month
And non of it sticks because he doesn’t have a passion for shit.
He is such an empty shell of a human being!!!

Remember just a few weeks ago he was away,I think it was for his moms birthday, and sean, alfie and his dad bought these (I think Pokémon) books in the shop, with a couple of packages of cards.. nothing special.. alfie filmed himself going right back to the shop a few hours later not just for a couple more packages but actually grabbing multiple cardboard boxes from the shelves filled with cards.. just so he could rush back to the cottage to fill up his book ASAP!!! He doesn’t have the patience to collect something!! He needs to NOW -_-

So let one of your followers tell you what to collect.. spend thousand of pounds on it within 1 week to collect all there is to collect of that specific thing and it’s gonna never be mentioned ever again.
Just like everything else.

Return to “Pointless Blog”