LabiaDiMeg and yerrbreastfeedingthebubbas Part 64

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Re: LabiaDiMeg and yerrbreastfeedingthebubbas Part 64

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Observer12 »

LunaTicMorrisonOnTheWay&&YerrAnInstagramDadOnly

Or YerraPieceOfShitHuman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theheatherbomb
Learner
Learner

Post by theheatherbomb »

Observer12 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:06 am
Emmylouu34 wrote:
Yousabitchh wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:06 am
Rat finally getting his way with kenzjenner! Smegma probably got mad that they were dancing with each other!! Oh and is that a drink in kenz hand?? I tell you her whole family is full of drunks!!
Still somewhat disappointed that the ultimate plot twist didn’t happen. Rat was going to impregnate Kenz Jenner and Smeg is supposed to be sterile Image

I don’t care who you are, but those 2 (Kenz and Rat) have a weird relationship. Meg has always defended them but I doubt she would if she wasn’t the first one to get knocked up with his spawn Image

Didn’t she try defending it saying it’s like a brother sister type relationship or something?

Uh yeah brothers don’t look at their sisters they way rat looks at Kenz ImageImage

Surprised nothing has come out about him trying to get with kenz though.

Yeah, I’ve always thought he looks at Kenz weird or he’s too playful with her. Not so much recently, but in the past it made me raise my eyebrow a few times.

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

theheatherbomb wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:33 am
Observer12 wrote:
Emmylouu34 wrote:
Yousabitchh wrote:
Rat finally getting his way with kenzjenner! Smegma probably got mad that they were dancing with each other!! Oh and is that a drink in kenz hand?? I tell you her whole family is full of drunks!!
Still somewhat disappointed that the ultimate plot twist didn’t happen. Rat was going to impregnate Kenz Jenner and Smeg is supposed to be sterile Image

I don’t care who you are, but those 2 (Kenz and Rat) have a weird relationship. Meg has always defended them but I doubt she would if she wasn’t the first one to get knocked up with his spawn Image

Didn’t she try defending it saying it’s like a brother sister type relationship or something?

Uh yeah brothers don’t look at their sisters they way rat looks at Kenz ImageImage

Yeah, I’ve always thought he looks at Kenz weird or he’s too playful with her. Not so much recently, but in the past it made me raise my eyebrow a few times.
It’s definitely weird and creepy. He’s like that one uncle that gets a little too drunk and a little too close (username is relevant lmao)

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

uncletouchy wrote:
theheatherbomb wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:33 am
Observer12 wrote:
Emmylouu34 wrote:
Yousabitchh wrote:

It’s definitely weird and creepy. He’s like that one uncle that gets a little too drunk and a little too close (username is relevant lmao)

ImageImage

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

You guys remember the old vlog (can’t remember what it was called) where Rat touched kenz Jenners crotch?

Just personality wise the two would be a better fit. They’re both social, outgoing and obnoxious

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

bronzedbrunette wrote:How far is she again? I guess it’s common to find out the gender hella early now a days. I found out yesterday what I’m having! And the nurse, while she was taking my weight, asked if I knew the gender yet. I said no, I am finding out today (was 20 weeks, 2 days) and she said “oh that’s exciting! Nobody waits until this appointment anymore”

Usually you wait til about 20 weeks to find out through the ultrasound. But yes you can find out sooner through the genetic/blood testing. I wanna say around 15 weeks (give or take). The test can be wrong- very small percentage rate though. Idk her insurance situation or family health or her potential risks but most likely she’s not a candidate to be offered the testing up front by her OB (for her insurance to pay anyway).

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Megan Leigh”