pewdiepie - Part 2

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Re: pewdiepie - Part 2

Post by Zamn »

Marzia is faking her voice, there is no doubt about it.

And he does it as a gag for the minecraft videos, you will also notice he is giving his pets in minecraft typical swedish names. Maybe a hint to his past? His first lets plays , even before amnesia and call of duty - were actually minecaft videos, so who knows

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Marie_10 »

I wonder if he's gonna continue to stream with James Charles. Not gonna lie I enjoyed the two together, they definitely have a lot in common.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Pewds fakes his accent more than his girlfriend fakes her orgasms.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

following

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

i'm not gonna lie, i honestly am enjoying these minecraft series a lot, it seems like he is actually having fun and not just miserably putting out content. but when i'm reminded of his relationship.. yikes i feel bad for him, she's so weird and awkward.
about the whole accent thing, it's all literally just for comedic purposes.. he's always done that, either the fake deep fried(???) voice he did in 2012-2015 or the fake accent. i guess it's a habit.
i honestly don't know what came to me, but i genuinely like and enjoy not only his content, but him as well.
i only lurk.

TeenageTalk
Talker
Talker

Post by TeenageTalk »

debcnair wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm
i'm not gonna lie, i honestly am enjoying these minecraft series a lot, it seems like he is actually having fun and not just miserably putting out content. but when i'm reminded of his relationship.. yikes i feel bad for him, she's so weird and awkward.
about the whole accent thing, it's all literally just for comedic purposes.. he's always done that, either the fake deep fried(???) voice he did in 2012-2015 or the fake accent. i guess it's a habit.
i honestly don't know what came to me, but i genuinely like and enjoy not only his content, but him as well.
I almost took a break from his content pre-gaming week because he seem so irritated and it was making me uncomfortable. but it looks like he is having genuine fun in his minecraft videos so these past weeks have been really entertaining.
Felix is also clocking around 90-100 hours of gameplay and Marzia's thread has got me wondering if its his way of escaping her. like minecraft is without a doubt addicting, but he is always on edge around her so it would make some sense.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I wanted to post that I was enjoying his Minecraft series as well, but the thread was on a decidedly bashy bend so I didn't want to rock the boat. But for non-guru personalities there's no separate rant/rave threads. The series has been surprisingly entertaining. Each video i think it might be the one where it gets stale but they continue to be fun.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

debcnair wrote:
I'm also really enjoying his new Minecraft series. I had never played it before, but had an idea what it was like from when it was really big back in 2011/2012(?) There was tons of merchandise and memes about it back then.

Felix is legitimately making me want to play it now, which I never thought would actually happen. The way he interacts with all of the animals is so cute, and watching him build all of the semi-ironic Swedish pride stuff is really funny and entertaining.

I did find the episode where he was figuring out ways of torturing and killing the sheep a bit unnerving after a while. I understand that they are just pixels in a game, but he kept doing it with other animals the whole episode, and it started feeling kind of uncomfortable after 15 minutes.(even if the first time it was funny) Maybe it just caught me off guard because he claims he's a devout vegetarian/vegan.

Like someone else mentioned, I am starting to wonder if he is escaping completely into his Minecraft world to get away from his reality, perhaps on an unconscious level. There's actual posts on his subreddit reminding him he has a real dog, because he seems genuinely attached to his Minecraft dog

Not gonna lie, I was kinda shocked at how he looked on the Cold Ones podcast with MaxMofoe and Anything4Views (which I think was filmed right before his MC series)
Everyone was talking about his drinking, but he was clearly on some kind of drug, whether it was medication, or some kind of stimulant. His pupils were enormous, and he didn't appear to be in the best space mentally. His skin was sallow and colorless, and there were bags under his eyes. Whatever alcohol he was chugging away at didn't even seem to have any affect on him, since he already showed up acting a little off to begin with.
The first pic is from October 2018 where he looked healthy, and the second one is from the podcast a few weeks ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TeenageTalk
Talker
Talker

Post by TeenageTalk »

Broodwich wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:48 pm
I wanted to post that I was enjoying his Minecraft series as well, but the thread was on a decidedly bashy bend so I didn't want to rock the boat. But for non-guru personalities there's no separate rant/rave threads. The series has been surprisingly entertaining. Each video i think it might be the one where it gets stale but they continue to be fun.
I appreciate it tbh, it reminds me to be critical of Felix and to not follow him blindly, which tends to be a problem for the 9 year olds. there have been several times that he has frustrated and disappointed me, but I still find myself rooting for the guy. he is clearly dealing with personal issues and it often rubs off onto the videos so I'm glad that he has this series to let off some steam.

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

V0guinglala wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:38 pm
debcnair wrote:
I'm also really enjoying his new Minecraft series. I had never played it before, but had an idea what it was like from when it was really big back in 2011/2012(?) There was tons of merchandise and memes about it back then.

Felix is legitimately making me want to play it now, which I never thought would actually happen. The way he interacts with all of the animals is so cute, and watching him build all of the semi-ironic Swedish pride stuff is really funny and entertaining.

I did find the episode where he was figuring out ways of torturing and killing the sheep a bit unnerving after a while. I understand that they are just pixels in a game, but he kept doing it with other animals the whole episode, and it started feeling kind of uncomfortable after 15 minutes.(even if the first time it was funny) Maybe it just caught me off guard because he claims he's a devout vegetarian/vegan.

