Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by FilofaxK »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
I think we are forgetting that I want Ilya.
so you are just using David to get closer to ilya
Am I supposed to be Sorry?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Paschdav »

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm
Paschdav wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
ruthless! I like it
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Is this job a combination of Joe and Natalie? Removed some of her shit tasks and has editing skills like How to help David?

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:31 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
ruthless! I like it
This is the way it has to be Pasch, not fucks given. Filo I have full faith that you can infiltrate the group for us, get into Ilya's pants and set the world to rights. You got this :tu:

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
DyingInLA wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 pm
This was added 6 days ago!!! Full offer:

Personal Assistant to Digital Talent
Studio City, CA

We are in search of a personal assistant who is organized and reliable for daily tasks and affairs and comfortable with occasionally being on camera.

Responsibilities:

Assist with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, running errands, managing data, setting up and taking down sets. Must have the ability to constantly establish and maintain organizational systems, files and records. You will assist, process, organize while keeping environments free of clutter and distractions. You must be able to handle and manage talent’s business and personal schedule. You must also be able to keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather and summarize information for talent.

In addition, you’ll assist with weekly planning, coordinate and organize travel, frequently review plans and proactively provide appropriate support. Must anticipate needs in advance so that daily tasks/goals can be fulfilled. Examples of this include: Ensuring that all requests needed are taken care of, running personal and business errands as needed, and regularly scanning “office” and home environments to ensure there are no major areas of “blockage” or “quicksand” that might keep from being productive.

Task examples:

- Calendar management including business and personal appointments

- Organize and manage client contact information (ie. daily personal and project recaps, etc)

- Running daily errands which include, but are not limited, groceries, production shopping, etc.

- Organizing home and office environments

- Special projects coordination including filming bits and paid social media obligations

Requirements / Desired Qualifications

- Bachelor's degree or student in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred

- 1-2 years of experience preferred

- Social media experience strongly preferred

- Passion for the entertainment industry

- Extremely organized and detail oriented

- Ability to work in a fast paced environment

- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently

- Hard working with a "no task is too small" or “whatever it takes” attitude

- Excellent time management skills

- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Assistant must also handle sensitive information with confidentiality and tact.

- High level ability to multi task

- Technical Proficiency with programs including Apple, Dropbox, iMovie and MS Office. If you have experience with Premiere, Photoshop and Podcasting software or tools please note that in your submission.

- Flexible schedule (~50 hours/week) Some availability on weekends.

- Must have valid driver license and car.

The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year

Studio City, CA (Required)

Work authorization:

United States (Required)

Additional Compensation:

Other forms

Benefits:

Flexible schedule

This Job Is:

A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education

Schedule:

Monday to Friday
Weekends required
Its either David or Jason at this point
It's been up for 6 days, how has it taken this long for us to become aware of this.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm
Paschdav wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
ruthless! I like it
This is the way it has to be Pasch, not fucks given. Filo I have full faith that you can infiltrate the group for us, get into Ilya's pants and set the world to rights. You got this :tu:
I'll even leak his nudes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm
Paschdav wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
Paschdav wrote:

ruthless! I like it
I'll even leak his nudes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh pleeeeeeease, you are doing the lords work!!!

saltyhoe7

Post by saltyhoe7 »

I'm sorry but $30-40k living in LA is not a liveable wage. Especially working weekends? And how stressful that job probably is, having to be on call at all times basically? Yeah fucking right! That's like $3k AT THE MOST monthly, and rent in LA is like $1k at the cheapest. But who knows, maybe it comes with clout and free cars...

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
DyingInLA wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 pm
This was added 6 days ago!!! Full offer:

Personal Assistant to Digital Talent
Studio City, CA

We are in search of a personal assistant who is organized and reliable for daily tasks and affairs and comfortable with occasionally being on camera.

Responsibilities:

Assist with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, running errands, managing data, setting up and taking down sets. Must have the ability to constantly establish and maintain organizational systems, files and records. You will assist, process, organize while keeping environments free of clutter and distractions. You must be able to handle and manage talent’s business and personal schedule. You must also be able to keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather and summarize information for talent.

