Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet - Part 2

Post by shaymack12 »

sparkles wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:09 pm
In Banks Interview he said she's moving in with Chantel and WolfieCindy and they are calling themselves 'The Girls Room' I wonder if that means (their house? squad? channel?) So hopefully they are vlogging or creating some kind of content, it seems like she's going out a lot which is good. She was in Banks room 24/7 at one point in life so it's nice to see her out and about and she's lost weight (not that it matters) but we know she didn't wanna be on camera bc she was insecure of it.

also sidenote- Cindy has been hanging out with Davids squad a lot. I can see Alissa clicking with them, Shes around the same age as all of them, she knows Corinna.The lil bit she's interacted with all of them has been funny, I think that would be a good environment for her maybe. Jeff seems nice lol
If her and Jeff got together I would scream lol

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

shaymack12 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:29 am
sparkles wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:09 pm
In Banks Interview he said she's moving in with Chantel and WolfieCindy and they are calling themselves 'The Girls Room' I wonder if that means (their house? squad? channel?) So hopefully they are vlogging or creating some kind of content, it seems like she's going out a lot which is good. She was in Banks room 24/7 at one point in life so it's nice to see her out and about and she's lost weight (not that it matters) but we know she didn't wanna be on camera bc she was insecure of it.

also sidenote- Cindy has been hanging out with Davids squad a lot. I can see Alissa clicking with them, Shes around the same age as all of them, she knows Corinna.The lil bit she's interacted with all of them has been funny, I think that would be a good environment for her maybe. Jeff seems nice lol
If her and Jeff got together I would scream lol
Lol me too.

but I want her to stay single for awhile. We've actually nvr seen her single her whole time on YouTube.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Alissa posted this on her IG story. It’s some healthy looking leafy green sandwich and a green (kale?) smoothie/juice for anyone who can’t view the attachment. She captioned it “do we love this new health wave?”

Y’all I’m so glad she’s making small steps to eat healthier since the breakup and build up her self esteem. Working on yourself is the first step to getting over a breakup. Echoing what some of the comments said above, she didn’t seem happy with her body during the Vegas trip since she was wearing pants and a t shirt while her friends were wearing crop tops. I mean it could just be her making a statement post breakup like idgaf I’m gonna party with my girls in my sweats or whatever, but I’m sure she’s still not 100% happy with where her body is. Even though I know a lot of people would love to have her body, because she does have curves and a nice butt, but I assume she’s insecure about her stomach area (because well, crop tops lol).

I think living with Chantel and Cindy will motivate her to work out more, as opposed to when she was just sleeping in and ordering Postmates with Banks everyday and probably spending a lot of week hungover.

(Also please excuse my spelling and grammar on any post I make. I’m typing it on my phone at 2AM and I always type as I think so it’s basically word vomit that I can’t be bothered to edit)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

I bet she drops weight easily, but I wonder if she uses junk food as a crutch when she's feeling unhappy.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

ballys404 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:40 am
I bet she drops weight easily, but I wonder if she uses junk food as a crutch when she's feeling unhappy.
You hit the nail on the head.

Post by Guest »

Following

Riribeytaysel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Riribeytaysel »

The healthy diet thing will not last. In the past she has tried to commit to things but failed miserably. Just like she said she would upload a video every week like a month ago, it didn’t happen. She said she would workout out more it didn’t happen etc. You never know with this girl if she’s actually going to commit or just get lazy and give up.

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Is alissa and summer ray still friends or is summer on "the boy team"?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Riribeytaysel wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 am
The healthy diet thing will not last. In the past she has tried to commit to things but failed miserably. Just like she said she would upload a video every week like a month ago, it didn’t happen. She said she would workout out more it didn’t happen etc. You never know with this girl if she’s actually going to commit or just get lazy and give up.
Idk she's always been healthy and thin, The only time she gained weight was with Banks but it was bc she was staying in bed all day and ordering postmates and partying all night.

If you watch her vlog where she was making her Britney Spears costume they had a party the night before and she barely was waking after 6pm.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Banks was on Logans podcast for the 100th episode.

Jake was also on there and they interacted. Kind of strange that all of a sudden since they broke up he's around Logan and Jake.

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

muppjay wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:43 pm
Is alissa and summer ray still friends or is summer on "the boy team"?
I feel like sommer isn't really friends with any of them and their friendship was more of a roommate but also a numbers boosting dynamic, otherwise I feel like sommer would be training her if she was a "real" friend. Sommer dipped pretty quick after she got booed up, but I also think living in the clout house was fucking up her fitness lifestyle and making her stray a bit.

Kikipin4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kikipin4 »

I hope she gets counseling after the horrible abusive shit the Paul brothers put her through...

damnita
Learner
Learner

Post by damnita »

sparkles wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:33 pm
Banks was on Logans podcast for the 100th episode.

Jake was also on there and they interacted. Kind of strange that all of a sudden since they broke up he's around Logan and Jake.

Seriously, what a douchebag
El inglés no es mi primer idioma, sorry for the shitty grammar

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

sparkles wrote:
Kind of strange that all of a sudden since they broke up he's around Logan and Jake.
Banks was good with Logan from the get-go. Even at the height of his feud with Jake, him and Logan were cool. Same with Ricegum. Jake was just there and Banks is being mature about it, I don't think they're actually friends now.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Dobrica wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:12 am
sparkles wrote:
Kind of strange that all of a sudden since they broke up he's around Logan and Jake.
Banks was good with Logan from the get-go. Even at the height of his feud with Jake, him and Logan were cool. Same with Ricegum. Jake was just there and Banks is being mature about it, I don't think they're actually friends now.
If he was than he was talking crap to Logan just for Alissa. Alissa dn't like Logan now and obviously hates Jake. I guess they all worked out which is fine and better than beefing but just the timing is weird. He acted like they were the worst people to exist just a year ago.

he tweeted this about Jake n Logan last year but deleted it right after.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

This picture was what 2 weeks after they broke up and Banks is out here <3 it?

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

usecodejacattack20delete7 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:55 pm
Lol, she changed the caption from "that single body hits different" to "that pale body hits different"

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

muppjay wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:29 am
usecodejacattack20delete7 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:55 pm
Lol, she changed the caption from "that single body hits different" to "that pale body hits different"
She got so much Banks fanboys in her comments after her original comment so changed it.

:?

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

I always thought she got lip fillers because her lips used to be paper thin in old high school photos of hers. In her everyday makeup video she shows how she gets bigger lips - lip plumper, overlining her lips, concealer then highlighter in the middle of her lips, and she admits to using facetune in photos. Her lips did end up looking bigger with all those steps. She also said she’s terrified of needles so she wouldn’t.

But it kind of feels like she’s just denying it, idk. I still think she got lip fillers because in many photos and older videos they look pretty plump, so I’m unsure.

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

I wish she would make more videos. Only watched one so far and i love her haha. Plus I can't get over how beautiful she is.
And about the lip filler thing.. idk it's hard to tell. I think she might have had a little bit of filler?

Return to “Alissa Violet”