Like someone else mentioned, I am starting to wonder if he is escaping completely into his Minecraft world to get away from his reality, perhaps on an unconscious level. There's actual posts on his subreddit reminding him he has a real dog, because he seems genuinely attached to his Minecraft dog

Not gonna lie, I was kinda shocked at how he looked on the Cold Ones podcast with MaxMofoe and Anything4Views (which I think was filmed right before his MC series)
Everyone was talking about his drinking, but he was clearly on some kind of drug, whether it was medication, or some kind of stimulant. His pupils were enormous, and he didn't appear to be in the best space mentally. His skin was sallow and colorless, and there were bags under his eyes. Whatever alcohol he was chugging away at didn't even seem to have any affect on him, since he already showed up acting a little off to begin with.
The first pic is from October 2018 where he looked healthy, and the second one is from the podcast a few weeks ago.
he does look off. i think it's something personal, he seems so addicted to minecraft that it has become his escapism. maybe from something happening in his life? (btw ik the podcast was filmed before the series). i honestly hope things get better and he keeps making content he can enjoy and earn good revenue from, as 90% of the time he seems so miserable (which is why i'm enjoying him and his series right now).
i only lurk.

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Completely agree with all previous comments - I'm really enjoying his Minecraft series, I've never played it before and it's even making me want to give it a go. His Minecraft videos are getting way way more views than normal (around 11 million) whereas his normal LWIAY/meme vids only get around 5 million. I actually can't wait till I have time to sit down and watch his new James Charles Minecraft video haha. I haven't watched their original stream so I'm interested to see how they interact together

Bruberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bruberry »

aimzalicious_ wrote:Completely agree with all previous comments - I'm really enjoying his Minecraft series, I've never played it before and it's even making me want to give it a go. His Minecraft videos are getting way way more views than normal (around 11 million) whereas his normal LWIAY/meme vids only get around 5 million. I actually can't wait till I have time to sit down and watch his new James Charles Minecraft video haha. I haven't watched their original stream so I'm interested to see how they interact together
Same! I've never had an interest in Minecraft before but now I'm entertaining giving it a go. In regards to the James Charles vid from yesterday, there's a part where James calls Felix a noob and the look on Felix's face is priceless.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bluelemonwater
Talker
Talker

Post by bluelemonwater »

ok lol someone in marzia's thread mentioned that the dude that killed a woman wrote in the discord chat under pics of dead woman 'subscribe to pewdiepie'
did felix react to that??

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

He seriously needs to address his audience. I know he made a video before about ending the meme onc the mosque attack happened, but he really needs to reflect himself about why his content attracts these red pilled, misogynistic, racist men. And then address them and make clear he himself is not racist nor hates women and really condemn this behaviour

The fact this has happened again isn’t something he should brush aside and just a meme they’re repeating. They’re repeating it because Felix attracts people with these views because of his distasteful jokes about women and minorities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeenageTalk
Talker
Talker

Post by TeenageTalk »

Castille wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:04 pm
He seriously needs to address his audience. I know he made a video before about ending the meme onc the mosque attack happened, but he really needs to reflect himself about why his content attracts these red pilled, misogynistic, racist men. And then address them and make clear he himself is not racist nor hates women and really condemn this behaviour

The fact this has happened again isn’t something he should brush aside and just a meme they’re repeating. They’re repeating it because Felix attracts people with these views because of his distasteful jokes about women and minorities

he already did at the end of said video

and I honestly don't want him to film a separate video in fear that more vile actions will done in hopes that Felix will address them.

miaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by miaaa »

i just noticed that felix ingame name in minecraft is "sub2pewdiepie12". maybe i'm being a little nitpicky here but isn't it weird how he chose this name even tho he wanted to end the subscribe to pewdiepie meme? the screenshot is from this video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

miaaa wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:45 am
i just noticed that felix ingame name in minecraft is "sub2pewdiepie12". maybe i'm being a little nitpicky here but isn't it weird how he chose this name even tho he wanted to end the subscribe to pewdiepie meme? the screenshot is from this video
i remember he streamed minecraft back in february, back when the whole t-series thing was going on,, so maybe that's why he has that name (and he didnt care enough to change it).
i only lurk.

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

debcnair wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:59 pm
miaaa wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:45 am
i remember he streamed minecraft back in february, back when the whole t-series thing was going on,, so maybe that's why he has that name (and he didnt care enough to change it).
I think that is it. He also always has super weird in game names and this one easily seems more like a fan name.

Did any of you catch his stream with Jack Black? It was actually quite fun and for a good cause.

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

i'm so proud of him, i'm honestly surprised he'd be into that kind of stuff.

also regarding the whole incels and redpilled ppl worshipping him, i think it's because in one period of his career, 2016 to be exact, he was the biggest edgy tryhard, which would have made some of those ppl unironically be into him. also he's all about that meme culture and stuff, and most degenerates like that are into it too lmfao.
i only lurk.

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner

Post by TheStubborn »

Castille wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Exactly, I don’t understand why he is pretending he doesn’t know his audience is full of these crazy men , a lot of people warned him but he ignored the issue until they started using his name in terrorist attacks and other crimes but it’s too late now they are the majority of his audience he needs to change a lot of things to get rid of them ending the meme is not enough .

Return to “pewdiepie”