bubbledre4m
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen Anderson/snakebitesparkles part 3

Post by bubbledre4m »

ItsGigiguys wrote:
Glorybox wrote: * Also a professional graphic designer (studio owner) and I too can confirm [...]
Thanks for chiming in.
BrideOfFrankenstein wrote: Omg he said that? [...]
Yeah, he said something about the intelligence of the company he currently keeps being lower. It was during a serious conversation, not in a playful manner. She did respond with „rude“ and a nervous laugh, but I'm not sure she realized he talked about her, who can't spell environmentally conscious. That was months ago, they're still dating, and he called himself „proud boyfriend“ on twitter today.
What vlog was this in do you remember?

ItsGigiguys
Talker
Talker

Post by ItsGigiguys »

You can see he feels uncomfortable saying it, and quickly grabs his beer.

Last edited by ItsGigiguys on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ItsGigiguys
Talker
Talker

Post by ItsGigiguys »

Gossipers, we need a new thread. Please leave your title suggestions for part 4!

Spaceface18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spaceface18 »

ItsGigiguys wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:34 pm
You can see he feels uncomfortable saying it, and quickly grabs his beer.

He's got a dry sarcastic sense of humour. And I think she would know him better than us tbf. Alot of cattiness here really.

bigasstree
Talker
Talker

Post by bigasstree »

she just posted a video named "Why I love health & Fitness for my Mental Health & Wellbeing." but deleted right after?

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

bigasstree wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:24 pm
she just posted a video named "Why I love health & Fitness for my Mental Health & Wellbeing." but deleted right after?
It seems to be up?

Kind of ironic that she puts up a video that highlights so many of her mental health issues and directly points out that she shouldn't be using fitness as she thinks of it now. She says shes trying to change but I still dont think she sees the real issues at hand.

She basically said that it helps her feel productive and that she uses eating healthy and exercising during the week to justify eating (read into that binging) and drinking. But oh she eats ice cream every week night so make of that what you will.

Then she interviewed her PT at the end who I thought was brilliant. But the PT called Helen out for "using" eating well and exercising by making rules that if she exercised she feels productive and good and if she doesn't she feels bad and setting expectations.

The PT was like I've only worked out once a week for 4 weeks but I'm not going to let that make me feel bad, I will get back into it but it's something that fits into my life but doesn't dictact it. She mentioned about Helen spiralling when shes had an off day or eats or drinks a lot with work or friends and because of that she'll not go to training for a month.

Then at the end Helen said shes trying to change and realise that just because she doesn't work out it doesn't mean she has to feel bad.

She seems to be all wrapped up in trying to control feeling good and bad. And as soon as she breaks one of the rules shes made up she goes into self destruct mode for weeks on end.

This girl needs therapy not just PT. Sure exercise is good for mental health but it's not health care, helen has a lot of issues going on.

sk_dd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk_dd »

Frigg wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:56 pm
Helen cannot talk about sustainability. She buys so much stuff in packaging, minute rice, precut vegetables (useful/a necessity for people with disabilities not youtubers who have the time and are able to cut vegetables), clothing orders, she even occasionally buys frozen roast potatoes for fucks sake. She only ever talks about it if she is being paid. But I hope that her being paid to advertise sustainable products makes her more likely to be more environmentally conscious.
THIS! I just can't with this girl - her latest video is 'AN AMAZON HAUL' :roll: it's not just about buying from eco-friendly brands, Helen - it's about reducing the amount of shit you're buying as well.

Chummeh
Learner
Learner

Post by Chummeh »

Christ is she drunk in that Dr Martens try on? I actually like the styles (however maintain she needs to wear a bigger size) but she seems to be fumbling all over the place, putting her hand on the wall to keep balance!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Imagine thinking ‘styling’ DMs was quality content in the first place? Thank god Helen turned up to show us how to put boots on. Her “alternative” angle is so boring, it’s just impossible to watch. How to wear a classic boot with all my other clothes. What revelation will she come up with next? Oh, I sure hope she can quickly put a video together and show me how to wear my biker jackets or how to display all my visible tattoos, so that I appear ‘edgy’, because I’m so fucking confused on how to make that look “cooooool”. It’s almost time for a Great Frog collection video, because she gets all her Alt jewellery there, don’t you know?

And yes, she does need a bigger size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SadSalt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SadSalt »

Chummeh wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:03 pm
Christ is she drunk in that Dr Martens try on? I actually like the styles (however maintain she needs to wear a bigger size) but she seems to be fumbling all over the place, putting her hand on the wall to keep balance!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
F2374E81-3769-4A09-87FC-22A506D72B67.png
This is apparently oversized when it’s like the nicest fitting top she owns
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Her Topshop vs Primark video was ok, but her gaggle of friends drunkenly cackling in the background was a bit sad lol

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

bitchbishop wrote: Her Topshop vs Primark video was ok, but her gaggle of friends drunkenly cackling in the background was a bit sad lol
I hated the tacked on little spiel about sustainbaility. I hate that influencers decide to talk about this without educating themselves. They only do it to make themselves look good in front of their followers but thye have zero interest in changing their habits. They just want to make it seem like they're mindful of this stuff when they couldn't care less.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

bitchbishop wrote:Her Topshop vs Primark video was ok, but her gaggle of friends drunkenly cackling in the background was a bit sad lol
They sounded like a bunch of hysterical teenagers. Image I could barely make out what they were saying and also, they weren't honest at all, only kissing Helen's arse. That first denim dress was ridiculously tight and if a friend showed that to me, I'd be like: Hell no!
I hate how nowadays, bloggers bang on about sustainability, when they have absolutely no intention of cutting down on buying clothes. Just shut up about it?!
But Helen obviously needs more clothes in which she can barely fit into, y'all. Image

microwavequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by microwavequeen »

In her newest main channel video she talks about how she hates how influencers come across, like they’re not real. “I’m only going on one holiday, even though I’ve been sent on a few trips with brands”. - I’m sure we’d all love to go on trips to Ibiza with boohoo...

Then in her vlog the same night she sets up a huge bell tent at a festival, complete with a fold out bed, fairy lights and flags? If that’s not showing off for Instagram what is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

Thank god we had Helen telling us that it’s normal to take years to fully decorate a house or to not take one vacation a month. What was the point of this video?
“I receive clothes to post on Instagram to INSPIRE people” what? You receive them to advertise them so more people will buy them. She doesn’t even realize that most of the topics she spoke about are things she’s guilty of.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:32 am
it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
Yeh. Helen Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Anderson :P

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Helen Anderson”