Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Guest »

Her dress is a let down, embroidery ruined the dress it seems dated. And the jewelry is not that amazing. She is trying really hard to make her wedding go viral, but only her mehndi outfit got reposted few times

shade110
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by shade110 »

MunawarShareef wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:17 am
shade110 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:11 am
MunawarShareef wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:03 am
Last time I checked it's not haraam to sign up somewhere. It's the material you post which says a lot about you. I've addressed the nude comment in my previous post if you want to keep overlooking that to help your argument then so be it LOL.

You all need to take a long, hard look at yourselves. Like someone said in a previous comment, " you reap what you sow".

All of this backbiting and bitching about someone you have never even met isn't doing you any favours. It will come back to you in this life and the next. People don't realise that actions have consequences and if those consequences start affecting your home and family life don't act surprised and say "Why me?".
yet you mentioned that a specific person on this site apparently causes a ‘stir’ in their family? how do you know that? that shows a lot about your character to assume that. funnily enough you’re doing exactly what you’re saying we shouldn’t do, which is bitching and judging. you’re making no sense by preaching about one thing and doing the other you absolute hypocrite.
Yes I did mention that because it's probably true. Be realistic, there's a reason why all of the women on this forum use fake names. If anyone was to get wind of who you actually are I don't think many people would have anything nice to say about you all. Reputations ruined just like you are doing to others.

Behind the security of your keyboard you can sit and type what you want. In person we all know it would be a different story. What's the female version of keyboard gangsters :rofl: :rofl: Keyboard kuttiyan seems like a good shout
in that case, the first person to be called that should be you then. one minute you’re on a religious chant and the next minute going against what you preach 🤷🏽‍♀️

Post by Guest »

shade110 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:41 am
MunawarShareef wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:17 am
shade110 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:11 am
MunawarShareef wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:03 am
Last time I checked it's not haraam to sign up somewhere. It's the material you post which says a lot about you. I've addressed the nude comment in my previous post if you want to keep overlooking that to help your argument then so be it LOL.

You all need to take a long, hard look at yourselves. Like someone said in a previous comment, " you reap what you sow".

All of this backbiting and bitching about someone you have never even met isn't doing you any favours. It will come back to you in this life and the next. People don't realise that actions have consequences and if those consequences start affecting your home and family life don't act surprised and say "Why me?".
yet you mentioned that a specific person on this site apparently causes a ‘stir’ in their family? how do you know that? that shows a lot about your character to assume that. funnily enough you’re doing exactly what you’re saying we shouldn’t do, which is bitching and judging. you’re making no sense by preaching about one thing and doing the other you absolute hypocrite.
Yes I did mention that because it's probably true. Be realistic, there's a reason why all of the women on this forum use fake names. If anyone was to get wind of who you actually are I don't think many people would have anything nice to say about you all. Reputations ruined just like you are doing to others.

Behind the security of your keyboard you can sit and type what you want. In person we all know it would be a different story. What's the female version of keyboard gangsters :rofl: :rofl: Keyboard kuttiyan seems like a good shout
in that case, the first person to be called that should be you then. one minute you’re on a religious chant and the next minute going against what you preach 🤷🏽‍♀️
MunawarShareef: the only reason you came after me was because I’m only commenting on content which Mariyah HERSELF discloses to the public, if I want to form an opinion, verbalise it or interpret it anyway I wish to do so, I am perfectly entitled, it’s called freedom of speech. If you want to disagree with my opinion, that’s cool too, you are perfectly entitled to.

If I want to be anonymous in verbalising my opinion, that’s my right, I don’t earn a living off public exposure. Let’s make this clear though, I have NEVER engaged with heresy rumours that have been floating around for years about Vanityfemme or any of her associates. I actually quite like Blob and Mulberry, think they got their manners intact and Mullberry has substance to her.

Your assumption of me being a trouble maker in my family is hilarious. Even today, I commented my support for Vanityfemme’s sister Natasha, I thought she was a stunning bride and defended her in the face of a comment I felt I was uncalled for. Yeah that sounds like a real stirrer.

I do have an issue with people like Vanity Femme. I’d like to see them make some positive change to the way they engage with the public or completely disappear off social media. Her followers are predominantly easily led British Asian girls who look up to her as ‘goals’ despite the filthy language and terrible attitude she displays on a regular basis. A lot of these girls comment things like ‘ I love how true you are to yourself’ or ‘ I love your clap backs’ or ‘I love how you’re not scared to say what you think’ as reaction to her filthy language.

Don’t give me that excuse of ‘this is just her responding to trolls’ . That’s utter nonsense, look at her awful attitude to not delivering goody bags as advertised in her course promotion because it’s ‘a gift ‘ and she can give what she likes. That’s bullshit and false advertising. Look at the way she publicly body shamed Saarah, who was once her good friend. Let’s remind ourselves that she humiliated a make up artist for ‘looking for cheap promotion’ yet she was the one owing £900. These are just the tip of the iceberg.

If you’ve been through the higher education system, you may have developed an appreciation of intellectual property and the seriousness of not crediting another person’s work. What makes Mariyah think it’s ok to take other people’s professional images and pass off as her own? That’s theft, and only after she got caught out by a photographer she started crediting.

The reason why these young British Asian girls seem to overlook her poor manners and bullshit is because she’s ‘pretty’. Even that’s all filters, makeup and extremely controlled content going out to the public. Wish these girls understood that they are idolising something that doesn’t exist.

What’s Mariyah’s job title- influencer. I don’t like her negative influence, what’s she endorsing ‘physical beauty, poor manners and disrespect for following rules’

I see through the bullshit and actually find the girl comical.

Yes I also have a lot of time of my hands....to ensure people stop following shit.