In addition, you’ll assist with weekly planning, coordinate and organize travel, frequently review plans and proactively provide appropriate support. Must anticipate needs in advance so that daily tasks/goals can be fulfilled. Examples of this include: Ensuring that all requests needed are taken care of, running personal and business errands as needed, and regularly scanning “office” and home environments to ensure there are no major areas of “blockage” or “quicksand” that might keep from being productive.

Task examples:

- Calendar management including business and personal appointments

- Organize and manage client contact information (ie. daily personal and project recaps, etc)

- Running daily errands which include, but are not limited, groceries, production shopping, etc.

- Organizing home and office environments

- Special projects coordination including filming bits and paid social media obligations

Requirements / Desired Qualifications

- Bachelor's degree or student in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred

- 1-2 years of experience preferred

- Social media experience strongly preferred

- Passion for the entertainment industry

- Extremely organized and detail oriented

- Ability to work in a fast paced environment

- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently

- Hard working with a "no task is too small" or “whatever it takes” attitude

- Excellent time management skills

- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Assistant must also handle sensitive information with confidentiality and tact.

- High level ability to multi task

- Technical Proficiency with programs including Apple, Dropbox, iMovie and MS Office. If you have experience with Premiere, Photoshop and Podcasting software or tools please note that in your submission.

- Flexible schedule (~50 hours/week) Some availability on weekends.

- Must have valid driver license and car.

The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year

Studio City, CA (Required)

Work authorization:

United States (Required)

Additional Compensation:

Other forms

Benefits:

Flexible schedule

This Job Is:

A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education

Schedule:

Monday to Friday
Weekends required
Its either David or Jason at this point
sorry but 30-40k a year for a bachelors degree requirement and 50 hours a week? and in California? Jesus Christ I hate the job market

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Trisha bitching about "20 year olds controlling my life" and shit talking David and Jason with Kristen laughing but looking uncomfortable in the background SECONDS after she walks through the door. Starts at 7:08. I haven't finished yet but my eyes have already rolled into the back of my head 16 times and I hope Elijah yeets her off the cliff.

Last edited by alphaB13 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lichy14
Learner
Learner

Post by lichy14 »

I would've expected more than $40k, that's literally nothing especially living in LA

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

lichy14 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:49 pm
I would've expected more than $40k, that's literally nothing especially living in LA
35.756 $ Thats average Salary for a personal assistant in LA area

- David Dobrik 2020

kremit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kremit »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:48 pm
Trisha bitching about "20 year olds controlling my life" and shit talking David and Jason with Kristen laughing but looking uncomfortable in the background SECONDS after she walks through the door. Starts at 7:08. I haven't finished yet but my eyes have already rolled into the back of my head 16 times and I hope Elijah yeets her off the cliff.

At 15:03 Trisha says her last boyfriend was "45 but... he looked like he was 60 but acted like he was 19... f*cking hate him"

Haven't finished watching either but so far Kristen is maintaining her lack of personality.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

kremit wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:15 pm
alphaB13 wrote:

At 15:03 Trisha says her last boyfriend was "45 but... he looked like he was 60 but acted like he was 19... f*cking hate him"

Haven't finished watching either but so far Kristen is maintaining her lack of personality.
Is it a total Cringefest?

- David Dobrik 2020

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:16 pm
kremit wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:

It will make you hate Trisha more, so probably worth a watch! I'm excited for the series! She hit on JCs dad like the trash can she is.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:21 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:16 pm
kremit wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:

It will make you hate Trisha more, so probably worth a watch! I'm excited for the series! She hit on JCs dad like the trash can she is.
I mean I love a good trainwreck like everyone else but Trisha doesnt need publicity she needs help.

- David Dobrik 2020

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

LADIES WHAT PIC OF JEFF ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THAT'S GOING TO MAKE ME SQUIRT???????????? LINK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kremit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kremit »

18.21 - "I literally hate all of Jason's friends, I'm like euhh, no... anybody that knows Jason I'm like, no!"

Sucks, because they were so welcoming to her. And Kristen was right beside her when she said that hahaha

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

Return to “David Dobrik”