Post by Guest »

p.s. I smelt Mr Shareef’s bullshit a mile off when he asked for Mariyah’s nudes :tu:

Post by Guest »

As you can see Mariyah’s train is soooo long. Didn’t like the material of the blouse though and the stone work on it and the bottom half was really plain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Cocomademoiselle98 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 pm
As you can see Mariyah’s train is soooo long. Didn’t like the material of the blouse though and the stone work on it and the bottom half was really plain
Disclaimer FAO MunawarShareef before he commences one of his rants while ironing his suit for the walima tomorrow:

Mariyah has turned her life and wedding into one huge commercial commodity, who is she making money off and bagging freebies ? Us the public, directing us to certain companies for the consumption of goods and services. Does that not make us entitled to verbalise our thoughts on what she posts?

Whilst I think Sajada Rehman has some of the nicest bridal outfits available in U.K., this is definitely a let down. This is where you start to see the difference between an authentic designer who has knowledge of cuts and flow of fabric. They would have advised Mariyah a differently designed trail that allowed the weight of the embroidery to pull the lengha directly down to the floor before flowing outwards. The embroidery is placed so wrongly with majority of the weight at the end of the trail, making her backside look really strange.

In the very words used by Mariyah on Megan Markle’s wedding look, in my opinion her wedding outfit is ‘so underwhelming’. Wait.. Megan’s outfit was privately paid for, Mariyah’s is a sell-out in return for promotion yet we are keyboard khuttians for airing such opinion?

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

Shaloulou wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 pm
Whilst I think Sajada Rehman has some of the nicest bridal outfits available in U.K., this is definitely a let down. This is where you start to see the difference between an authentic designer who has knowledge of cuts and flow of fabric. They would have advised Mariyah a differently designed trail that allowed the weight of the embroidery to pull the lengha directly down to the floor before flowing outwards. The embroidery is placed so wrongly with majority of the weight at the end of the trail, making her backside look really strange.
i feel like the cut work on the scarf and the top of the dress was outdated, like i’ve seen that kind of work from wedding dresses in 2011

Post by Guest »

This dress just keeps getting worse
The trail did no justice to the dress
And her entire look now looks even more awkward
She wanted a wow factor which obviously is not there
Yikes

Post by Guest »

I dont get why there's that random strip between the blouse and trail? It looks really out of place ans shapeless

Post by Guest »

Guys did any of you’ll notice in her last uploaded video, her skin is not even remotely as perfect as it is in the rest of her posts?! I’m not saying it’s bad but she clearly has acne scars, rough texture & pores. This just goes to show the extent to which she used to face tune her images to make her skin look flawless.

I mean I myself have these skin issues & I felt shit about it looking at girls like her with supposedly flawless skin.

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 »

Sumstar wrote:Guys did any of you’ll notice in her last uploaded video, her skin is not even remotely as perfect as it is in the rest of her posts?! I’m not saying it’s bad but she clearly has acne scars, rough texture & pores. This just goes to show the extent to which she used to face tune her images to make her skin look flawless.

I mean I myself have these skin issues & I felt shit about it looking at girls like her with supposedly flawless skin.
Yup. I don’t think shaneeq is that good of a MUA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

On Snapchat she always uploaded with a filter & in good lighting. Plus iPhone camera doesn’t pick up on details. If I take a picture on my phone my skin looks seamless too. But she usually uploads her images taken from a professional camera anyway. And her everyday makeup is also almost as heavy as this. If you’ve seen her makeup tutorials you’ll know. She wears layers on layers. So it’s odd that in her regular posts her skin looks flawless (inspite of heavy makeup + professional camera) but in the video it doesn’t.

Either way I’m not hating on her. Just that these Instagram beauty standards are getting ridiculous by the day.

Post by Guest »

You can see the difference yourself. Again, not hating on her skin. I have skin issues myself and it’s the most normal thing ever & she’s still super pretty regardless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Yeah those bumps definitely couldn’t be caused by heavy makeup. They are too big! It looks like very deep scars and since it’s in the dark it must be worse in sunlight because light makes scars more obvious. She did have a lot of acne on her cheeks and they were cystic so it makes sense for her to have these deep scars but she probably either smooths her skin out before uploading photos or they aren’t close up enough to pick up on it or the angles don’t allow for it to show up.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

I think all these 4K and ultra HD cameras are just unflattering in general for skin.

I've realised what VF's wedding hair reminds me of - it looks like how peoples professionally styles hair looks at the END of an event, after a long day of partying.

Queenbee16
Learner
Learner

Post by Queenbee16 »

I think ppl need to stop slandering her as I feel morally it's wrong yes you can discuss her behavior but getting personal is unacceptable if she's done wrong it will come back to her but why you sinning because of her she's not worth it

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

She probably FaceTunes her own pictures. It would be more admirable for her to put up untouched pictures and show a real side.
Ew I’ve just read some of your stories of speaking to her. She really is a gobby tramp with disgusting attitude. She’ll get what’s coming to her. I mean she already has, failed eyelash business. Pot noodle diet. No real friends.

Post by Guest »

Some people don’t care for religion so stop bringing religion into this if someone cared for religion they wouldn’t be on a gossip forum in the first place.

Post by Guest »

So I could be way off here but for some reason I sensed this as an indirect taunt aimed at VF’s hubby. “Asking for a friend” is normally used sarcastically right

Mushuu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mushuu »

Hi guys
A little of the topic perhaps but wanted to know if any of you remember who the mua was on her sisters wedding when they messed up the payment. I recall reading mua’s Story I believe on insta but I didn’t know about VF at that time and just found out it was them who did that to the Mua and now don’t know who the mua was 🤷🏻‍♀️. Just out of curiosity wanted to know..
Thanks

Return to “Vanity Femme”